Party PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Twin Generation

 

After I changed into the clothes that I found in my bag, I looked at myself in the mirror. It’s been years since I last wore a kimono. At home after school I would change into a kimono since it is what I usually wear at home. My grandmother would be very happy seeing me wearing her creations but she knew that I would never any color other than black. She would always comment about how slim I looked wearing it. But after Siwon dumped me I stopped wearing them. I was dreading the fact that I loved wearing kimono to attract Siwon’s attention. I would only wear baggy shirts and jogging pants and ignoring personal hygiene. I didn’t go out of my room for a whole week. My room has a bathroom inside so I don’t need anything from outside. Remembering those kinds of memories is making me really angry again.

 

          “Hyung do you think she would wear it?” I heard Eunhyuk asked.

 

          “I think. Her clothes are not really comfortable to sleep in other than that very pretty kimono” Heechul replied smirking.

 

          I felt feet stomping on the ground as I opened the door. I looked at my prey with a killer’s shine in my eyes. I knew he felt it because he hid behind Hangeng, Kangin and Siwon.

 

          “Protect me! Protect me!” he screamed.

 

          “I think it’s not really a good Idea making her wear that she looks more like Sadako right now” Eunhyuk commented.

 

          I looked at him smiled still with that creepy look in my face. He hid behind Donghae but Donghae pushed him away causing him to fall near me.

         

          They both ran to where Heechul hyung is.

 

 

 

          “Calm down!” Kangin stated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          I didn’t budge and moved closer to them like a killer in horror films.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          “Don’t get me wrong!” he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Still I walked and I walked faster than I did before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          “You’re so gorgeous!” he squealed.

 

          It made me stop. I was only an inch away from Heechul’s face when he said that. I looked at Kangin hyung and smiled at him the way that I smiled at Eunhyuk. Heechul was about to run away so I shoved them that were separating me from him and caught him by the arm.

 

          “where do you thin you are going?” I asked him with my hoarse voice.

 

          “to the bathroom” he said trying to give excuse.

 

          “but the way to the bath room is way behind me but why are you running outside?” I asked him coldly.

 

          “I—i—I uhh i … need… to… pee … right … now.. in the trees.. like a.. real man…” he retorted shaking.

 

          “But a real man doesn’t steal women’s clothes” I replied at him like a witch.

 

           “I thought your clothes would me suit me better you know” he saw as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

          “Where are they?” I asked like a killer trying to find his future victims.

 

          “Seoul?” he replied.

 

          “Where?” I asked again because I didn’t hear his voice.

 

          “In S-E-O-U-L” he sang trying to be humorous but stopped when he knew that I didn’t buy his joke.

 

          “You are kidding me right? Now give me back my clothes” I screamed at him.

 

          “but I really left them there!” he cried.

 

          I let go of his collar and dropped him on the floor. I just sighed and cried as I went back to my room.

 

          “Are you okay?” Sungmin asked me.

 

          “I’m fine” I retorted as I hid my head in the pillow.

 

          “Look at me” Donghae sang.

 

          “No I don’t want to” I whined like a little child.

 

          “But Suujin~!” he retorted.

 

          I felt Sungmin oppa stood up and then I heard a guitar playing happy birthday. I heard them both singing me a happy birthday. I looked up at them still resting my chin in my pillow.

 

          I saw them wearing their pajamas. Donghae was wearing a clack cap and nemo shirt plus pink and orange pajama while Sungmin wearing a full pink pajamas with party hats.

 

          I just chuckled at them. Donghae reached out his hand for me while still singing and pulled me out of the room. I allowed him pull me. He gave me a side hug and then he stopped singing and whispered to my ear “you look pretty” which caused me to blush.

 

          The three of went out and saw the others busy cooking in the fire. They suddenly started singing too. They were all wearing pajamas and party hats too. Kyuhyun was the only one who is not. Ryeowook was forcing him to wear one but then I saw them and he wore it reluctantly.

 

After they sang Siwon came out with a cake and a candle in his hand. I looked at him confused.

 

          “Just blow it after you made a wish” he said as he smiled and sang me a happy birthday.

 

          After they sang I just followed his order and he clapped.

 

          “What is your wish?” Hangeng asked me obviously Heechul hyung commanded him to ask me as he was tugging him harshly with his elbow.

