Dog fight !!! Awww :))

Twin Generation

 

Siwon decided to let me go when I didn’t do anything to him. He just looked at me.

          “Just come to me when you want to know everything about the things you lost from before. I’ll help you find them and be yourself again” he whispered to my ears and then went on the other cubicle that was beside ours. My eyes followed him and saw him with another 12 men in the room.

          I just looked back at the dance floor and saw T.O.P. but then he looked away from this I knew that he saw everything.

          I can leave the room since we don’t really have valuables here except our food so I decided to join them or at least watch them dance. I was running because I don’t want Siwon to see me again. I was so concentrated on running when I suddenly bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw him smiling at me. He was so handsome but his face tells me that he is someone who can very evil if he wants to.

“Are you okay?” he asked me looking concerned.

“Oh yeah, sorry” I retorted and went back to my way.

“Wait miss, you left you’re hanky” he yelled.

So I looked back and saw him holding it. I returned and took the hanky from him and bowed.

“My name is Kyuhyun what is yours?” asked the tall guy in front of me.

“Suujin” I told him coldly.

“Funny, your face looks familiar. Be careful next time” he told me and went on his way.

I just walked and thought that there is no reason to rush things. When I reached the dance floor I saw Seung-ri hyung with girls called Kara. G-Dragon is watching him closely. Taeyang and Daesung are talking to a girl who is IU. The girls seemed to like talking to Taeyang but she is ignoring Daesung. Poor Daesung. Dara unnie and the girls are with 2PM and MBLAQ. My eyes searched for T.O.P. hyung and I saw him alone on a table but before I could go to him another person bumped me.

“I’m sorry” the guy told me in English and then he bowed.

“Oh it’s okay” I replied.

“my sister asked me to call you, by the way hi my name is Cheondong but you can call me Thunder or Dog poop because that what 2NE1 girls calls me” he explained.

I looked at him and recognized the similarities she had on Dara unnie. So he was the brother she was talking about. He is really cute and handsome plus he knows how to speak English.

“unnie have you seen T.O.P. hyung?” I asked immediately upon reaching them.

“yeah, he’s over there.” She pointed. So I went there and saw his face still kinda red.

“yah, you saw it right?” I asked him.

“yeah, so what?” he asked back.

“please don’t tell anyone~~~” before I could finish he planted a kiss on my lips.

Nobody really saw us because it was dark and loud they were partying at the dance floor. I slapped him.

“Can’t you see I’m jealous?” he asked me.

I just listened.

“I don’t intend to tell anyone about what I saw even without you telling me.” He stated. He stood up attempting to leave but I caught his hand and held it tight.

I looked down on the floor not knowing what to do.

“Please don’t leave me” I told him.

“I can’t say I love you right now because I don’t know and understand what my heart feels right now but please stay by me. I need you” I told him and then tears started falling. 

He didn’t say anything and just pulled me closer to him and then he hugged me.

“I’m sorry and I’ll wait for you” he whispered.

The girls started squealing when 13 men started walking down the stairs. Even the girls who were with the other Big Bang hyungs stopped and looked at them.

“They’re called Super Junior. The world’s largest boy band” he told me.

I just nodded.

The group formed their own circle and they danced. They would occasionally wave and give high fives to the people who recognized them and they recognized too.

“Siwon is their band’s face” T.O.P. told me.

I just nodded again and watched them. Cl and Bom unnie then came and pulled me to the dance floor. They started dancing like there’s no tomorrow. Dara unnie and her brother joined us and Park sisters are now doing a geeky step they formulated on their own while we laughed at them. A guy with a long hair and milky skin that is observable even in the dark approached us and copied the steps they are doing.

          “oh annyeong Heechul-hyung” the girls bowed as they stopped dancing so I followed them as well.

          “annyeong” he retorted dancing while laughing at the girls.

          Someone followed him from behind and it was Eunhyuk.

          “Oh Suujin, you’re blond already?” he asked me.

          “Well yeah, wig for tonight” I told him.

          I looked at him and saw Donghae dancing with Siwon along with the other members. I saw again the guy named Kyuhyun that I bumped into a while ago.

          We were all surprised when the DJ made us clear the dance floor.

          “Tonight since there a lot of POP IDOL here let’s have a showdown. Anyone can come if they want to challenge the person who is dancing. An artist or not everyone is welcome to dance” he stated.

          Everyone screamed. They all liked the idea. I was about to go upstairs and just watch it from there where there is no people but someone pulled me. I looked back and saw it was Siwon again this time he was smiling at me.

“Just watch it here, you’ll learn a lot since you’ll be becoming an idol right” he whispered.

          Leeteuk pushed Eunhyuk on the dance floor. The girls screamed like mad and his group mates howled.  I quietly watched from behind and the moment he started dancing Ne-yo’s Monster I was shocked. He was so hot dancing. It was so freaking amazing and he teased the female audience by showing a little of his abs and I saw some girls fainting but when I looked at Donghae I saw the smile on his face slowly vanishing.

          “they’re just like that” Siwon whispered.

          “who is she hyung?” A tiny sweet voice asked from nowhere.

          “She’s a friend of mine” Siwon retorted and looked at his direction.

          I was surprised to see a boy. I thought it was a girl that spoke. I just bowed at him.

          “hi my name is Kim Ryeowook” he told me and then he bowed as well.

