Coffee Prince !!! :) CAppuccino !!!

Twin Generation

The members of Super Junior are busy waiting for their guest. They are all at home with the camera crew so their house right now is like a can of sardines filled with delicious fresh fishes from the sea. J

          Leeteuk received a letter from the PD. He took it to the middle of their living room and there he read loud and clear.

          There will be foreign guest that will stay at your home. Treat them kindly and show them what Korean culture is. You guys will have to find them before the day ends.

          Your only clue to their location is Cappuccino.

                                                                                      Love PD-nim

          “We have to find them before the day ends? It’s almost 2 PM already. Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Heechul grumbled as he protested to the crew. Every one laughed at him knowing he is not serious he was hugged by Siwon to calm him down.

          “Calm down every one. Think of something related to Cappuccino?”

          “Coffee and cakes” Shindong stated.

          “Don’t get hungry” Kangin commented.

          “We have a task to solve” Yesung said as he played with his turtle.

          “Coffee” Sungmin said in the air.

          “Can’t we get another clue?” Eunhyuk asked the PD.

          They all looked at the director. He was laughing thinking of ways to give them a challenge. He then asked his crew to carry a massage pad in front of SJ.

          “If you can lay down there for 13 seconds without moving and saying anything then you win, but there’s a catch. All the other 12 members must sit on top of you” the director said while laughing.

          “Are you trying to kill me? Shindong hyung alone is too heavy enough for me and then you want the other 12 more members on top of me?” Eunhyuk asked in a pleading voice. Everyone laughed at him. Imagining they were at his place it might really kill them.

          “If we notice you guys not putting your weight on him we would not count you guys so he must stay longer on top of that mat” the PD added.

          Heechul was laughing like a mad man knowing it would really hurt Eunhyuk. He couldn’t wait to see his face and gums sticking out from the pain and their weight.

          “Let’s just do it Eunhyuk!” Siwon suggested.

          “You switch places with me” the poor guy challenge Siwon. He looked at the PD and shook his head.

          Kyuhyun the evil yet charming guy that he is pulled Eunhyuk away from Donghae and pushed him to the mat, Leeteuk gave his signal so everyone started sitting on top of him. The director did not count until everyone was seated properly on top of him. When he started counting everyone who were on top of Eunhyuk looked like they having so much fun. They were like children who rode the merry-go-round for the first time. Heechul couldn’t stop laughing with Kyuhyun while they are looking at Eunhyuk’s face. The poor guy’s face turned red already from the heavy weight on top of him and the pain that runs through his back. Kyuhyun apologized to him while laughing. Eunhyuk was stopping himself from crying Donghae saw this and he chuckled a little. All the movements of the 13 members brought him pain.

          13 seconds was over and they moved away from. The poor guy couldn’t stand up. He just rolled on the floor to go the camera’s direction. The camera man gave him a close up shot and then Eunhyuk said “is this the kind of reality show that you want PD-nim?” he rolled back again to s again still he couldn’t stand up. A female crew started running to Eunhyuk placing the 2nd clue on top of his head and it was a crown.

          “I know it now!” Ryeowook squealed in his excitement.

          “Me too! Me too!” Sungmin screamed while laughing.

          Everyone ignored Eunhyuk and went to the two boys. Although Donghae was there to help him stand up, the fishy’s head is on Ryeowook’s direction.

          “Coffee prince” Kyuhyun blurted before the two other guys could speak.

          The two men got angry and that they started punishing the evil maknae. Sungmin held kyuhyun’s hands while Eunhyuk helped them by holding kyu’s feet. He was wiggly as an earthworm. Ryeowook started by kissing him on his right cheek. Kyuhyun just laughed and then he earned another kiss from Ryeowook on his left cheek. To make their revenge complete they called Yesung who touched the maknae’s lips.

Everyone was giggling at what they are seeing. Poor Eunhyuk still it was painful for him to stand and then he received painful kicks from the youngest Kyuhyun. Leeteuk just sighed and gestured Siwon to carry Eunhyuk to the bus. Siwon took the cute monkey on the floor like a sack of rice and then placed the poor guy on his shoulders.  The other members followed them.

