Date in the Rain :)

Twin Generation

Hi it’s me again!! as your lovely author I suggest you listen to DON’T CRY BY ( ACOUSTIC VERSION) by BOM or LONELY BY 2NE1 as you read this part. Even though the lyrics are more related to lonely I think it’s good to listen to Don’t cry as well. PLEASE THE ACOUSTIC VERSION !!!

I ran out of star bucks crying somehow seeing those rings hurts my past. Amazing thing though I looked back at my hands and I saw the beverage that I was drinking still in my hands. I just sipped on it to help me calm down. I don’t know the way home so I decided to start walking alone on the streets. People kept asking me if I am Yoona but I would say no cause it’s the truth right!?

I got tired of people asking me whether I’m Yoona or what so I decided to run away and then I bumped into this guy. People kept bugging me if I am Yoona do you know how much that hurts? People keep squealing every time they see me thinking I’m their idol who I am not! It’s not that I hate being recognized by fans but my heart is not in the mood right now. Somehow seeing those rings really pains my heart. I hated them. As a fan I know how it feels to be happy seeing your Idol walking in the streets when you least expect it but as a twin I want to have an identity of my own. I looked up and saw him wearing big nerdy glasses, black cap and leather black jacket. He dropped all the things he bought. I recognized the face and it was Kyuhyun.

“What happened? Where is Siwon hyung?” he asked me.

“I left him alone” I replied.

“Stop crying now, people are looking at us” he said as hugged me and kept his head on my shoulders to hide his face.

I hugged him back. I really want to cry right now. My heart is in so much pain right now. Just to help us it started raining.

I kept crying more as it rained stronger. We both didn’t have an umbrella. To our surprise a little child handed us a white plastic see through umbrella.

“ahjussi told me to give this to you” the child said pointing to the direction behind me.

“Thank you” Kyuhyun said as I cried even more. Right now even a child pities me which made me sadder.

“Why is unnie crying?” the little girl asked Kyuhyun.

“She got lost. She doesn’t know her way home” he replied.

I looked at the little girl who pities me. She then tugged my shirt. I moved to her level covering my face with a hanky. I was surprised by the next thing she did. She kissed me in the cheek and said

 “Unnie don’t cry anymore, it’s okay your oppa found you already and I know that he’ll bring you home. There there it’s okay. He’ll kiss you and everything will be alright. The ahjussi told me to give this KON bear (the cross breed stuff toy at bleach, half bear half lion J ) he said that whenever you need someone to be there with you, KON will.”

I am still crying so I couldn’t say thank you. Kyuhyun moved closer to us and thanked the young girl by kissing her in the cheek. The child sweetly smiled. I guess the power of super junior’s looks are enough to make children fall for them too.

He looked at that direction but he saw no one. The only thing he saw is an umbrella stand and a guy walking away with an umbrella that is the same as ours.

The people around us kept yelling since we were alone in the middle of the streets.

“aww~~~ what a lovely couple!”

“Did you dumped her and she can’t let you go?”

People started whispering to each other looking at us. Kyuhyun just hugged me but glared at those men who made fun of us.

“Please don’t cry now. Everything will be alright baby” he whispered to my ears as he caressed my back and hugged me again.

Because of that I hugged him more and I tried to calm myself down. As soon as I stopped crying he asked me again.

“Are you okay now because we are attracting too much attention here?”

I just nodded because if I speak I might cry again. He took that as a yes and asked me a question again sweetly.

“Do you want to a place where you could be free and careless again with me?”

I just nodded. He kissed me in the cheek and then

“chebal!!!!!!!” he exclaimed the Minho does it in oh my school or 100 points out of 100.

We started walking. He lowered his hat and hid my face with his arm. He slung the plastic into his arm that was holding the umbrella. And still we hugged each other. I just closed my eyes as we walked and allowed him to drag to anyplace he desires.

