Reunion :)

Twin Generation

Dara squealed immediately when she saw me ran out of my room running towards them. Cl opened her arms to me and I ran quickly for a hug. The other girls hugged me too. I saw T.O.P looking at us weirdly and I opened my arms for him too. He hugged me and then girls cheered.

 

“Oh Siwon Oppa!” Minzy stated as she bowed to the guy who brought the soup Kyuhyun made me out of my room.

 

“Hello” Siwon said as he saluted and went to the kitchen.

 

“Shall I introduce them to you?” I asked them.

 

“Were kind of embarrassed. Aigoo~~” Bom replied as she smiled and tucked her bangs to her ears.

 

We all laughed at her. I called the Super Junior members. The girls were shocked by what I did.

 

“I want to introduce them to you, they’re my first friends here in Korea. They’re like family. I won’t be here if it is not thanks to them” I said and tugged CL’s elbow indicating her to start the introduction.

 

They all looked at each other and did their introduction.

 

I pulled Bom unnie and went near to Heechul Oppa. Heechul looked at us trying to stop his laughter since bom kept spanking me from behind.

 

“Oppa this is Bom unnie. Bom unnie this Heechul oppa. I hope that you will become closer friends because I know that you both like me very much.” I said as I winked at them both.

 

“I don’t like you anymore” Bom unnie commented and then she turned her attention and bowed to him.

 

I looked back at Dara unnie and the others they were all giggling and she gave me a thumbs up. I looked at them and they all did that too. Heechul giggled because he saw the others too.

 

“Thank you sunbae-nim” Bom said as she bowed and looked at her friends.

 

“No need to be too formal. We are almost the same age right?” he asked her and smiled.

 

She just smiled at him and nodded. Then Heechul lead her back to her chair and sat with us.

 

I saw Donghae pass by and I pulled him towards Dara unnie’s direction.

 

“What are you doing? I almost stepped on her!” he scolded me and apologized to our guest.

 

“I just want you guys to be closer” I replied.

 

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk approached us. They started talking to T.O.P. about how they found me. When they learned they started asking me about me playing in the streets I just ran to the kitchen to get those drinks prepared by Ryeowook.

 

 

“Are we going to M.T. later?” I asked Ryeowook.

 

“Drink this” he said as he hand me a glass of juice.

 

“Yeah we are. After they leave we will also leave too” he retorted.

 

“Thanks for bringing them here” I said.

 

“It was actually Siwon’s idea to bring invite them here. He called them and they came so thank him” he replied as he hand me the whole tray.

 

I went to them with the drinks in my hand. Minzy came to help me carry the tray.

 

“Aigoo~~ our SUUknae looks tired” Minzy commented.

 

“Why?” the tray looked heavier than you” she commented and I just sighed.

 

“SUUknae?” Donghae asked looking confused and then he smiled.

 

“SUUJIN plus maknae, so SUUknae” Dara explained as she made space for me beside her.

 

“But isn’t Minzy the youngest? Is she a member of 2NE1? But she hasn’t trained yet right?” Donghae asked.

 

“She acts like the youngest around our dorm. We treat her as our maknae because even Minzy is taking care of her. She is not yet a member of our group our manager has to decide on that” Dara replied as they watched me play with T.O.P.

I looked at T.O.P. and then suddenly we have a staring contest. The first who blinks or looks away will lose. He started to lean over me and I got surprised so I lost and he chuckled.

 

“What’s my prize?” he asked me grinning snidely.

 

“I don’t know. Think about it and when I come back to YG I’ll fulfill it.”  I replied removing the creases in his forehead.

 

“I got it” he squealed.

 

I nodded and then he leaned over to my ears. I was surprised at first but then he pulled my head closer to his mouth and started to whisper.

 

“Don’t fall for anybody else except me in the next 14 days” he whispered with that y, deep and masculine voice of his.

 

That was the number of remaining days that I will stay at Super Junior’s dorm. I blushed madly so the Super Junior members all looked at me. T.o.p. rested my head in his shoulders and started chuckling.

 

“I hate you!” I told him without looking at his face and started playing with the sleeves of his striped white polo shirt.

 

“I know you love me” he said as he hand me a big gift.

 

It was almost the same height of Taemin but it was so fluffy.

 

“Are they close?” Heechul asked.

 

“I guess. It was him who brought her to our dorm so I guess they are quite close” Cl retorted as they watched us.

 

“What?” we both asked at the same time. I blushed again and looked away. He started poking my face but I ignored him.

 

“So fluffy. I missed pinching them” he said and then pinched it really hard.

 

“ouucchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” I squealed. Dara looked at my cheek and it got swollen.

 

T.O.P. in the other hand enjoyed his pranks and just laughed at me.

 

Kyuhyun handed me an icepack and left.

