Aftermath

Twin Generation

Jiwon practically pulled me inside the shop. People are looking at me but this time I didn’t care. I know what my top priority is right now and it is to know what happened to T.O.P. hyung. What made him that angry at me? What happened? But what is playing in my head is that why am I so affected?

 

 

          “Girl, stop crying already!” Jiwon squealed as she sat me friend down on a private room.

 

 

          “He hates me and I don’t even know why!!” I cried like a mad woman even spanking the table in front of me.

 

 

          “Yah!! You’re embarrassing! Stop!” Jiwon barked.

 

 

          “Why don’t you try calling him?” she suggested even though she knew very much that he wouldn’t answer.

 

 

          “You’re a genius” I squealed and ran to hug her friend. This time my face is already swollen from crying my make up got totally ruined. In Jiwon’s eyes I her best friend looks like a complete disaster.

 

 

I sat beside her and she just sighed after looking at my face. I tried calling him but he’s not picking up. I called him once, then twice, until I couldn’t count how many times I tried calling him but still he’s not picking up so I just sighed and cried silently hiding on the table.

 

 

Jiwon already ordered food for us. She was so hungry that the food came she pushed me off the table because I was hoarding the space that was supposed to be for the food. I glared at her but just stuck her tongue out and started eating. I just watched her eat and she hated. If you were in her position what would you feel? You are so hungry, your friend just cried like a mad woman for a guy you don’t even know. You feel so hungry so now you’re eating and now she’s looking at you like a beggar so gloomy and ugly.

 

 

Jiwon kicked me in the leg and started shoving food on my mouth. She was eating too but she was spoon feeding me.

 

 

          “How could I eat when you’re looking at me like that?” she asked me even though is full.

 

 

          “You lose your manners whenever you get hungry” I answered and just sighed.

 

 

          “And you’re the one to talk about manners. You don’t act as if you have one when were alone” she retorted.

 

 

          “I lost my appetite. I just want to go home!” I screamed at her.

 

 

          “Don’t scream like that you idiot!” Jiwon retorted.

 

 

I just sighed as I waited for my friend to finished eating. I looked at my phone still trying to call him but there is no response. His phone just rung and rung until finally closed it.

 

 

Jiwon asked the waitress to pack my food and drove me home. There was nothing silence in her car. When she doesn’t talk to me it means that she’s really worried.

 

 

          “Thank you for driving for me” I sang and hugged.

 

 

          “We’ll go clubbing later so that you’ll forget about stupid guy!” she barked.

 

 

          “But I’m tired! Too many things happened today!” I retorted.

 

 

          ‘I’m coming back.” She just said and rolled her eyes then drove away.

 

 

I went back to the dorm and got surprised when I found the door open. I found Kyuhyun playing star craft with a bottle of wine beside his laptop. He didn’t look at me so I just went to my room.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

 

Look at her I wonder what happened. She looks like a wet ducking. So wasted and haggard that she doesn’t even look like Yoona any more. I guess T.O.P. hyung told her already but why didn’t she say anything to me. I’ll just call him to know it myself.

 

 

Dialing…

 

 

Dialing…

 

 

Dialing…

 

 

“The number you have dialed is currently unavailable please try your call again later.”

 

 

I don’t think he told her about me otherwise she should have barked at me already. It’s time for her to taste my sweet delightful revenge. Slowly I’ll ruin every relationship she’ll have to the men she encountered and will encounter.

 

 

Oh she’s coming back. I have to keep my evil poker face again. More than this game watching her is more entertaining, amusing and addicting. Her face looks so funny because it’s so swollen from crying but I can’t seem to laugh.

 

 

 

I just watched as she went to the bathroom which is near the kitchen so she’ll have to pass me. She didn’t look at me as she went to the bathroom but I could smell her perfume mixed with her sweat and it was so intoxicating. The effects of both sake and wine must be the reason why I’m being like this.

 

 

I can hear the sound of water from the bathroom. It doesn’t look like she’s peeing nor it is like pooping. I think she’s taking a bath. I gulped at the thought of her wet.

 

 

I hate myself.

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

Focus on the stupid game Kyuhyun!

 

I hate her!

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

I hate her!

 

 

Stop thinking about thoughts of what you would want to do to her since you guys are alone in this dorm…

 

 

Fudge!!

 

 

 

WE ARE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

ON THIS DORM!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Before I could even think about hating her again she came out of the stupid bathroom with nothing but a towel on. She looked at me and I guess she noticed me looking at her so she just smiled. She threw her clothes to her basket and went to cupboard and took something out then came near me.

 

 

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

WHAT IS THIS GIRL DOING????????????

 

 

WHY IS SHE BEING LIKE THIS??????????????????????????????

 

 

I just gulped when she sat beside me.

 

 

 

CHO KYUHYUN! EVIL KYUHYUN! YOU HATE HER SO CALM DOWN.

 

 

She sat down beside me. Everything in my body feels so hot right now. I looked at her face and I can see droplets of water. The layers of her hair have still water dripping from it due to the dampness.

