Starbucks Coffee :)

Twin Generation

Siwon followed me to the comfort room.

“are you going to use it as well?” I asked him.

“no, do you want to go grab coffee later?” he asked me.

“yeah sure why not?” I replied as I made my way to the comfort room.

I heard him almost choke. He must be so surprised. I closed the door and after I that I opened it again and I saw him still there smiling.

“are you that happy you can’t believe it?” I asked him glaring.

“sorry” he said in a very cute voice almost like an aegyo but it’s his natural reaction and he smiled to me sweetly.

Again I felt my face blushed. I pushed him away from the door while I looked down at the floor.

“Stop doing that people will think you’re a ert!” I squealed.

“sorry” he replied and went to the living room to join the other members.

After I took a bath I wore my undies and with a full body robe I went to my room. I scanned something to wear for my coffee adventure with Siwon. I found a huge jacket with a black pink hoodie that was big for me and a white V-neck body hugging shirt underneath and dark blue jeans plus black boots to go out. I simply tied my hair into a bun to make it comfortable.

As I went out of the room I bumped into Heechul hyung who seemed to be waiting for me.

“Are you wearing THAT?” he asked me.

I nodded and looked at him weirdly.

“CHANGE!!!” he screamed as he pushed me back into the room.

“Why?” I asked him.

“You’re going out with Siwon for coffee not go to a dance practice! You babo! I should really asked Key to help you girl” he replied.

He pulled me and sat me down on the bed as he started throwing my clothes on the bed. He didn’t really care if I will have to clean it later. He found hot pants, and a Mardi Judy denim jacket plus a Issey Miyake beige top, accompanied by a belt giving me an edgy feeling.

“Wear that!” he ordered as he went out of the room.

“I look like a boy!” I squealed as I finished changing Heechul slowly opened the door and checked on me.

“you look pretty so just go!” he commanded as he pulled the bobby pins I used to hold my hair up.

I just looked at him and sighed.

“better” he added as he pulled me away.

My hair started flowing as soon his hands grabbed the pins. He pulled me to the living room where Siwon was waiting.

“Wow” he said as his mouth opened like an “o”.

“I guess that’s a compliment” I retorted.

“But you still lack something” he replied.

“What?” I asked as I glared at him.

The other members saw me and they were surprised. I never really wore anything like that during my stay in there. They just see me in casual clothes something that a girl group member would wear during practices.

“You look pretty stylish!” Kibum commented.

“I am foorring folll you!” Eunhyuk said in English then Donghae stomped on his foot and smiled at me.

“I agree with Kibum” Donghae said.

“thanks” I retorted.

Suddenly Kyuhyun walked into the room. He looked at me sternly.

“waaah… pretty” he said.

“Thank you Oppa!” I replied at him.

“What’s with him, you call him Oppa?” Sungmin asked.

“He’s officially my bias now in super junior.”I retorted looking at Sungmin confidently.

“Okay, okay!!” Sungmin replied.

“Let’s watch a movie later!” Kyuhyun whispered but he made it loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Where? Yay!!! Movie time” I asked.

“I was planning it to be here in the dorm but we could go out to a movie place if you want” he told me as he stood behind me.

Everyone cooed at him. They all pushed him laughing.

“What?” he asked sarcastically the way Kangin asked his friends about washing the dishes?

“Nothing, it’s just that our maknae is in love already” Leeteuk replied laughing.

“Silly hyung” he replied blushing.

“Let’s stick here in the dorm so that everyone could watch too. I want to watch THE RING” I replied chuckling.

“yeah sure I’ll go to the video shop later so better bring her home early Siwon hyung” Kyuhyun reminded.

“okay” we replied coldly.

“we’ll get going” Siwon replied.

*SIWON POV*

Why is that maknae doing this?! Is he falling for Suujin already? *sighs*

She is dressed tomboyish right now but someone I like it on her. She looks very, VERY DIFFERENT from YOONA … me likeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck!? I just want her here for my sister. I could still remember my sister’s cries during night time before going to sleep. Actually more than crying it sounds like she’s howling Suujin’s name after I brought her here back to Korea.

My sister used to study in Japan just for her Suujin. They are that close, super close that she wanted to transfer there for her BFF cause the other girl doesn’t want to go here in our country.

JIWON: Girl!  SUUJIN Come to Korea with me! Yoona is there and Taemin is there too. You will have a lot of friends too!!! *hugging Suujin and does aegyo*

SUUJIN: NOT INTERESTED *sighs and walks away*

SIWON: She’s right, come with us.

SUUJIN: I’m not listening to you old man. *sighs*

JIWON: what part of SUUJIN come to Korea with me don’t you understand?