 

          “I wish that I would see TVXQ perform live right now and I wish Taemin is here too” I squealed.

 

          “Is that it? How about Yoona?” Sungmin asked.

 

          “Well yeah.. Yoona too” I just retorted.

 

          They all kept quiet. Then I heard dance music. I looked behind me and saw Taemin and his crew singing and dancing Noona neomu yeppeo.

 

          Taemin was so awesome. That was the first time I saw him dancing so energetically. We all gave them space and they performed. Jonghyun oppa even winked at me. I approached him and wiped his sweat with the sleeves of kimono I was wearing. Taemin quickly pulled me away from him and everyone laughed.

 

          Another song was played while the SHINee members were all hugging me and greeting me a happy birthday. I looked from where shinee entered and saw nine girls entering joining us. I saw my twin and she hugged me tight and danced with her group mates. They were all pretty and sassy. Then they performed their song GEE after their song SNSD approached me and greeted me happy birthday.

 

 

          Suddenly I heard five familiar voice singing Hug English version. I looked behind me and saw my idols behind me.

They were there in front of me.  I tried covering my face with my hands. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me.

 

          I looked up and saw Yunho Oppa. He was there hugging me telling me it’s real. My knees weakened. I almost dropped on him. Eunhyuk and Yesung came to pull him away from me. I looked back and saw Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu laughing at him. Jaejoong approached me.

 

          “Suujin-aah! I’m here too!” he squealed.

 

          “I don’t care!” I yelled and turned away from him. He looked devastated and everyone hugged him. I looked back at him and hugged him tight and apologized. I was just kidding when I did that. I’ll be forever a cassie even though he is dating my sister.

 

          The music stopped then they performed Mirotic. I was like a mad woman then. All of them were laughing at me. Heechul hyung was hugging me because I lost my composure and I was laughing as well. Indeed I was a fan girl and I was jumping up and down. I forced myself to be released from his hug and danced with them. I stood beside Yoochun oppa and he was surprised that I knew the dance step like I was a member of their group.

          I received a hug from all the members of TVXQ. They were all surprised to see me.  I feel so lucky at that moment and then I realized that Super Junior was standing to the TVXQ’s previous position and then they danced bonamana.

 

          I was shocked at what I saw. Even though they were wearing pajamas they actually looked really cool while dancing. It was the first time I saw them perform like that ad they transformed 100%.

 

          At that moment I knew exactly what it meant to be a real ELF. I was screaming Heechul hyung’s name like crazy and then he approached me and spank me while dancing the other members are all laughing.

 

          I enjoyed all of their performances then they stood together according to their groups.

 

          “Suujin approach the group that you know before you came here to Korea” Leeteuk asked me.

 

          I immediately approached Yunho and Yoochun oppa. I intertwined my arms in their arms.

 

          “Are they the only ones you knew about?” Leeteuk asked again.

 

          I just nodded in embarrassment. Yoochun saw this and hugged me.

         

          “aigoo~~” I squealed.  Everyone laughed at me.

 

          “keep your hands off her!” Yunho said and pulled me to hug me too.

 

          Yoochun allowed me to be hugged by Yunho. Eunhyuk pulled him away from me again.

 

          “even though I only knew about TVXQ oppa while I was outside Korea now that I am here I think that I will all get to know you guys better and love you all” I stated.

 

          Everyone clapped their hands for me.

 

          “Do you want to be the tenth member of our group?” Taeyeon the leader asked me.

 

          “Did you come here to scout her?” Heechul asked

 

          I just laughed at her.

 

          “She is really a great dancer. She will be a great addition to our group” Hyoyeon commented.

 

          “Thank you” I said and bowed at them.

 

          “I think she’s better than Yoona” Yuri commented earning her a spank from my twin and then they both laughed.

 

          “How about us noona?” Taemin squealed pouting.

 

          I approached them and hugged them all. The SHINee people are really cool guys. The moment between me and Jonghyun is awkward again because he tried touching my but I just stepped on his foot so that I would not ruin the moment. I glared at him but then he just smiled at me.

 

          “Who is best here tonight?” Heechul hyung asked arrogantly.

 

          “Tell me now!” Eunhyuk squealed in English.

 

          We all laughed at him.

 

          “Bring it on!” Kangin squealed.

