Going Home

Twin Generation

After that entire story telling Kyuhyun and I fell asleep. I felt really tired even though I don’t know why. The soju must be the reason but to the heat I couldn’t really sleep properly.

 

I woke up and asked a by stander for the time. He said that it was already 7:30 pm. I went back to the room and looked at Kyuhyun he is still asleep. I decided it’s time to wake him up and go home because the members might get worried especially Leeteuk hyung.

 

I lay on the floor beside him again. He was facing the other side of the wall so all I could see is his back. I just sighed and turned to the wall on my side. Our back is touching is each other again I felt sleepy so slowly I close my eyes then suddenly he turned and hugged me.

 

“Are we going already?” I asked him still my eyes closed.

 

He dropped his chin on my shoulders and asked

 

“Do you want to go already?”

 

“Well, no.. but Leeteuk hyung…”

 

“You called him right? And he knows that you’re with me so its fine” he whispered.

 

“oh”

 

“We could just stay in a hotel for tonight you know” he said as a joke but in a y voice.

 

“get your hands off me! You ert!” I squealed.

 

“I don’t want to”

 

“why?”

 

“I won’t let you go”

 

“that’s not really an answer to my question”

“I like you”

 

“what?”

 

“I really, really like you” he said blushing.

 

“WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????” I yelled.

 

He just smiled and rolled over and now he’s on top of me. He waited for me open my eyes and looked at him.

 

“Let me go!” I yelled pushing him away.

 

“The night won’t be over without me getting a kiss from you” he replied chuckling.

 

“Stupid ert let me go!”  I squealed.

 

He ignored me and moved his face closer to mine. I just allowed him to do what he wants. His nose is touching mine again already when suddenly the door opened and somebody screamed.

 

The couple was surprised at what they saw. We still have our clothes but he was on top of me. Thanks to the towel on his head they couldn’t see my face. They quickly apologized and ran way.

 

“wahahahahahaha. Another epic failure from Cho Kyuhyun” I squealed in glee.

 

“You’re so mean!” he retorted and pouted.

 

“Let’s go home!” he angrily grumbled.

 

“But I’m hungry!” I retorted with an aegyo.

 

“Then we’ll eat first” he replied pinching my cheeks as he smiled.

 

“One more thing”

 

“What?” he asked as he sits in Indian seat.

 

“Can we go to a photobooth and take a picture?” I asked him.

 

“Sure if that’s what you want” he said as pats me head like I was a puppy.

 

After we changed, I pulled him to a fast food chain. There were still few people but we managed to find a semi-secluded area.

 

“Why did you pull me here?” he asked me.

 

“I want to eat” I replied to him with a merong.

 

“but in fast food?” he asked me.

 

“I never experienced eating in a fast food before.” I replied and smiled.

 

“Why?” he asked surprised.

 

“They would often pack bento for me and they don’t allow me to go to crowded places like this” I retorted as I looked at the menu.

 

“I want chicken, fries, burger and ice cream” I told him.

 

“Wow you’re a monster” he replied as he sighed.

 

“you just fed me egg and soju this whole day” I retorted at him.

 

“okay.. okay..” he said as he stood up and went to order.

 

As he moved I saw girls checking him out. He was wearing glasses and scarf plus a hat. It would look shabby if I would wear it but he pulled it off nicely giving a mysterious look.

 

When he returned after he ordered I realized that he bought the same thing that I ordered. I was searching something for the food tray and he noticed it.

 

“is there something that I missed?” he asked me.

 

“no but where is the knife?” I asked him.

 

“for what?”

 

“for the burger you silly guy” I retorted at him.

 

I heard his evil laugh which was like “pppwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

 

The girls who were checking him out looked at him freaked out. I spanked him because people might notice that he Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Sorry” he said as he stopped himself from laughing.

 

He took one burger and handed me the other one.

 

“peel the cover”

 

I did.

 

“open your mouth widely” he did it too so I followed him.

 

He moved the burger into his mouth and took a bite on it and I followed him.

 

After I placed the remaining burger down, he was laughing at me.

 

“that’s how you eat burger in a fast food” he said still chuckling.

 

I was about to eat the burger again but the he wiped off the ketchup and cheese on my face.

 

“you eat burger just like a little child. Aigoo~~~~ how cute” he said as he flashed me his sweet smile.

 

I heard the girls on the other table squeal.

 

Every time I would eat that stupid burger he would wipe off my face.

 

“Why don’t you eat your stupid burger instead of wiping my stupid face? I asked him angrily.

 

“People would think no one feeds you at home if you will eat without me wiping your face after every bite”

 

I just sighed. While his one hand is wiping my face the other one is holding the burger and is eating with me too.

 

“can you please take a picture of me with a messy face?”

 

“why?” he asked chuckling.

 

“souvenir”

 

“oh.. okay”

 

The he took the picture and we finished eating and went to go to an amusement center.

 

“Why are we here?” I asked him.

 

“Photo booth” he retorted and quickly me pulled me into one.

 

After we entered the booth he just looked at camera and smiled. Some of the shots were stolen. While some we posed. He had fun clicking the stupid button.

 

 As we walked home, he was looking at our photos together.

 

“This one is my favorite” he said pointing to the one where I kept air in my cheeks and made my eyes like crossed eyed.

 

“I’ll keep those” I said snatching the photos from his hand.

 

“give me one!” he said as he started chasing me because I was running away from him now.

 

I stopped running when we reached the place in front our play ground.

 

“you are making tired” he said in between his breath.

 

“sorry” I said chuckling.

 

Again we started walking. I was in front of him but then he held my hand so I stopped and looked at out hands then his face. He just smiled and continued walking. He intertwined our hands and then he kissed my palm with looking at me. I felt my face flushed so I hid it under the pink scarf now having the same color of my face. Still he held my hand but then he stopped walking when we reached the building of their dorm. He just sighed and pointed at the floor where he saw Yesung, Taemin, Hangeng, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were looking at us.

 

I waved at Taemin and I saw my younger brother style. He must be waiting for me I wonder why. We went to the elevator and he was still holding my hands until we reached the door of their dorm he let go of me.

 

“were here” he said as he was turned away from me and was about to open the door.

 

“Kyuhyun!” I said as he turned around he was not able to open the door.

 

I took him by the collar and kissed him in the lips as a way to say thank you to him for the wonderful day. It was just a smack but suddenly the door opened and we saw surprised faces of the other 10 members of Super Junior and my brother Taemin.

 

“noona~” was the only word he was able to say then his started to change from surprised into an agnry one.

 

Kyuhyun and I were so surprised when we looked behind us we saw Heechul hyung with a surprise look on his face as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hahaha :) hello everyone :) supersujuholic here!!

i would to thank everyone who kept telling me to update soon like my dongsaeng Midnightphantom :)

 

kyuhyun was finally able to get a kiss from suujin :) hahaha

after his three tries he failed at all of them, suujin must have pitied him right?

 

but what about T.o.p. who confessed to her already?

 

aigoo~~~~ now taemin is there and he saw his sister kissing a guy i wonder what would happen to them .. hahaha LOL ...