Evil Kyuhyun Cried

Twin Generation

When Suujin and the others left hospital Siwon knew that he had to explain to s somehow. The atmosphere in his room became very heavy when they saw how affected Kyuhyun was about the news that he heard. Still Taemin is asleep in the couch but Donghae let the boy lay down there while they sat on Siwon’s bed.

 

          “I don’t think we should tell anyone about this. She might not get accepted in YG if they’ll learn about this” Siwon stated then Eunhyuk and Donghae nodded in agreement.

 

 

          “How could you do this to us hyung?” Kyuhyun asked Siwon trying to stop his anger from rushing out.

 

 

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun’s reflection on the window. He could see that his dongsaeng is the most affected out of his friends who knew it. Kyuhyun’s face had the mixture of anger, confusion and sadness. He is starting to conclude a reason for his reaction but before Siwon could even talk Eunhyuk started asking Kyuhyun questions.

 

         

          “Why are you so affected Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk asked looking puzzled.

 

         

          “We knew they had a past right? Things like this shouldn’t really shock you…” Donghae trailed off when their maknae spoke.

 

 

          “I confessed to her” Kyuhyun mumbled but it was loud enough for them to hear.

 

 

They all looked at each other. Siwon felt so guilty to their maknae. Eunhyuk and Donghae came to hug Kyuhyun but he pushed them away and rushed out to the door. They were left speechless.

 

          “Should we follow him?” Donghae asked.

 

 

          “I think he needs to be alone” Eunhyuk retorted

 

 

          “I wonder when did he do that?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

         

          “They looked so close too” Donghae added.

 

         

          “But Suujin is engaged to Siwon” Eunhyuk squealed.

 

 

The two of them turned to Siwon waiting for him to explain. The guy in the hospital bed knew that he had to explain everything to his closest friends and was glad that it was them and not other members who knew about his little secret.

 

 

          “The reason that I didn’t tell you guys about it is that..” Siwon trailed off when he heard a little voice came out from nowhere.

 

 

          “My sister and hyung is engaged?” Taemin asked as he stood up and approached Siwon.

 

 

Taemin who woke up after Eunhyuk’s squeal heard everything loud and clear. The boy went crazy after that. It was as if he had a sugar rush that started jumping up and down in his glee. The three other males couldn’t help but just laugh at the young lad before them.

 

         

          “Taemin don’t tell anyone about this or else Lucifer will burn you in hell okay?” Siwon stated and the young boy stopped and nodded.

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand rushed out of the hospital. He went o the park where he and Suujin used to go. He saw a vending machine which sells canned soju and drank several cans before he went to the head of the dinosaur slide.

 

Please listen to U-kiss 0330 in this part…

 

 

          “How could she do this to me?”

 

         

          “Is she taking her revenge on Siwon hyung by playing with our feelings like this?”

 

 

Kyuhyun felt his phone vibrating and it was Suujin calling. He was so angry that he almost threw his phone but he just rejected her calls. Slowly the effect of soju in his body starts to intoxicate him more and more.

 

 

          “I wonder if it’s fun for her to see us like this”

 

 

          “She became a player just to take her revenge”

 

 

          “She’s even not that pretty to start with” *hiccups*

 

 

          “No, I’m just angry that’s why I said she’s ugly” *cries*

 

 

          “She’s the first woman who amazed and amused me”

 

 

 

          “The first woman who didn’t fall for my looks the moment she saw me”

 

 

          “She’s sweet yet dangerous, she’s kind yet scary and acts like she doesn’t care but we all know she’s very sensitive to the feelings of others. She acts tough when she knows she needs to be but a silly cry baby in the end of the day. She doesn’t do aegyo but is cute in her stupid ways.”

 

         

          “I wonder why did I fall for a women who is lame like her”

 

 

          “She doesn’t even look like a girl before, she is more a like a lost little boy. Taemin the second and yet I found it very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

          “To think I even liked you the most among all the girls I dated before and we didn’t even date. I’m so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

 

 

He cried and cried. He started kicking the walls around him and scrunched his hair in anger. His weeps started to get louder and louder. He just leaned on the wall and remembered everything that happened between him and Suujin then he started to cry again. He just hid his head in between his arms and legs.

