Hello?

Twin Generation

Siwon’s phone rang impatiently numbers of times which seemed to be like hundreds already to the person who is calling him. On the other line of the phone, his sister Jiwon is already panicking.

 

          “Why don’t you answer your phone?”  Donghae asked as he looked at the vibrating phone.

 

          “Can you please answer it for me? I’ll just get something to drink” Siwon replied.

 

          Donghae took the call and a loud scream welcomed him causing him to almost throw the phone away.

 

          “siwon… Siwon…! SIWON… SIWON…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you not answering my calls?” Jiwon asked angrily on the other side of the phone.

 

          “I’m not Siwon, I’m Donghae. Were in the middle of filming right now that’s why he can’t answer your call but we are going home already. Why are you calling?”Donghae calmly asked the distressed woman.

 

          “Suujin. Suujin.. she’s missing!” she screamed. Jiwon started sobbing but stopped when she heard the door open.

 

          “Calm down. We are going to find her. Just stay at home in case someone calls or brings her home there is someone to help her” Donghae replied but Jiwon can hear the worry in his voice.

 

          “But I can’t stay here and do nothing!” Jiwon retorted angrily looking at Kyuhyun who looks quite drunk.

 

          “You’re not doing something by staying at home. You will help us look for her. Try contacting her. Call her” Donghae ordered.

 

          “But she left her phone here” she retorted.

 

          “Try calling the 2ne1 members and Taemin then Yoona. They might know where she is. We will split in groups and we will find her. Don’t worry now. Okay?” Donghae assured Siwon’s sister.

 

          “Okay. Kyuhyun hyung is here already so I’ll ask him to go out and search for her” she replied and closed her phone as she turned to Kyuhyun.

 

          Kyuhyun just looked at her waiting for her say something. He heard his name being mentioned in the conversation so he stopped to eavesdrop but he heard nothing. Jiwon looked at him and she knew that he is not in the right condition to do something like searching for Suujin right now but she had no other choice so she pulled him to the couch and went to kitchen to get a basin of water and towel to help feel a less bit drunk.

 

          “What are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

           “You need to do something for me. Tomorrow your head will hurt and I promise to take care of you so just stay quiet for now and behave.” Jiwon replied as she continued wiping Kyuhyun’s face with towel which is soaked in cold water.

 

          Kyuhyun touched her hand and she stopped. He rested his head on her shoulders and turned his face to the direction of her neck. He smelled her floral perfume “I want Suujin. I wish she was here taking care of me instead of you”

 

          Jiwon pushed him away but remained calm. She felt a deep stab in her heart not knowing the reason why. She threw the wet towel on his face and barked “Then get the hell away from here and start looking for her because is damn missing! Don’t come here until you find her. You’re not welcome! I hate you so much CHO KYUHYUN!”

 

          Kyuhyun got surprised by her reaction. She went to Suujin’s room and slammed the door. He stood up and looked for Suujin around the house. He searched for every room and did not find her anywhere. He got worried that he ran away from the dorm quickly as he could never minding the people that could see him in his weary state.

 

          He started walking around the street of their dorm when his phone rang.

 

          “Hello?” he answered as he stopped in front of a ramyeon shop.

 

          “Where are you?” Leeteuk asked.

 

          “Oh hyung. I’m outside trying to search for Suujin” Kyuhyun replied as he started walking again away from the shop as people who recognized him are trying to take pictures of him.

 

          “Jiwon told me about what happened to her and T.O.P. earlier. T.O.P. is not answering his phone. Donghae and Eunhyuk together with Sungmin are on their way to Big Bang’s dorm while Siwon, Kangin, Shindong and I are on our way to YG Entertainment’s building. Heechul, together with Ryeowook, Kibum and Yesung are on their way to 2ne1’s dorm. The girls are awake already since Jiwon called them already. Hangeng will be returning to the dorm to be with Jiwon” Leeteuk explained.

 

          “Okay. I’ll search for her here. I’ll just call you for updates” Kyuhyun replied and shut his phone. He started running to the flower shop but it was closed already since it was almost dawn. He felt his knees becoming weaker by the meter he runs or walks.

 

He kept on walking until he noticed that he was already away from their dorm. He searched for her in the dinosaur statue on the play ground but she’s not there. From there he went to the plaza but she’s not there either and then he walked to Han River she is also nowhere to be found. His feet are hurting but his hearts feels more pain.

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk, Siwon, Kangin and Shindong went to YG Ent.’s building. A guard who recognized them asked for their intentions for coming to their building.

 

          “How may I help you sir?” the guard politely asked Leeteuk.

 

          “Can we talk to Mr. YG right now? It’s urgent so let us in” Siwon replied who is trying to see how the electronic door operates..

 

          “Did you set an appointment? And why at this hour?” the guard replied as he stopped Siwon. 

 

        “I told you its urgent right! So just open the stupid steel door and let us in!” Siwon replied as he continued to try and open the door. The others are stopping him, when suddenly a car came to stop in front of them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello everyone..

this is your very busy author SUPERSUJUHOLIC..

very sorry for the late and the lame update..

i really miss writing stories for this fic.. ;(

but due to my very hectic and yet "friendly" schedule compared to my fellow psych majors at SSC MANILA,

i wrote this lame chapter..

 

 

i'm so happy because in a super junior song called "SUPER MAN",

wookie actually sang "SUPERHOLIC" lol..

 

i <3 the SHISUS and BOMMIE couple ;D but the ALIEN COUPLE is cool too..

T.O.P and SiWON are my BIASES.. ;D lol..

BOM as well ;D