endearment and faint??????????????

Twin Generation

 

When I woke up it was already 9 am. Still most of the girls from SNSD are in my room. I woke up with my eyes still sore from crying a little before going to sleep I guess. I remembered everything that happened earlier between me and Siwon. I had to act to normal in front of them. The image of Siwon crying vividly lingers on my mind. Our last kiss still remains damp on my lips made me touch my lips.  It was so noisy outside that it brought me back to reality. I walked out of our room and saw some of the members still asleep.

 

I went to the kitchen. I saw Hangeng and Heechul sitting by the bar. They both looked at me as I approached the fridge to get some water. I am so thirsty.

 

          “Good morning” I greeted them and bowed then went to the fridge. Heechul hyung opened it for me and greeted me back.

 

          “You look ugly I wonder why” I told him.

 

          “Say that again and you’ll never be able to eat fried rice cause your dead already before he even finish cooking it” Heechul Oppa threatened me.

 

          “Wow the scared Oppa is…” before I could continue talking key tugged me at my sleeves of my kimono.

 

          “Good morning” Heechul and I greeted them.

 

          I looked at them both. Key and Minho with their bed hair. So cute. Aigoo~~…

 

          “Good morning baby” Minho greeted me back and went to the fridge as well. I opened it for him.

 

          “Yah~~~! Are you too lovers? Why do you call each other baby?” Heechul asked in an angry tone.

 

          “Yeah! She’s my sister not your baby! All this time I thought I was your only baby!” Taemin screamed from behind key.

 

          “Taemin they’re not a couple. Minho just calls her that because they’re friends now” key explained.

 

          “So that means I can call Sulli a baby now?” Taemin asked innocently with the anger erased from his voice.

 

          “I like her as a younger sister that’s why I call her baby. Baby sister” Minho explained and winked at me.

 

At that exact moment I felt soul went out of my body. My heart cracked and crumbled into pieces but I am alright. I just laughed with them.

 

          “Don’t even dare do that to her LEE TAEMIN” Heechul squealed.

 

          “Calm down” I told him.

 

          “If he ever tries doing that I’ll make sure he doesn’t drink milk for a whole year” I added and glared at Taemin.

 

          I looked at Taemin and he nodded so I smiled at him. Yunho Oppa and Changmin came to kitchen as well. When Yunho saw me he immediately pulled me into a hug.

 

          “Good morning sweet heart!” he squealed as he hugged me that almost choked me.

 

          “oppa… I can’t breathe” I replied.

 

          “I’ll kiss you then so that you can breathe” he replied but before he could anything more Changmin pulled him away from me.

 

          “Sorry about that. It’s just that he couldn’t believe that Yoona has a twin and he likes her a lot but Jaejoong and your twin is already dating but when he learned about you he was so thrilled” Changmin explained.

 

I couldn’t help but stare at him. his lips looks so soft while he was talking it was as if it was calling my name and telling me to kiss it. I shook my head to erase the thought and he just patted me in the head and smiled.

 

          “Good morning!” Taeyeon squealed.

 

          “Good morning!” we all answered.

 

          “I’ll just be waking up the members and we’ll be leaving already. We still have a schedule later so we have to leave like right now.” She explained.

 

          “Eat breakfast at least” Hangeng Oppa offered.

 

          “Sorry Oppa but we really have to go our schedule is at 2:00pm so we need to leave and prepare for it.” she replied.

 

          “Happy birthday again Suujin. Nice meeting you. I hope you could visit our dorm too” she said as she turned to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

 

          “Thank you unnie for taking care of my twin. Please send my regards to the other members” I replied and bowed.

 

          “No need to be too formal with me” she replied.

 

With that she woke up the others members and left. I looked at my phone and saw a text message from Yoona.

 

Sis thank you for giving me the best 18th birthday gift ever. Sorry if I was not able to tell you good bye personally today but text me if ever you need anything. Xoxo Yoona

 

 

Looking at her text I had the same feeling I felt earlier while I was with Siwon but somehow it made me happy that my happy because I know that my hatred towards her is slowly fading.

 

          “Don’t ignore me!” Yunho sang and pulled me to sit beside him.

 

          “Oppa. I love you and TVXQ. Please don’t be like this it’s weird.” I told him and sighed.

 

          “Sweet heart, I am just endearing you. I don’t mean any harm to you.” He replied.

 

          “Just ignore him. He is really sweet and childish at times but he’s really dependable” Yoochun told me as he seated beside me and smiled.

 

          I felt my body dropped at the bar. I closed my eyes for a minute and when I opened I saw Siwon in front of me.

 

          “Good morning!” Yoochun greeted him.