 

          “The best performer of the night is me!” I said since I couldn’t really pick among them although it is obvious that my bias is TVXQ.

 

          “You’re going to perform?” Kibum asked me.

 

          “Yup” I said and I took the guitar that was left lying on the floor.

 

          They all went to find their own chair. The men handed their chairs to the ladies while they sat on the floor. I suddenly felt scared and shy.

 

          “Are you sure you want me to do this?” I asked them again.

 

          “yes!” they all screamed.

 

          “I know you can do it! Fighting! I love you! Woohoo!” Yunho squealed giggling.

 

          s were all embarrassed at their leader’s action.

 

          “I support Yunho!” Jaejoong squealed.

 

          Causing them all to laugh.

 

          “I’ll do warm ups first is it okay?” I asked.

 

          They all nodded. I cleared my throat and then screamed like Changmin in Mirotic. They all laughed because my voice cracked. I looked at him and he was almost rolling on the floor laughing.

 

          “Don’t do that again. You might not debut” Junsu advised me.

 

          And I just nodded. And I did the saranghae pose for TVXQ and they all clapped.

 

          “The song I am going to perform right now is one of my favorite TVXQ song. Even though I don’t understand the rap part much even though it’s English but it is what my heart if feeling right now. Happiness. This performance is to thank you all for making the effort to come here despite your busy schedule. I’d like to ask Yoochun oppa to come here and do the rap part for Melody and Harmony.”

 

          He stood beside me and gave me another hug. I smelled him and he gasped. I really did not want to let him go. Heechul and Eunhyuk started throwing balls of tissue at me and caused me start now.

 

          “before you start who is your TVXQ bias?” Jaejoong arrogantly asked.

 

          “Don’t worry it’s not you oppa!” I replied causing them all to laugh at him because he stood up.

 

          Changmin’s face is really red from laughing. Junsu hugged Jaejoong who is really embarrassed.

 

          “Why are you being like this?” he asked me as he was about to cry.

 

          “You have my twin to support you. I like Yoochun oppa and Yunho oppa more now” I replied smiling at him.

 

          Junsu pulled him down and he sat down as I begin.

 

Colors, Melody and Harmony
Jaejoong and Yoochun

At this moment right now, there is someone
who is feeling all this pain, lonely once again,
couldn't sleep at night, everything just didn't feel right.

Soon the sun is shining
warming all the broken hearts
a new beginning, a-gift from the above.
It's a melody and harmony in love.

This world is full of many
imperfect love and sadness,
That's why we only achieve, only a few happiness

Even for just a second,
We tend to give it all our best
To always keep on smiling
and sharing it with all the rest.

In need of love we carry on,
walking together and along
Offering only loving words,
taking towards becoming strong.

Way before we were even born,
we knew that one day we'd meet
and that our bond couldn't be torn
searching together for our dreams.

Yoochun's RAP---

You know were just like them other ten,
A faded fight between you and I
Id rather die than make you sad and cry
What I just wanna say is
Keep the faith but fate never is moving us
It cant take us, it doesnt make different cases
So turn the light out, interact with a piece of dream
Sound brighter, we all can shout and scream
Keep the tears, I told you how Im your freedom, like a bird going through the sky
What are we, just a Christmas tree in the night?

With that gentle harmony
Don't be sad and come with me,
it's something you can't forget,
once you listen, you won't regret.

Melody and Harmony
How are you always by our side?
Giving us courage and hope
No longer feel the need to hide.

Keeping your smile I thank you,
Thank you for giving me your love
Those glittering feelings for you
are things that I could never lose.

You were the one who taught me how,
to have support and give it too
and help each other when they're down.
It's something I could never do.

Now that our dreams are coming true
melody is the only thing
that can convey my love to you.
Which will go on and forever.

My music is my life, for you, for your, smile.
Because our hearts will always link together.
My life is wonderful, forever, forever.
Right here is where we start.

In need of love we carry on,
walking together and along
Offering only loving words,
taking towards becoming strong.

Keeping your smile I thank you,
Thank you for giving me your love
Those glittering feelings for you
are things that I could never lose.

Now that our dreams are coming true
melody is the only thing
that can convey my love to you.
Which will go on and forever.


Lalala~

Something that I could never lose.

Lalala~

Which will go on and forever.


