Flashback 2

Twin Generation

The days turned into weeks until those weeks I counted turned into months. I remained by his side. Minwoo and I became closer by the day. We became close friends until our relationship was like that of siblings. I found the family I’m searching for in him. I told him everything about me. We exchanged stories about our childhood and experiences. He provided me the warmth that I was longing for my entire life. All of those nurturing that I thought I could possibly find, I found them on him.

 

 

          One day he suddenly stopped talking to me. He became very distant. He started ignoring me. Everything went back to what it was like before. Until one day he found me sitting on a chair beside the bed as I hug my legs as I try to cover my face.

 

 

          “Please forgive me Suujin. I didn’t mean to hurt you like this.” He said as he hugged me and whispered it slowly to my ears.

 

          “Why did you stop talking to me? Did I do something wrong? I’m sorry if I did, let’s just be friends again. I’ll do everything you ask of me. Just be like what you were before.” I replied as I held his arms tightly.

 

          “I have grown to admire you. Although I was just ordered to take you away that night, I have grown to love you as my younger sister.” He replied as he cried for the first time he was with me.

 

          “What do you mean? Please explain it to me.” I asked as I looked at him and the tears stopped falling from my eyes. I tried wiping off the tears that kept falling from his eyes.

 

          “Lee Soo Man, that evil man. He ordered me to find you here and bring you back in Korea. He wanted to use you as an item to make SNSD, SHINee and Super Junior more popular in Korea.” He replied as he tried to stop himself from sobbing.

 

          “Why?” I asked again. My blood started to rise as soon as I heard that he wanted to use me.

 

          “The fact that your family kept your identity hidden to the public, When people finds out that someone like you exists, Yoona’s talented twin sister who is equally attractive as her, Taemin’s older sister who is also a powerhouse dancer and Siwon’s previous lover who has a good image and background in managing huge companies and hotels. As a popularity tactic, he wants to use you that is the reason why I am here.” He retorted.

 

          “To lure me to him?” I inquired with curiosity and anger.

 

          “Correct. He wanted you to trust me completely until I can finally ask you to go to Korea with Me.” he honestly replied looking down at the floor.

 

I removed his arms that enveloped me before. I felt the pain of betrayal again but I knew that I needed to know the reason behind him telling me all this.

 

          “What do you get from all this? Tell me what it is and I’ll make sure to give twice… no thrice as much as he promised you.” I retorted coldly.

 

          “He promised me that he will make me a popular star in Korea but after spending time with you, after getting to know you, I realized that you don’t deserve to be toyed with.” He replied looking at my eyes.

          “You followed him for that? I can buy you fame and glamour more than that guy can give you. But at the end of the day, you will cry just like me.” I replied as I slapped him in the face.

 

          “No one is ever deserves to be toyed with, whether they’ve done good or bad. Remember that!” I replied as I pushed him away and went my way to the door.

 

 

I left him there. When I finally saw the streets I started walking when suddenly someone called me and then everything turned black and when I woke up I was already walking on the streets of Korea and then Siwon found me.