Bus Ride :)

Twin Generation

After all of the things they prepared our vacation started. I just found myself sitting in the very last row of the bus beside Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun.

 

“Why exactly am I here?” is the question that I blurted making them all stop playing with each other and focus their attention on me. Even Hangeng who is silently reading a Chinese book stopped and focused his attention on me.

 

“Because we are going on a vacation dummy!” Eunhyuk commented.

 

“You plus me plus the other members of super junior and mountains equals vacation! Do the math darling! Do the math!” Heechul answered as he taps me in the head lightly.

 

“I know that part, but my question is why EXACTLY AM I IN THE FREAKIN’ MIDDLE SEAT of THE FREAKIN’ BUS?!??????????????? If this bus suddenly stops surely I will fly and be next to the driver. One more thing I get car sickness easily any time soon I know I will deliver a bad gift if you will not remove me here!” I screamed at Heechul hyung and Eunhyuk who answered me sarcastically.

 

“You’re kidding right?” Heechul asked me.

 

“Will I joke about these things? Fine if you don’t believe me I’ll stay here. I don’t hold any casualties to the future “ACCIDENT”.” I retorted emphasizing on the word accident.

 

Heechul quickly called Siwon. Siwon was hesitant whether he would answer back his hyung or just ignore him. He thought that Heechul might be playing games on us again.

 

 

“CHOI SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you ignoring me?” Heechul arrogantly asked.

 

“Sorry I thought you were just teasing us or something” Siwon responded as he scratched his head.

 

“Before your looks kill me I’ll explain everything first why called him” Heechul stated as he looked at me.

 

I just nodded and waited for him to explain still glaring at him.

 

“Siwon is practically the best roommate to have” Eunhyuk chanted.

 

“Thank you” Siwon replied raising his three finger signature salute and stood up. The members all laughed at him.

 

“You ruined it monkey!!!” Heechul screamed.

 

“Anyways he carries everything you would need in case you left something important or you would really need. His bag has everything” Heechul explained.

 

“So does he have and napkins?” I stood up in the bus and asked sarcastically and I heard some of them laugh.

 

“Siwon answer that” Heechul commanded.

 

“I didn’t bring because I don’t think you would need but I am willing to go and buy you some if you need It.” he retorted.

 

I just sighed in dismay.

 

“Give her the medicine.” Heechul commanded. I looked at Siwon and he just nodded and went to give me the medicine.

 

I was thinking whether I should just reject his offer but I am reaching my limit. I knew I had to drink it or else I’ll puke and I don’t want that so I reached out my hand not looking at him but instead to the guy who is howling like crazy, Kangin hyung. Leeteuk hyung was stopping him but he was a lot stronger so Leeteuk hyung couldn’t do anything.

 

Suddenly …………..

 

 

The BUS STOPPED!!!!!!!!????????!????????????

 

 

And I FELL on SIWON’S ARM helpless!!!

 

 

 

 

I glared at the bus driver who quickly apologized. He said that a cat suddenly appeared on the street so he had to step on the break and avoid collision. I just nodded at him. What can I do? A life is too precious even for animals. I already lost everything when this guy cheated on me I don’t want the poor cat to suffer like me too.
 

I found my arms intertwined on his neck and my body resting on top of his. Luckily he was able to grab on the handle and kept his body balanced. I looked at him and PUKED!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha *evil laughs inside of my head* before I got really dizzy and fell asleep.

 

When I woke up I saw everyone sleeping too. It was cold so it is really a good time to sleep especially when you’re in a bus. Feels like you are on smooth ride. My head was resting on the broad shoulders of the guy beside me. His arms were hugging me and pulling me closer to his body. I feel really warm with his body close to mine and under the blue blanket on top of us. I lightly tilted my head and looked up and saw Siwon’s sleeping face.

 

He was like an angel that fell on earth. His eyes were almost the same as the cat’s. His perfect nose line is on top of my head. It was like he was kissing my head. I touched his philtrum causing him to lightly move his wet lips and I immediately blushed and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep and then I heard the two eldest men talking.

 

“Is it a good idea to make them sit together and sleep like that?” the worried Leeteuk asked the smirking Heechul.

 

“Why not? They might become closer again like that. Besides the monster is asleep. Siwon really took care of her when she fainted and puked on him. I was surprised that he didn’t get angry. You know how much of a neat freak he is right?” Heechul retorted.

 

“Kyuhyun is grumbling when Siwon carried her to his seat. Did you notice it?” Leeteuk asked pointing to the sleeping Kyuhyun.

 

“I guess he is starting to like her as well. She was the first girl he ever took care of so I guess that is why he likes her” Heechul commented.

 

Kyuhyun scratched his head and caused them to stop talking. I pretended to be asleep when I heard the eunhae couple talking behind us.

 

“We need to take a souvenir for this moment” Eunhyuk stated as he taps his Polaroid camera.

 

“She will hunt us if she founds out we took a photo of her” Donghae replied.

 

“Don’t worry Siwon will be there to protect us. After all we are the EunSiHae” he retorted and quickly stood up and went to the vacant seat in front of us.