At this moment right now, there is someone
who is feeling all this pain, lonely once again,
couldn't sleep at night, everything just didn't feel right.

Soon the sun is shining
warming all the broken hearts
a new beginning, a-gift from the above.
It's a melody and harmony in love

 

          I enjoyed the night by talking to all of them. I met them all thanks to Super Junior. I approached every single one of them to thank them for coming to my party personally. I am very happy to have met them all. It was a dream I never thought would come true.

 

          I was talking to Taemin when Yoona suddenly approached me.

 

          “For you” she said as she handed me a pink box with a purple ribbon.

 

          “This is for you!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he popped out behind Yoona handing me a T-shirt with their autographs on.

 

The t-shirt has this statement on it: Keep the Faith.

 

          I took both their gifts and thanked them. Yoona and I waited for Jaejoong and Taemin to leave. Jaejoong realized this and pulled Taemin away from us.

 

          “what is this?” I asked my twin.

 

          “something I know you’ll love” she replied.

 

          “but”

 

          “please accept it” she said.

 

          “sis. I am really sorry. You might not believe me but I am really regretting the things I did to you. I will admit that I was jealous of you because our parents kept mentioning your name even though you were away. They always are saying things like I miss our Suujin. I sometimes wished that I was in your position. So when I saw Siwon becoming affectionate over you I tried stealing him away but his heart I now it solely belongs to you. Please forgive me” she said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

          I looked at her. She was crying silently. Looking at her I felt my heart hurt. I was the reason why she is crying like that. I pulled her bun and tucked her head in my shoulders. She then kept me in her side hug. I just patted her in the head.

 

          “I am going to be a liar if I will tell you that I can forgive you just like that but I don’t want to see you crying like that. During the time I was away from you guys I kept on thinking on how to protect you two. Both you and Taemin are important to me. Even mom and dad are. I love my family more than anything. But right now my heart it is in the process of accepting you the way I loved you before anything happened way before I met Siwon. I love you right now but my heart can’t help but feel a little angry because am just a human. I am keeping the faith. The faith I have in you and till now I’m holding onto it so don’t worry. We’ll be like we were before, inseparable.” I told her.

 

          “Unnie!” she sang.

         

          “What?” I asked I looked at her smiling.

 

          “saranghae” she said and kissed me in the cheek.

 

          We got surprised at the sudden flash. We saw Eunhyuk taking a photo of us in the Polaroid in his hands.

 

          “What is this?” I asked him.

 

          “As a group we decided to give you this camera” he said as he handed it to me.

 

          “But you used it already” I jokingly said.

 

          “How did you now?” he asked surprised.

 

          “At the bus, awhile ago you took photos of me and Siwon” I retorted and saw his face turned pale white but I just smiled at him and took a photo of him in his shocked state.

 

          Donghae handed me my photo with Yoona. We both looked at it. we were so alike. As if on cue we looked at each other. She too the box on my hand and gave it to me again.

 

          “Open this now” she ordered me and smiled.

 

          I nodded and immediately opened the box. I looked at it and saw a Canon DLSR Camera. I hugged her in my delight.

 

          “Thanks sis!” I squealed.

 

          “We actually have one more gift” she said as she called Taemin.

 

          Taemin handed me a slim box. When I opened it I was so happy to see an ipad tablet.

 

          “You can keep and store the pictures here” she said.

 

          “I thought of the idea of giving you this noona!” Taemin cooed.

 

          “Even with or without these things I want you to now that I love you both. I missed you two so much. I’m sorry for being a bad sister and leaving you both alone. I just wanted to protect you both and let you experience a normal life” I said crying as I hugged my siblings.

 

The two of them hugged me back. They were also crying. It’s been while since we last united like this it felt like forever. I feel so warm being inside their hugs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The feeling of being able to forgive someone is really nice I thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

aigoo... :)

annyeong!!!

 

 

Wow!!! Suujidako is now learning to FORGIVE YOONA?! hahaha.

 

How about SiWON? 

 

She is not completely there but she is close to being with her twin again. 

 

everything can CHANGE though?!

 

we will see in the future... 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN finally told SUUJIN his feelings? 

 

how will they treat each other now? 

 

HOW ABOUT T.O.P. and SIWON?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

read read read read read read read and subscribe ...

 

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

<3

 

KEEP THE FAITH :)