SUUJIN: the SUUJIN PART!!! *screams*

SIWON: yaahh~~~ WHAT PART OF ME IS OLD?!!!! *deadly glare while raising SIbrows*

SUUJIN: the abs part!!!

SIWON: ERT!!

SUUJIN: *merong*

JIWON: I’ll give you my BROTHER as your slave during your stay in KOREA!!!

SIWON: HOLY MOLY MY BABY SISTER SAYS WHAT?!!!!

SUUJIN: TEMPTING but still I’m not interested.

 JIWON: alright I’m coming with you in Japan.

SUUJIN: I didn’t invite you! *walks away*

JIWON: I DON’T CARE e-e-e-e … I know I’m always welcome.

SUUJIN: *bows down and sighs*

And with that conversation they became really close. But before I debut with Super Junior I was asked by my parents to bring my sister back here in Korea. For about a year, every night the screams and cries of my sister would echo in our whole mansion at night. It would be so loud that our house was once regarded as a haunted house. New maids would be employed but after the next day they would resign thinking the ghost would come to kill them.

*END OF POV*

Siwon drove me to a place that is unfamiliar to me. He brought me to their stylist.

“chadaaa~~~” he sang.

“what are we doing here?” I asked with an evil glare.

“please don’t glare at me like that” he begged with puppy eyes.

“am I really that ugly?” I asked him and then sighed.

“no you’re not. Tell me who told you that and I’ll kill him with my bare hands!” he replied arrogantly.

“but just said that yesterday” I looked at him suspiciously.

“I was just not in a very good mood yesterday just forgive me okay” he replied.

“excuses, excuses and excuses!” I replied and then sighed.

“we are just here to complete your look” he assured me.

When we entered people looked at Siwon. They all saluted to him and he replied with his three finger salute to them. Then helped me sit down on one of the chairs and then he whispered something to the stylist then he started putting make up on me and then he curled my hair lightly.

I looked at the mirror and saw that my face really changed. My pale skin looked more radiant than it was before and now with the simple pink blushes my cheeks looked cuter I must say. My nose became more defined and the pink lips stick made my lips fuller. As for my hair it was curled so it became bouncy and softer than it was before. Its length almost reached my so it took a lot of time for the stylist to finish it but it was worth the wait looking at the results right now. I bowed to thank the stylist and he just genuinely smiled at me. A young male that also looked like an actor approached us and asked

“hyung is she your new girlfriend?”

“no Jino, she’s just a friend” Siwon replied.

The cute little boy around the age of my Taemin smiled to me too. THAT’s RIGHT I CALL TAEMIN MINE!!! bwahahahahahaha ….

“hi noona you look so pretty just like Yoona noona!” he said to me.

“thank you” I replied and smiled at him.

 

 

After that we went to my paradise which is named STARBUCKS!!!

“What coffee would you want?” Siwon asked me as enter the coffee shop.

I’m so happy. It’s been a while since I last grabbed coffee at Star bucks.

“ Mocha Coconut Frappucino Blended coffee” I replied.

“okay I’ll order that too, how about food?” he asked.

“Tarragon chicken salad sandwich” I replied. It reminded me of the DARAGON couple!! Hahahah J

“okay” he replied.

After he paid our order he guided me as to where we would seat.

“It’s been a while since we last drank coffee together” he told me.

“Yeah” I replied looking at the drink he bought me.

He just sighed and looked outside the window. There are ELFS waving at him and so he waved back.

“Is our show airing already?”I asked him looking at them. Some of them glared at me while some smiled so I had to smile at them too.

“I guess, why?” he asked.

“They might kill me” I replied. I love elfs I’m an elf myself but let’s admit it people, with our love for them we might take things too much sometimes.

“No they won’t, at least I won’t let them do that to you” he replied to me calmly.

“Do you still remember this?” he said as he took out his ipad and showed me a picture of two couple rings.

I was so shocked. I can’t believe he has that and why is he showing me that.

“nope” I retorted.

“I still have mine here look, I hope you didn’t lose yours” he replied as he took out the ring from his pocket as he smirked.

“You know what I hate you again!” I screamed at him as I stood up and my hand hit the thing that covers the windows and then no one could see us. We were in pretty secluded place so.

“Does that mean you LOVE Me before?” he asked as he hugged me again cheerily.

“JERK!” I screamed again and removed his hands around me.

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone !!

This is your author SUPERSUJUHOLIC

What do you think huh? SUUJIN AND SIWON are slowly starting to unveil their past. But what could be that past?

I want to apologize to YOONWON shippers out there who are reading my fanfic for not showing Yoona yet. She’ll be coming from Japan very soon I promise!!! *pinky swear*

I love you all please I AM BEGGING YOU !! Please leave a comment below about my story !!! thank you very much guys !! I love you reading my fanfic !!! mwuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *xoxo*