          “Where are we going?” asked Yesung.

          “To the shop of coffee prince!” Leeteuk animatedly exclaimed.

          “How will we know if it’s them already?” asked Kibum.

          “I guess we’ll have to ask them to find out” Leeteuk replied.   

          When they reached the coffee shop they were seen by many fans. The whole café was vibrant and really pretty. There are many tourists and Kdrama fans that day. Totally they are dumbfounded.

          “What shall we do hyung? We can’t ask every single one of them right” Donghae asked as he pulled Eunhyuk along with him.

          To their surprise they were handed again another clue. It was a picture book. There they saw a picture of SNSD.

          “Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby” they all started singing along.

          “Who could it be? Why is there a photo of SNSD?” Shindong asked.

          Due to their thirst, Heechul pulled Kangin, Hangeng, and Kibum along with him. All of them went to the counter sneakily to but drinks. They were satisfied with themselves when no one noticed that they were gone. They looked around at the counter and saw a girl that looked just like Yoona.

          “yah!! Is that Yoona?” Hangeng asked Heechul. Heechul was not paying attention to him as he was ordering their drinks. Heechul got pissed at the constant questions of Hangeng so he spanked him.

          After they bought their drinks they went back to their group.

The other members saw them drinking already and were really pissed.

          “Where did you go?” Eunhyuk asked pretending to be angry.

          Kangin approached him and shoved the straw on hyukie’s mouth allowing the guy to drink to keep him quiet but after he removed it and place it back on his mouth hyuk started talking again so he repeated it. Hangeng moved to Leeteuk and shared his beverage to their already tired leader. The others just looked at them. He took the picture book that was on Leeteuk’s hand.

          “Yoona… I saw her. But Heechul kept ignoring me.” Hangeng blurted.

          “Where did you see her?” Siwon asked his hyung forcefully. It was like he forgot that Hangeng is older.

          “There by the window” Hangeng answered clueless pointing to the direction where he saw me.

          Everyone ran to where Hangeng’s hand was pointing they saw me there drinking my cappuccino peacefully.

          “Are you our house guest?” a tall cute guy asked me.

          “Who are you I asked back?” I haven’t seen him before.

          “I’m Kibum from Super Junior” he explained as he sat down when I stood up and he helped me seat down again.

          “Oh yes! Hi I’m Suujin Lee. Yoona’s Twin sister and Taemin’s older sister” I said as I introduced myself.

          Kibum called the other members and they all approached us. I recognized some of their faces and then they took their chairs and seated around us. I bowed to them as a sign of respect.

          “Do you know how to speak Korean?” Kibum asked me.

          “No. I don’t but I am going to study soon.” I replied

          Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk looked at each other. They thought that here face was familiar. They’ve seen her face before.

          “Are you with T.O.P. before?” Donghae asked in Korean.

          Kibum would always translate their questions for her to understand.

          “Yes, we first met at a coffee shop right? Then I met Kyuhyun at a bar. My companions would translate it for me so that I would be able to understand you guys.” I replied and chuckled.

          “This is your first time in Korea right? How long have you been staying here?” Siwon asked. Kibum knew that Siwon is fluent in speaking, reading and writing English.

          “For about a month now” I replied to him.

          I looked at the two guys who were sitting beside each other. They were whispering very fast and since its Korean I can’t understand it so I looked at Kibum and asked them who they were.

          “They’re Shindong hyung and Heechul hyung” he told me. I bowed to them because they seemed older than me.

          “You and Yoona the same” Shindong said as he pointed in his face.

          Everyone laughed at his expression including me. It was funny and cute that he tried to talk to me on his own.

          “Yeah we are identical twins” I replied.

          “They wanted to ask if you went under PS to look exactly like her” Kibum asked me.

          I laughed him. The other members were surprised by his question but he knew that I know that the two were talking about me.

          “No just like I said were identical. But I don’t think that we look much alike now than we were before. If you don’t believe me, you can call my parents and ask them about it” I retorted as I stopped myself from laughing.

          Everyone ordered and ate before we decided to head back at their dorm. I keep on wishing that the 99 more days would go by quickly.