“Were here” he said as he removed his hand that was covering my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I saw that we were in front of a children’s playground. There is a huge sand box and everything that you would normally see in a play ground like swings and slides. Then there’s a huge dinosaur with where children can hide from the sun. But for us we could use it to hide from the rain. The place was empty. It is just me and Kyuhyun here so we went to the big dinosaur which I named Jonghyun kekekekeke.

“We could go to the dorm once the rain stops” he told me as he removed the wet cap and fix his hair.

“You’re not bed hair anymore” I commented to joke.

“Funny” he retorted as he glared at me and he smiled.

For this part of the story please listen to SORRY SORRY answer  by super junior …

I really thought he was angry but then he laughed. So I spanked him then I lost my balance so I fell on top of him we were both laughing but because of my clumsiness we stopped then the atmosphere became awkward.

He looked at me closely. From my eyes his gaze went to my nose to my philtrum then my lips. He flashed a sweet smile which caused me to gulp. He cupped my chin and then his thumb traced my lips.

“Siwon hyung brought you to parlor right? Then you guys went to Starbucks and drank your beverage” he asked me ILY with his hot voice echoing on my mind.

I just nodded.

He smiled at me again. He must be thrilled because I couldn’t speak in front of him. Then his thumb that traced every part of my lips is now traveling around my neck as he talked slowly with his y voice.

“Too bad it rained your hair got wet and make up ruined. But for me, I really like looking at you right now in your current state.”

 I can feel chills through my whole body. I hate it when I feel things like this. He moved his body up and leaned to the wall without removing my body which is still on top of his.

“Are you a gumiho? It started raining when you cried. Don’t cry like that again” he asked.

Again I just nodded, sorry too much of a chicken to say anything *sigh*.

He moved in closer to me. He went to ear and whispered.

“I don’t like seeing a women crying but when I saw you today crying and slightly drenched in the rain you looked really, really y” he whispered ily! Damn Cho Kyuhyun you’re the man!!!

His hands quickly went to my waist then he pulled me closer. He started kissing my cheeks then my nose and my philtrum as he was about to kiss me in the lips I gulped again and closed my eyes. I heard him smirked

 

Pause sorry sorry answer here J

 

 

 

but then I

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SNEEZED !!! “achooooo~~~~~~~”

 

 

 

 

And then he stopped and laughed at me.

 

I looked at him again and he was rolling on the floor laughing. He took something from his pocket it was a hanky and he wiped my face like what he would do to a child.

 

“aigoo~~ my baby sneezed. Are you cold?” he asked me grinning.

I turned away from him. I was blushing madly. I hate him now too. He turned me around facing him again.

“Don’t get angry. I was just kidding” he said again as he caressed my face once more.

“You’re too cute. You are really really different from Yoona” he added.

“Your face is hot” he told me.

“Why wouldn’t it you kept laughing at me? It is bound to get hot somehow” I replied at him with a little pout.

Play it again here

He started removing his jacket so I closed my eyes again I can hear him laughing then he suddenly hugged me and covered me with his jacket.

“You are really cute and fragile. You are very innocent too. I think that even though you appear strong and cold hearted to the people around you deep inside you need someone to keep you going” he said as he lowered his head to my shoulders again.

“Idiot! Wear your jacket again or else you’ll get a cold” I told him as I open my eyes I noticed that I was already facing his chest. It was muscular but not like Siwon’s. You can really see that he’s trying to take care of his body.

“Keep talking your breathe makes my body hot” he replied.

“Idiot!” I screamed.

“If you will take care of me I know it will be worth it” he said giggling.

“EVIL!” I replied looking at his and I stuck out my tongue.

“I know you love me and my evil ways though” he replied chuckling. 

 

Hello it’s me again supersujuholic :P

Suujin ran away after seeing those rings that Siwon has. I wonder why?! Hahaha LOL. It’s up to you to find out.  Please don’t hate on SUUJIN she’s really a nice girl it’s just that something happened to her that is why she forgot some things about her past.

SUUJIN ♥ Kyuhyun?