 

My mind started to function on its SUUJIdako side again. Ways to kill Eunhyuk is on replay in mind.

 

He started taking photos of us and handed it to Donghae who took them to dry. Eunhyuk enjoyed taking the photos from different angles. I think more than 10 different shots before he stopped.

 

“it should be enough” he smartly said rubbing his chin like a genius would after he solved a problem.

“you think is just ENOUGH?” Donghae screamed.

 

Eunhyuk tried covering his partner’s mouth. Siwon moved due to the sudden noise and dropped the hand that was on my body. Donghae apologized to Eunhyuk and placed the arm back to it’s original position and sighed in relief.

 

“Normally that would wake him up already” Eunhyuk commented.

 

“He must be so tired. He is so stressed ever since Suujin came but was glad when he found her, it has been a while since I last saw him smile in his sleep” Eunhyuk replied in a worried tone.

 

Don’t know why but that last part made me somehow happy. It’s been a while since I last saw him smile in his sleep. I wonder if its because of he me that he smiled.

 

Siwon woke up because of their conversation. I think he looked at me because he slowly removed the bangs covering my face.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Siwon asked still half asleep and yawning.

 

“I took pictures of you together” Eunhyuk replied cheerily.

 

“keep quiet you might wake her up. This person doesn’t really sleep when she’s in a vehicle so this is the first time I saw her sleep like this and she has been stressed lately so let’s try not to wake her up” Siwon retorted.

 

Is he a dumbo or what? He’ll wake me up by speaking like that near my ears. I sighed.

 

“she sighed in her sleep?” Donghae asked.

 

“yeah. Is she awake?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I don’ think so” Siwon replied.

 

“let’s try it then” Eunhyuk squealed laughing evilly.

 

“if you wake her up your dead” Siwon commented.

 

Eunhyuk gulped before he begins.

 

First he sang their song and made his voice crack.

 

“Donghae you know what kind of sul (alcohol) I want?” he asked.

 

“I don’t know” Donghae answered.

 

In a romantic seriously sweet tone he answered “your lip-sul”

 

I heard Siwon chuckling and Donghae spanking Eunhyuk’s shoulder. I was trying my best not laugh and it was hard but I managed.

 

The couple left us and went on their way to the other members.

 

“What are you doing?” Donghae asked Kibum.

 

“Checking our show’s rating. Hahaha. I want to see their comments” he replied.

 

“I want to see it too” Donghae sang repeatedly like a child.

 

“Then sit beside me” Kibum said patting to one empty seat beside him.

 

Eunhyuk saw them approached them. Eunhyuk took Kibum by collar jokingly and acted angry.

 

“Why are you stealing my lover ha?” he asked like a action star where the female lead is saw flirting with the other character.

 

“he’s 100% yours” Kibum retorted laughing as he started tweaking his laptop.

 

“yeobbeo why are you being like this?” Donghae asked laughing as well.

 

Kangin threw a pillow and hit Eunhyuk in the head causing the guy to fall in the seat waking the other members up.

 

“yah! Monkey keep quiet you’re waking us up with your noise” Kangin barked.

 

Siwon’s hands covered my ears and he rested his chin on my head.

 

“I’m sorry hyung” Eunhyuk said throwing the pillow back at Kangin.

 

“yah! How dare you do that to me?” Kangin asked noisily causing the others to wake up leaving me asleep. I heard them all complained about their noise. The twp boys started pointing to each other.

 

When Kangin hyung caught Eunhyuk who were beside Kibum and Donghae he started spanking Eunhyuk with the pillow until feathers flew every where.

 

          “ohh. A feather fell on your head. I won’t remove it you look like an angel” Siwon said as he fixed my hair then he started humming his song worthless.

 

          Kibum and Donghae started reading the comments at the pictures and videos posted.

 

1.    Donghae and Eunhyuk are really sweet. It is so cute that Donghae is scared of her. Kekeke…

2.    Is she avoiding Siwon? The atmosphere between them suddenly became weird and distant. Are they really close or is it just acting?

3.    How dare she stare at my Eunhyuk like that? She even kissed him with her smelly morning breathe of hers. She must die! Die!

4.    I really like the KyuJin couple. This is the first time I saw Kyuhyun made an effort for a girl other than Seohyun. I like it a lot.

5.    I like her lot she is not like the plastic Barbie doll her sister Yoona is. It is good she entered YG. I love her style very different from her sister. YG and SM fighting!!!!!!!

6.    She’s a flirt! She bickers with every guy she meets. From the 13 men of super junior to SHINee then big bang’s TOP. I hate her she should go back to where she came from or else she’ll just ruin not just Yoona’s image but also her whole family.

7.    She is like the Kim Heechul the 2nd. She is so feisty and it is funny because she has a tiny body. They are even calling her a monster and SUUJIdako. Hahaha LOL.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and faked a yawn. I am still tucked in his arms and warm.  I didn’t want to move so I just stayed like that not talking to him. I am still sleepy so I rested my head again.