 

 

Then she sneezed!!!!!!!! Aigoo~~~ how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The towel that was securing her hair fell on her face but she still had that poker face plastered on. She just shrugged her long hair that fell on her shoulders and I can feel them on my thighs.

 

 

Her long damp wet hair is on my thigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

She didn’t seem bothered but looked at me with very sad eyes. She stood up and almost leaned on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Is this her revenge on me??????????????

 

 

 

 

Giving me the silent treatment??????????????

 

 

 

 

And…

 

 

 

 

 

Teasing me like this???????????????

 

 

 

She took the bottle of wine and pilled her entire glass. She gulped it one blow and she didn’t look drunk. She filled her glass again and gulped it down again one shot. She wiped with the back of her palm.

 

Now that she’s like this I realized that it was not me she’s looking at but the bottle of wine beside me.

 

 

I can’t believe that I fell for a stupid girl like her. When I snapped back to reality I noticed that she is looking at me. She giggled when she noticed that I am looking at her. Her hands went on my neck. She started touching my Adams apple then it traveled to my philtrum. I know that I shouldn’t let her touch me like this but I…

 

 

 

 

I….

 

 

 

 

I….

 

 

 

 

The evil….

 

 

 

Yet stupid Kyuhyun….

 

 

 

Is starting to like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >;]

 

 

Our eyes met again and she’s giggling again.

 

 

          “What a byuntae?” she stated and started laughing crazily. She kept on banging the table which revealed her soft and silky back. 

 

 

My phone rang then henry’s rap in don’t lie started playing. He remixed the song for me as my ringtone for him and it started playing.

 

Girl, you get what I’m saying, you know it ain’t no lie
Want us to take some time ‘cuz I really feel your style
I could try and try but love is not about that
Gotta be natural, like I said yeah,
I think about getting’ hot with you uh, it’d be kinda cool to be rollin’ with you yeah,
Just confused as to why it can’t be me and you
Ain’t no lie baby Gotta keep it real

 

 

She hiccupped and flashed her childish yet y smile.

 

 

Could it be that she’s drunk already??? And that song it didn’t really helped the atmosphere either. It made it more awkward.

 

 

          “Are you drunk?” I asked her as I pulled her off the table and sat her properly to the chair but she gave me a side hug.

 

 

          “hahahaha” she laughed and pinched my cheeks.

 

 

          “Sake and wine is really a bad combination for me. I don’t get drunk easily if I drink them separately but mixing them or drinking one after the other is sure to make me sober” she explained.

 

 

          “Then why did you drink wine when you already had sake?” I asked.

 

 

She ignored me and looked at my face then hiccupped. I smelled the alcohol in her breath. She started fondling my face again and pointing to it like a little child and started to talk to herself.

 

 

          “This is the cheeks that I like” she said as she pouts with her lips and she pinched my cheeks.

 

         

          “This is the eyes that I like” she said and poked my eyes.

 

 

          “This is the double eyelids that I like” she said and poked my eyelids.

 

 

          “This is the forehead that I like” she said and touched it lightly.

 

 

          “This is the nose that I like” she said and pinched my nose. I gasped in pain but she just giggled at it.

 

 

          “This is the philtrum that I like” she said and touched my philtrum.

 

 

          “This is the lips that I like” she said and smiled at me.

 

 

          “Did you know that my heart got jealous when Jiwon told me that this lips touched hers?” she said then rolled her eyes on me then giggled.

 

 

I couldn’t stop myself anymore and I kissed her. She’s too cute when she’s drunk. She hiccups with her every statement and giggles at every reactions she receives. To my surprise the kissing me back. I stopped and looked at her again.

 

         

          “That is the kiss that I like” she said and pecked me in the lips then giggled.

  

 

          “You are the man that I like but I’m not sure if you’re the one that I love” she added and pouted.

 

 

          “I wanted to make sure so I didn’t tell you anything” she continued.

 

 

          “I don’t want to hurt the Evil Kyu, the Wise Kyu, the gamer Kyu, my body guard Kyu, my teacher Kyu, my supporter Kyu and my SOULMATE KYU” she said and cried on my chest. She is like a child that is afraid of being scolded for crying so she is just crying silently on me. I couldn’t help but cry as well.

 

 

I didn’t know what to do. As she mentions those things all of our memories together flashed back in my mind. I enjoyed her company that I wanted to stay with her forever. She thinks were soul mates but not lovers. I am glad that at least she still considers me a part of her life even after what I did. Oh wait, she doesn’t know about it.

 

 

          “I don’t want him to experience the same things I went through. He doesn’t deserve it. And yet I am too selfish to let him go. It’s my fault that is why he is hurting right now.” She mumbled.

 

 

          “I like Kyuhyun way too much to let him go out of my life. I want to be his best friend but I love him a little too less to be his lover. I wish he would understand” she said and fell asleep on my arms.

 

 

I cried again because of her. I hate being miserably like this. I didn’t know what to do with her. She wants me by her side but she couldn’t accept my feelings for her. I want to understand but right now I don’t think I have the same mentality as her.

 

 

I just brought her to her room. I left her on her bed and texted Jiwon to come and rescue her. I hate this. I should go out and party. Maybe that way I’ll forget everything. When she came I left the two of them alone.