Confession

Twin Generation

Months passed and 2NE1 are already set to debut. Everyone tried living their lives normally again. Super junior won different awards also Big Bang but still T.O.P. kept crying as he still tried searching for me.

 

 

I kept myself busy by working on my own coffee shop somewhere far away from Seoul where nobody would recognize me. I changed everything about me except my gender. I chopped my long silky black hair, I started wearing baggy clothes which is really a piece of trash when compared to something what Yoona would wear. In there I lived quietly and happily but still the fact remained that I am alone. More alone than before since I stopped playing musical instruments and singing.

 

 

 

          “So you finally found me. I heard that you were all over Korea searching for me. Welcome to my coffee shop. Would you like something to drink?” I asked my first visitor one Friday morning.

 

 

          “It was your men that approached me. They were the ones who brought me here to you.” He retorted.

 

 

          “So why are you looking for me?” I asked him as I handed him freshly brewed coffee.

 

 

          “I don’t want thing to simply just end like this. You need to go back there and be with T.O.P.!” he retorted ignoring the coffee I made him.

 

 

          I looked at my coffee before I took a sip on my cup. The coffee burned my tongue but I felt more hurt when he mentioned his name. I just remained quiet as I looked at his cup of coffee.

 

 

          “Suujin let me help you. I’m sure you still want to be with them.” He added.

 

 

          “What do you know about me?” I asked him angrily.

 

 

          “I know that you are the kind of person who can’t stand being alone. I know that until now you are not able to sleep with the lights turned off. You are so afraid of being alone that even sometimes you don’t go to sleep and just stares on the wall to pass time.” he retorted.

 

 

          I chuckled at his response because I knew he was right. He really analyzed me well. Now I know why lee soo man asked this guy to watch over me. He is really skilled.

 

 

          “Let me help you Suujin. I am here for you. Remember that you are not alone.” He stated.

 

 

          “How do you plan to help me then Minwoo?” I asked in a serious tone.

 

 

 

Days passed and the date of 2NE1’s debut came closer. Their MV Lollipop with Big Bang was warmly accepted by the fans. The crowd loved them. Minwoo stayed with me in my coffee shop and as the days passed our plan became more detailed.

 

 

          “I contacted her already. She said that they would love to see you soon.” Minwoo told me as he wiped the table after the costumer left.

 

 

          “I wonder if they would still recognize me not that I look like this.” I retorted chuckling at him.

 

 

          “Then we have to go to a salon on that day then.” Minwoo retorted as he greeted the next costumer who sat on the table.

 

 

 

The day we have been waiting for finally came. 2NE1 finally did their first live debut performance of “Fire” on SBS Inkigayo. They won number 1 on their first performance. Everyone was really happy to see them win that award that day especially the black jacks who voted for them.

 

 

          “We would really like to thank everyone who supported us, YG president sunbaenim, Teddy oppa, Big Bang oppas and the Black Jacks who showed us their love. Thank you” CL squealed.

 

 

          “Thank you God for helping us win this award and everyone who voted thank you!” Dara added.

 

 

           “Thank you Black Jacks!” Bom and Minzy screamed at the same time.

 

 

          “We would like to call a special friend here on stage. She is currently looking for someone important to her that is why we want to call her out here.” CL stated as she folded her hand into a fan and gestured.

 

 

          “Hello everyone! This is Suujin. Do you still recognize me? It has been a while right?  Any ways I am here today not just to celebrate with 2NE1 but to also send a shout out to the person that I love.” I stated after Minzy handed me her microphone. The audience all squealed whether they were black jacks or not.

 

 

          “T.O.P. hyung! Oh no. I shouldn’t call you that. Seunghyun-ssi I am the woman you promised to love! Where are you now? I am here right now searching for you. I still have a debt to pay you back. But where are you now? I have a flight and I only got 45 minutes left. After this broadcast I will go directly in the airport, if ever you will not reach me on time I am afraid that you will never really see me again. I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU and I will never find this kind of LOVE again.” I stated then I quickly handed back the mic to Minzy. The press started following me after that big revelation that I made.

 

         

          When T.O.P. saw the broad cast he was the YG building which was just 10 minutes away from the studio. He quickly drove the car to the studio but he did not find me there. He followed the flock of press cars following the car that the press described to be my car. He used his hidden driving skills. I pity my driver. He was in a hurry and the flock of press was distracting him. It was really hard for him to drive that day because suddenly strong rain began falling affecting his vision. He didn’t notice a mother and a child crossing the street so I yelled.

 

 

          “Do you want me to drive for you? You must be tired?” I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          “No I’m fine young miss just re----------------------“before he could even finish his statement a truck has hit our car which caused the car to tumble three times and cause a traffic jam which froze the whole scene.