T.O.P.'s Point of View

Twin Generation

this is T.O.P.'s point of view ;D

 

 

 

 

 

“SUUJIN!” I screamed when I woke up.

 

 

 

 

          “Hyung what happened?” Bom asked me as she waves her hands over my face.

 

 

 

          “I had a bad dream, at first it was all good, my experience with Suujin and everyone and then there was a car accident… and she was inside the car” I retorted.

 

 

 

          I can’t quite see clearly things are still kind of blurred in my vision I wonder what is wrong. I heard Dara noona squealing about going to the doctor.

 

 

 

          “Suujin, where is she? Is she in the hospital? Tell me what happened to her. I need to see her now!” I told the woman who is left here with me.

 

 

 

          “I’m sorry but you can’t see her already?” Bom replied as her voice became shaky.

 

 

 

          “Why? What happened? Is it because of my vision?” I asked her but she didn’t reply. I can hear her it was as if she was crying.

 

 

 

          “Why is my vision like this? Bom noona answer me! I need to know what is happening and where Suujin is! I need to tell her that I love her. I need to see her now. Did she go to another country? Say something!” I screamed at her as I lose my patience. I started stomping and moving around in the hospital bed.

 

 

 

I can hear people coming inside the room. There a lot of them. I can hear them all calling me hyung. Bom kept on crying and I don’t even know why.

 

 

 

          “Where is Suujin?! Noona? Somebody? Can you tell me where my woman is? I need to find her!” I screamed as I tried to stand up.

 

 

 

          “Hyung she is dead already!” G-Dragon retorted crying.

 

 

 

          “Do you want to be the person who’s dead? Your joke is not funny! Don’t ever say things like that again!” I yelled at him as I tried to stand up again.

 

 

 

I felt everyone struggling to hold me. The nurse injected something on me that made calm down.

 

 

 

 

          “I will tell you what happened” the doctor suddenly spoke and everyone kept quiet although I can still hear some of them sobbing.

 

 

 

          “Your eyes were damaged during the accident. Shattered glass from the car injured your eyes causing them to be replaced. That is why your vision right now is still blurred. You are compatible with the donor so soon enough you will be able to see properly again.” He first said.

 

 

 

          “Everything you saw while you were asleep were the memories of the person who used own the retina of your eyes. They were those that left a strong impact on her that is why they remained. This must be the things she saw or remembered before she died.” He explained.

 

 

 

          “Who owns these retinas? Why are they the memories what I did with Suujin?” I asked curiously.

 

         

 

          “Those retinas that we used to replace your damaged ones belong to Ms. Lee” the doctor replied.

 

 

          “They are Suujin’s? Why did you do that? I’d rather be blind why did you have to do it? Give it back to her! She needs it the most. I can rap even if I can’t see. She needs eyes to see her musical instrument. She needs eyes to take pictures. She needs eyes to create a painting and she needs eyes to cook for me. She still has a debt to pay. She needs eyes for her to see how much I love her. Give it back to her doctor. She needs it more than I do.” I retorted as I tried holding the doctor’s hands.

 

 

          “I’m afraid that she no longer needs to those eyes Mr. Choi” the doctor argued.

 

 

          “Why tell me?” I asked him.

 

 

          “Because she is already DEAD.” He replied coldly.

 

 

          “Tell me you’re that you’re not telling the truth doctor! Tell me. I didn’t hear you correctly right?” I begged him.

 

 

          “I’m sorry but you were asleep for two months. She is already buried. There is nothing we can do to save her. You running towards the fire were the last thing she saw. You two were brought here at the same time. Even though her body was severely burned she was still conscious. She saw you with your eyes still tortured by that glass from the windows of the car that exploded. Beside you she was trying her best to endure her pain, afraid that you might still hear her screams. She asked me about your situation and I told her that you need a retina transplant. She volunteered to give hers to you since she might have known that her time left is very minimal. After I told her that you she is a compatible donor her heart beat stopped and she died.” The doctor explained.

 

 

          My eyes felt stingy then I realized that my cheeks felt wet. My eyes automatically closed on its own as I again lose my consciousness.