Siwon's POV with Donghae and Eunhyuk

Twin Generation

 

Siwon on the other hand is worried about the situation of his friend. OH MY GOD!!! JIWON WILL KILL ME WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT I LOST HER LONG LOST BEST FRIEND. He thought.

          While sipping his favorite coffee his phone rang, it was a call from his manager.

          “Hello? Manager hyung why did you call?” he asked his manager while looking at his ipad for some clues to where she could be.

          “I need you to stay at the dorm and be with the members. You’ll do a reality show with some foreign girls and they’ll be living with you for quite some time I guess.” His manager retorted.

          “About how many days?” Siwon asked.

          “Around a hundred days I guess? I’m not sure about the details yet.” His manager patiently replied to his inquiries. His manager then ended the conversation.

          Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to do much because of this new variety show in their dorm, Siwon just sighed.

          “Why are you sighing?” Donghae asked as he removed Eunhyuk’s hand from his waist.

          Eunhyuk removed his hand from Donghae’s waist but then he started touching Donghae’s shoulder. He is massaging it as he leaned over him to listen to Siwon’s story. Donghae was tickled so he gently spanked Eunhyuk and pulled his nose like what he would do to Pinocchio.

          Eunhyuk then squealed in pain. Donghae smirked and turned Siwon around to face the direction opposite to Eunhyuk.

          “Sorry about that. Now what again is your problem bro?” Donghae questioned.

          Eunhyuk gave both Siwon and Donghae a neck lock as he waited for his friend to talk. Both of them gave him Siwon common-make-it-quick-look.

          “Okay” Siwon sighed as he started his story.

          “You know Jiwon right? My younger sister” Siwon asked.

          The coupled nodded in unison.

          “Her best friend who happened to come here in Korea has run away from home. For some reason her family just allowed her to do so. She came from a very rich family of musicians and hotel owners. But then something happened to her and after that she was never seen again. After a year I saw her lying on the streets and picked her up. I brought her home but after she regained her strength and consciousness she tried to escape and now I don’t know her location again” Siwon replied as he looked at his closest friends waiting for their reaction.

          “Is she looking for her bestie as well? Eunhyuk asked innocently.

          “Well duh! Of course who would not look for her best friend if she would be lost for a year? You mean Eunhyuk when something happened to me like I got kidnapped or something and got lost even for just a few days you would not look for me?” Donghae reciprocated angrily at his Eunhyuk’s inquiry. Donghae stared at Eunhyuk intently waiting for his reply.

“Of course I would. But I know that you will not be lost.” Eunhyuk confidently replied.

          “Why?” Donghae asked in confusion. Siwon and Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with surprised faces.

          “First of all, no would dare kidnap LEE DONGHAE because MILLIONS, oh no not millions but BILLIONS of ELFS would search the entire world just to find their dearest east sea. And Second because I know that you wouldn’t want to be apart from your Hyukie so I know that you would always stay by my side” Eunhyuk intelligently replied as he moved back to Donghae’s side and pushed him to Siwon’s bed.

          Donghae and Siwon laughed at Eunhyuk’s answer but they both know that he made sense.

          “I’m going to rest already. Go to your rooms already. I need to pray to find answers” Siwon commanded them.

          “Yah! After listening to your problem this is what you would do to us! Yah! Don’t push me and my Donghae!” Eunhyuk screamed at Siwon trying to stop his laughter at their friend’s actions.

          “But you guys didn’t help solve anything but thanks for the entertainment though.” Siwon retorted trying to fight off his laughter.

          “Stop! Stop! Stop!” Donghae screamed in English trying to stop his laughter. He was laughing with Eunhyuk because they were surprised with Siwon’s strength. Siwon could push the two of them out of the room on his own. Eunhyuk continued to knock on Siwon’s door but then he saw Heechul behind him who was Siwon’s roommate and he was about to enter their room. Heechul gave Eunhyuk a deadly glare. Donghae saw this so he pulled Eunhyuk from behind by holding on the collar of Eunhyuk’s pajama. He knew that his hyung is tired from being a DJ whole day. Eunhyuk froze in fear since it’s a while since he last saw his hyung that angry. He was like a block of stone being pulled by Donghae. Ryeowook saw this and helped Donghae to pull Eunhyuk. Yesung was just sitting with Kyuhyun on their dining table watching and both are snickering at their pretty little situation.

          “Oh Eunhyuk-ssi stopped. Finally I could pray already” Siwon stated. Then the door opened and Heechul entered.

          “What’s wrong with the monkey? Why is knocking at the door so damn hard? He was so scared when he saw me. I was just acting to be angry. Hahahaha~~~~ you should’ve seen his expression it was so epic.” Heechul giggled.

          “Nothing hyung. He was here with Donghae a while ago but I finally sent them out of the room since I need some peace and quiet but I guess he wanted to play more so he did that” Siwon replied trying to stop his laughter.

          “Ah. Okay.  I guess I better do it again another time then take a good photo of it as a souvenir, something to post on twitter. Hahaha~~~” Heechul squealed as he jumped on his bed and checked on his iphone.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello every one! hi i'm supersujuholic and i am the author of this fan fic .. i hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. :))

 

i wonder why Siwon did not tell Eunhyuk and Donghae about Suujin whole identity?! could you please help me? hehehe LOL .. heechul hyung is really an awesome prankster!!! Love him xoxoxoxox .. :)))

keep reading and i will keep on waiting for your comments ...

xoxo :P