          “I’m Lee Suujin” I told him and smiled. He is so cute. He is quite small but I guess he is also a member of their group he must be in charge of the cuteness overload.

          “You’ll become a Choi soon” Siwon ily whispered only enough for me to hear.

          I faked a smile at Ryeowook due to my anger at the guy beside me. I looked at Siwon and saw him looking at me innocently. I looked the other way then I heard him chuckle. I was so angry that I just stepped on his foot thanks to Minzy who gave me this shoes I feel quite happy right now. I glared at him.

          I saw T.O.P. looking at my way worried so I took out my phone and texted him.

          Don’t worry. I’m fine so just enjoy the rest of the night.

          And pressed send.

          My phone vibrated and I looked at it again.

          Are you sure? I couldn’t really come to you due to this stupid huge crowd. T.O.P. replied.

           I heard the same person chuckle again.

          “Ask him his real name” he whispered me this time. I looked at him and gave him again a deadly glare.

          What is your real name? I texted again.

          Choi Seung-hyun, why? Haven’t I told you about it before?  T.O.P. replied.

          After that I didn’t reply I just went to a seat. My feet hurt from standing with that crazy heel that was very useful by the way. I just ordered an orange juice. I saw Siwon approached me again.
         

          “I told you, you’ll become a Choi soon” he stated as he jumped to my seat.

          “What do you want? We are not like that!” I yelled.

          “Who said that he’ll become your husband? I just said that you’ll become a Choi and he happened to be a Choi as well.” He retorted.

          “Of course I am” he whispered softly and slowly to my ears again but this time he brushed my cheeks too.

          I looked at him with a glare. He just smiled and pinched me in the cheeks. The juice I ordered came and before I could take it from the waitress he took it from her hand and immediately the girl blushed and he smiled at her flirtatiously.

          “Are you happy now?” I asked looking at the glass of juice in his hands.

          “Here there are still some left” he told me with puppy eyes.

          I snatched the glass from briskly. And while I drank I saw him laughing. I stopped drinking and looked at him again with what-do-you-want-look.

          “We kissed already. Yay!!” he cheered like a little child.

          I am so pissed this guy is really getting on my nerves. With some juice still on my glass I drank some of it and kept in mouth and move over to him. I went closer to his face, close enough that I could feel his breathe on my face and SPITTED the juice that I have kept in my mouth.

Heck yeah! He was so annoyed and to add more I moved back and spilled juice in his pants. Oh well! He’ll be sticky for sure. That’s revenge baby! I saw his angelic face turn into a scary one. He was so angry that when he slammed the table it almost broke. Well I’m not afraid to show him my strength so I pissed him more by sticking out my tongue and laughed like an evil witch. Mwahahahahahahaha …..

Someone from his group approached us. It didn’t seem he saw what happened but surely he can see Siwon’s angry face clearly.

“I’m so sorry. Oh my God! I didn’t mean to but I spilled some juice on oppa’s pants” I said as I faked some tears and pointed to his pants.

“Kyuhyun get my bag” Siwon ordered him.

“It’s okay. Hyung carries spare clothes with him wherever he goes” Kyuhyun told me and then he went to obey him.

Once again were all alone. He was so pissed at me that he just stared away from me. I chuckled again and looked at him trying to clean off the juice that was on his pants.

“Lucky you there’s not much left” I told him as I laughed at his sorry little handsome face.

“You’re still the same Suujin you were before. SUJIDAKO!” he retorted as he stressed at the last word he said.

I looked at him and saw him laugh. It was different from the way he would laugh before. This time it is more real than the ones before. I literally stared at him and he saw this.

“People say I’m handsome. I don’t need you to look at me to tell me. I know it already” he told me and then he started laughing again.

“okay I’m leaving” I told him and stood up.

He pulled me back. He’s too strong so I fell on top of him. Before I could shove him I felt my legs sticky as well. I forgot I was wearing a dress with a micro skirt. I just sighed but to my surprise when I opened my eyes our lips was almost touching. He just smiled at me. He must have noticed me looking at his lips so I quickly moved away from him and ran away.

“Hyung is she your girl friend?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No she’s not why?” Siwon retorted taking the bag from his dongsaeng’s hands.

“I thought she was Yoona” Kyuhyun replied.

“Your eyes must be deceiving you” Siwon just answered as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

I ran quickly as I can to the bathroom. After I cleaned myself I was rushing back to our cubicle when someone took my hand again. I glared at that person to see it was T.O.P.

“Where have you been?” he asked me.

“I just danced there somewhere” I told him. I knew he didn’t believe me but he let go of my hand.

“are you okay?” he asked me.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry okay?” I told him to calm him down.

The song No Play boy by Nine Muses started playing. I really like that song so I ran to the dance floor. I was so busy dancing that I didn’t notice that everyone was already staring at me. When the song stopped Paparazzi by Kang Miyoun played and I remembered the dance steps that G-Dragon hyung taught me. So I dance pulled them in. Super Junior members started dancing as well. I saw Eunhyuk and Donghae there smiling at me so I waved at them and smiled back.  Other idols danced as well. I noticed T.O.P. laughing and just staring at me so I pulled him in with us. He rapped the male rap part of the song and then danced with me. The girls of 2NE1 joined us as well and then we went home around 2 am.