 

T.o.p. took it from my hand. I saw Kyuhyun glare at him. T.O.P. didn’t see it because he was focused on me. I shook my head and then he went away. The girls didn’t notice it too luckily they were busy talking to Super Junior members.

 

“Let me do it for you” he said as he smiled and placed it on my swollen cheek.

 

“Why is the hyung being too clingy today?” I asked him as I glared at him. Somehow I missed his playfulness.

 

“Because I won’t be seeing you in a while again. And don’t call me hyung that’s Oppa for you” he retorted with an emphasis to the word Oppa.

 

“Sungmin hyung told me to don’t call anybody Oppa but only those who I have feelings for, so for you it’s a Hyung” I replied and looked at him.

 

I saw him pout. But then he continued damping it to my face after I said that he damped it to my face harshly so I squealed a little in pain.

 

“aissssssssssshhhhhh~~~” I said and they all looked at me. T.O.P. gave them his innocent look.

 

“Nothing. Just practicing my Korean skills” I said.

 

“Are you doing well here?” Dara unnie asked me.

 

“Yes, they are treating me like a princess here but it took me a long time to adjust to them” I replied and smiled at her.

 

“Good. It‘s nice that you are enjoying your stay here. We brought you food. I almost forgot. I cooked you your favorite spaghetti she said as she handed me a plastic container. Cl baked you cookies with the help of Minzy and Bom cooked you chicken and T.O.P. hyung carried them all here by himself” Dara said as she chuckled at her last sentence.

 

I stood up and hugged them.

 

“We have to go now. T.O.P. hyung still has a schedule. Even though he seems like enjoying he is enjoying himself here we have to leave now or else we might get reprimanded” Cl said like a real leader would.

 

“Thank you for bringing all these for me. I missed you guys can’t wait to go back to your place. Hahaha I feel like a homeless person right now” I replied to Cl.

 

“Thank you for taking the time visit her” Leeteuk said.

 

“Be careful on your way home” Heechul and I said.

 

“The manager misses you too. He liked teasing you about the P.S thing” Dara said as she winked at me.

 

“You guys are so silly” I retorted laughing at them.

 

“Thank you and I love you so much” I added

 

Siwon went out of his room to watch them leave. When T.O.P. saw him, he quickly turned me around and pulled me into hug. He then returned me back to my original position and kissed me in the cheeks and then ran for it.

 

“ERT!” I squealed chasing him to the door.

 

He did a merong before he ran towards 2ne1 who got surprised when he put his arms on their shoulders. They looked at me and waved me good bye again. This time I felt like crying I was about to run to them but then Kyuhyun pulled me before I could move.

 

“We have to leave soon so pack your things. They left you some gifts too” he said as he pointed them to me.

 

I just sighed and pushed me to the couch.

 

“That guy even though he’s a hyung he is making me angry” Kyuhyun commented.

 

I just looked at him and he just sighed at me too.

 

“We’ll help you carry them to the room” Donghae offered as he pointed to the huge boxes of gifts that 2ne1 left.

 

Looking at the number of the gifts they left I am guessing that the big bang members gave me gifts too. Too bad I was not able to thank them personally.

 

The biggest gift was from T.O.P. hyung. Even though it is big it is not really that heavy. 

 

“This must be a life size stuff toy” Donghae commented.

 

“Oppa please leave that one here. I’ll open it now” I said before Donghae could even say anything.

 

“Are life size stuff toys expensive? You receive a lot of them from fans right?” I asked him curiously.

 

Donghae laughed at my question and handed me the gift before he answered.

 

“We receive a lot of them from the fans. They like to give us the bears and it is expensive if you will buy it in the mall or if it is branded but there are life size toys that you could buy in the streets that are not that expensive” Donghae retorted.

 

“Do you like those kinds of toys?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Yes I love them. They don’t have to be life size but I love stuff toys. I have a bear collection. At first I only bought few bears because I have no one to talk to but I started buying more and more bear of different kinds. My first bears are the ones that when I saw them they instantly screamed a family member’s name in my mind. I used to talk to them when I was alone. Hahahaha” I said as I started to open it.

 

“She lived such a sad life. How sad she even talked to bears” Eunhyuk exclaimed and for the first time he hugged me like that with full of concern.

 

When I removed the ribbon that was holding the top of the wrapper I quickly pulled it out. It reminded me of something that I had at home in Japan before.

 

The stuff toy is not a bear, but a life size chibi of him. Eunhyuk couldn’t help but laugh. He took the card from me and I was also laughing in my surprise.

 

“this toy actually reminds me of the TVXQ standees I have in Japan” I screamed still I can’t recover from laughing.

 

“you are scary” Eunhyuk commented

 

“I know right!? Cassiopeia rules! Woohoo!” I screamed.

 

“you should be an E.L.F too!” he commented.

 

I stopped laughing and there was a brief moment of silence.

 

“you don’t what is an E.L.F., Shawol and Sones do you?” he seriously asked me.