 

 

He was hurting so badly. Suujin might not be the first girl he confessed to but she’s different. He knew that she liked him back as well. Not as much as he likes her but enough to treat him like a friend and not as an idol. There was not a moment when he felt that she abandoned him or treated him like a fan girl would.

 

 

He heard sound coming from the stairs but he ignored it. He heard someone panting behind him but again he ignored it. He was still in deep thoughts on how to take things. He doesn’t know what to do. He wants to hurt her as much he’s hurting right now but he knew it’s not really her fault for being like this. He just felt betrayed that she didn’t tell him about her situation from the beginning. He might have avoided his feelings for her if only he knew.

 

 

The boy sneezed hard and a warm hug welcomed the crying Kyuhyun who is curled up in a ball. He just leaned without even bothering to know of the identity of the person who is with him. He just knew he needed someone to comfort him right now.

 

         

         

          “You knew her very well. That’s an accurate definition of Suujin’s attitude. You must be really close now” A woman’s voice replied after hearing him cry out loud.

 

         

 

          “She asked me to come here.” She added.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun thought it was Suujin so he just leaned and cried ignoring what she said.

 

 

          “I hate you. Is it fun to make me hurt like this just to take revenge on Siwon hyung?

 

         

          “…”

 

 

          “I love you. I had girl friends before but my feelings for you can’t be compared to the feelings I felt for them. I even confessed to you but how could you hurt me like this”

 

 

                    “No wonder she was worried about you. She thought that you wouldn’t want to see her. She’s crying right now too. But I think she’s wrong you do want to see her right now right?” the girl replied and released Kyuhyun.

 

 

She held his shoulder and looked at the guy in front of her. She instantly blushed when she saw his face red from crying so much. Kyuhyun was surprised to see another woman in front of him. He just stared at her.

 

 

           “Jiwon?” he asked surprised.

 

 

She just nodded and looked at him as well.

 

 

          “Why are you here?” he asked as he looked for Suujin in north, south, east and west.

 

 

          “She asked me to come here because she was worried about you Oppa…” before she could continue Kyuhyun kissed her passionately.

 

 

They stayed like that for quite sometime. Jiwon tried fighting Kyuhyun but he held her waist closer to him. The taste of alcohol in his mouth intoxicated her. She started to like the feeling he was giving her but then he released her and looked at her face again.

 

 

          “You’re not Suujin?” he asked looking puzzled.

 

 

She just nodded and blushed really hard. She actually felt like fainting. Kyuhyun just shook his head and slide down the slide and went to their dorm. Jiwon followed him and went down to the slide as well but it took her awhile before she recovered. She just watched him running away.

 

 

          “Cho Kyuhyun you stupid boy!” she squealed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          “That was first kiss! I hate you!” she screamed then she blushed madly.

 

 

She felt so weak that her knees caused her to drop into the sand. She touched her lips and still looking at the direction of where Kyuhyun rushed off to. Mario came running to her. He touched her shoulder from behind. She got so surprised that started kicking him.

 

 

          “Ouch! What happened?” he yelled.

 

 

          “Mario… is that you?” she asked.

 

 

He nodded and hugged him.

 

          “What happened?” he asked worried about his friend.

 

 

          “Nothing. I just got surprised” she replied.

 

 

          “Remind me later that little Miss Suujin owes me big time!” she screamed and he just nodded.

 

 Dr. Feel good by Rania started playing in her mind.

 

I can’t believe my first kiss ended up like that. I wanted it to be romantic too! I can’t believe I was kissed by a stranger who is drunk too. He even called me my best friend! Stupid Suujin this is your entire fault! I never should have felt guilty about pulling her just like that a while ago.

 

It feels good though?

 

I wonder why?...

 

 

 I want…

 

 

 

 

I really want…

 

 

 

 

 

To feel….

 

 

 

 

That electrifying and exciting sensation…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

AGAIN?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASE THOSE THOUGHTS ON YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!! ERASE! ERASE! ERASE! ERASE!

 

 

Jiwon thought and bushed madly after that.