 

          “Morning” he replied expressionless.

 

          “Are you okay? You don’t look good” Yoochun replied as he taps Siwon’s back.

 

          Siwon took Yoochun’s hand and replied.

 

          “Just had a nightmare but I’m fine” he retorted.

 

          “Sit with us” Yoochun offered.

 

Siwon had no choice but to oblige. Yoochun is his sunbae and he doesn’t want to disrespect him. I just sat properly and did not look at him.

 

          “You want coffee?” Changmin asked me.

 

I just nodded at him and smiled.

 

          “With sugar and milk?” he asked

 

          “Yes thank you” I replied.

 

          “I won’t make your coffee if you will not smile at me” he said then pouted.

 

I had no choice but to smile at him. He pinched my cheek and squealed about how cute it is. To my surprise someone hugged me from behind.

 

 

          “Suujinieeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~ sister-in-law” he sang then removed his arms on me.

 

          “I’m not your sister-in-law. I won’t allow you to marry her” I replied to .

 

          “I want coffee too same as hers” Kyuhyun stated and pinched my cheeks as well.

 

          “Okay” Changmin replied.

 

Siwon kept quiet but I can feel someone looking at me. It must be him. I looked at Taemin who is busy praising the milk that key made him. Everyone in the house woke up already. Donghae came to the kitchen and Siwon hugged him in the waist.

 

          “Are you okay?” Donghae asked

 

          “I just missed you fishy” he replied still hugging Donghae.

         

          “Let me go first. I need to drink water”

 

Siwon released Donghae who went to the fridge and patted me in the head. He sat beside Siwon and drank his water. Siwon just leaned on him. Eunhyuk came to the kitchen as well.

 

          “Suujin~~Suujin~~~” he sang.

 

          “What?” I asked.

 

          “Your photos with Siwon yesterday at the bus” he replied and placed it on the table swiftly like a magician trying to show a deck of cards.

 

Everyone took a photo and looked at it. They left one the table and I looked at it. It was me leaning on Siwon sleeping and was both covered in a pink blanket.

 

          “I’m jealous” Yunho exclaimed and pouted like a child.

 

          “Noona you’re so pretty sleeping” Taemin commented.

 

          “I want a photo with her like this too” Kyuhyun commented.

 

          “You guys are like a real couple” Changmin commented as he handed me my coffee and Yoochun gave him a high five.

 

I just sighed and went to Sungmin who was cleaning the living room where we’ll eat. Siwon did not reply and just went to the bathroom.

 

          “Siwon and Suujin are acting weird” Heechul commented.

 

          “Siwon would respond to us when we right but he just left” Donghae commented.

 

          “Suujin should be squealing right now because of TVXQ but she’s really calm. A lot different from yesterday” Heechul commented.

 

         

 

 

          “Why are you here?” Sungmin asked me.

 

          “They’re too noisy over there I need space” I replied.

 

I sat on one side of the room contemplating about what happened earlier while I held the photo in my hand. I tested my feelings for Siwon. I kissed him because I wanted to know if there is still something left.

 

 

Something worth fighting for…

 

 

Something to hold on to…

 

 

Something that would tell me that I still love him…

 

 

Something that would make me accept our past…

 

 

Something that would make me forgive him…

 

 

And something that would help me move on…

 

 

 

As soon as Sungmin finished he called the others to help him in setting up the tables and everything. After all the preparation we all gathered around the table ready to eat the break fast that Hangeng, Ryeowook and Key cooked for us. Siwon led the prayer and we all kept quiet for awhile.

 

          “Dear lord, thank you for this wonderful day and giving us food to share on this table. Thank you giving us the opportunity to share your wonderful blessings together. I hope that you would be able to accept us and our sins to make us worthy of your blessings. In Christ’s name. Amen”

 

          With that he fainted on the ground. Everyone looked at him thinking that he was just acting to trick us or something. I didn’t budge and continue to eat on. Donghae shook Siwon’s body but he didn’t respond. We all panicked and then they rushed him to the hospital.

 

 

PREVIEW:

 

          “He fainted because of sleeping pills the doctor stated.” Donghae said as he stopped himself from crying

 

          “I wonder what happened to him. Will he wake up?” Eunhyuk asked as he cried with Donghae.

 

 

 to my lovely commentors :) i actually cried when i read your comments so thank you.

@joycecute25

Thanks a lot! Your comment made me cry too. i hope this chapter answered your question.

 

@mayru22

Your questions will be answered as the story progresses. Thanks for reading and commenting.



aigoo.. i wanted a sihae hug but i only found a sieun hug photo :) still my siwon oppa is so handsome... i wish he would hug me like that too...