 

I just nodded at him and then I heard him sigh.

 

“An ELF is a fan of ours, Super Junior. It Means Ever Lasting Friends. A Shawol is a fan of SHINee. It comes from the two combined words of SHINee and World. A Sone is a fan of your sister’s group Girls Generation” he explained like an expert. He even wiped his glass after explaining.

 

“Will you give me a standee to?” I asked him.

 

“yah~~~ do you know how expensive that is?!” he asked me laughing.

 

“I know because I bought 5 standees a long time ago” I retorted.

 

He just sighed and looked at me like there is no more hope me in this world.

 

“I’d be happy to be one of your fans. But I still like being friends with you though. No matter what you call me I think that once I hear your music I’ll be enjoying it” I replied.

 

“Thank you. That is the sweetest thing you said t me during your stay here” he said to me flashed his sweet innocent gum smile.

 

“I really love seeing those sweet, healthy pink gums of yours” I squealed and then they laughed.

 

Eunhyuk read it aloud. He started reading it first by coughing then he imitated T.O.P.’s voice which causes all to die in laughter again.

 

Dear Suujin,

 

It’s been a while since I last saw you. I hope your not surprise with my gift to you. I was having second thoughts whether I should give this to you or not. *laughs* Anyways this toy here, I mean guy is named Tabi. As you can see he is ME…. >:P *Eunhyuk did the merong too.. hahaha* I want to give this to you because I don’t want you to think that you are alone. Remember that you will always have me. The Bangs are missing your cooking. You still got a big debt.. hahaha I’m just kidding about the debt. We miss your food.

                            

                                                          T.O.P

 

“What debt is he talking about?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“You are cooking them food and yet you haven’t cooked for us?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Secret” I replied as I pouted and put my index finger in my lips then ran to my room and started fixing my things.

 

I listed the gift I got from them.

 

Heechul-a photo of us laughing together for the first time.

Leeteuk-a white t-shirt which has a anime doodle as a design.

Hangeng-a Korean to English and English to Korean Dictionary.

Yesung-the lacy top he gave me and a turtle stuff toy.

Shindong-a rice cake pillow the one that Heechul hyung likes.

Kangin-a jacket which has a TVXQ logo on it.

Eunhyuk-a autographed poster of TVXQ!

Donghae-a Nike sports bag that is color pink and black.

Sungmin-a pink tank top that could also be a dress which hugs the body.

Ryeowook-a stitch apron.

Kibum-a Polaroid camera

Kyuhyun the dish set.

 

Siwon’s gift is quite extravagant. While opening it Heechul hyung came into my room.

 

It was a black kimono which has a embroidered cherry blossoms and purple iris in the lower part of it as it design. It has a dark pink belt. Aside from the dress there is also a salmon pink ribbon included and traditional slippers.

 

I looked at the tag of it and it was one of my grandmother’s creations.

 

“oh. I guess that must be the reason why he went to Japan yesterday” Heechul said.

 

“it’s pretty I wonder what you’ll look like in it” he added and winked at me.

 

“I’m not wearing it” I said and shoved it into the box.

 

“ wear it later!” Heechul commanded me.

 

“no I don’t want to” I said and did a merong.

 

As we were struggling for it a letter suddenly fell from the box.

 

Suujin I hope that you will wear this kimono. Your grand mother really misses you a lot and became very happy when she learned that you are now in Korea. I know that this dress along with other material things won’t be enough to compensate for the things I did to you. But I hope that one day you’ll be able to forgive me.

                                                                                      ---Siwon

 

 

I folded the letter then someone knocked.

 

“Come in!” Heechul answered for me because he knew that I wouldn’t want to answer that.

 

Siwon entered the room with a gift in his hands. It was in a purple box with a pink ribbon this time the same size of his gift to me. He approached us and gave me the gift.

 

“It is from your grand mother. She asked me to give this to you when I visited her” he said.

 

“If it’s from her then I’ll take it” I said taking the box and handing him his gift to me.

 

“Why are you giving it to me? Does it not fit you? Didn’t you like the design?” he asked me.

 

“I can’t accept things from you” I retorted and pushed the box to him.

 

He just stood there and watched me. Heechul hyung saw Siwon’s face that he was about to cry so he butted in.

 

“Don’t be so mean. Accept the gift. Of all the gifts you received today this is the only one you rejected. To think that you even accepted Eunhyuk’s gift that is just a poster. To think that he would even give someone a gift like that.” Heechul sighed as he helped Siwon hand me the gift.

 

“but”

 

“Just be a good sister and follow your older brother Heechul okay” he said as he kissed me in the cheeks.

 

I just sighed and accepted the gift. I glared at Siwon and then Heechul hyung saw me and glared at me too.

 

“Sorry” Siwon said and bowed down never looking at his face.

 

“me too” I replied.