Number 1

Twin Generation

 

It’s been 3 days since I we went to that club. It was a lot of fun seeing my hyungs get drunk and the girls tipsy but what the heck they didn’t really get drunk. Dara unnie was chasing away any girls that would surround his baby brother cheondong. Then Bom unnie would apologize to the girl and if the girl would get angry and fight them back CL unnie would be to the rescue. The sight was amazing. Seung-ri hyung is funny he kept getting dumped by the girls so he kept changing seats and tables. G-Dragon hyung was being surrounded by girls and he flirts with them but when he notices that I’m watching him, he would look away. Weird. then T.O.P. hyung was busy watching the DJ until he replaced the DJ himself. By the way I like his song selection very ghetto!!! So I started singing No Diggity No doubt ~~~ lalala … then Daesung hyung fell asleep on the couch so I just stayed with him in our cubicle while I watched Taeyang hyung with IU they are like a really sweet couple. As for me? I just drank a galloon of orange juice that night! Still orange is my favorite!!! But after that the next morning when I peed it smelled like oranges. I just sighed after thinking about all the things that happened that night.

          My phone rang it was like ~~~I got you under my skin~~~~

          “hello?” I answered.

          “Suujin come to my office right now” Mr. Yg commanded.

          “yes sir”

          After ten minutes I finally reached him.

          “How was the party? Did you enjoy being with your new family? Too bad Minzy wasn’t there”

          “Yeah. I enjoyed it a lot”

          “Have you thought about it? The PS?” he asked me seriously changing from the happy go lucky tone he had earlier.

          I felt my whole body shiver. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. What I wanted is a new image not to erase my image.

          “Yes sir” I answered in a firm tone.

          “Tell me you your decision then”

          “I won’t do it”

          “Okay” he told coldly.

          I was so freaking shock by his reaction. It was just that he was neither happy nor sad. He just said okay.

          “But since that is your decision, I won’t include you with 2NE1” he added.

          “Why?” I asked curious about his answer.

          “People might not accept you as a member of the girl group. You’ll enter YG Ent. As a model” he explained.

          “Oh, okay.” I replied. It feels really sad. Since I won’t be training with them that means I have to leave them soon.

          “But we could test if the people will accept you” he told me as he tried to cheer me up. I guess he noticed the sudden change of expression in my face.

          “How?” I inquired. I am willing to do anything right now to just be with the girls. They are like my sisters now.

          “First you’ll star in Big Bang’s MV called Number 1 and second you’ll enter a variety show with Super Junior. I heard from CL that you met them already” he told me.

          “Okay” I retorted and just nodded.

          “What kind of reality show is it?” I asked.

          I looked at him and he started talking to someone on the phone. They were talking for like 15 minutes then I hear that someone is agreeing already and that she won’t back out and that he saw sure of it and then they laughed then he turned his phone off.

          “You’ll be living in their dorm for 100 days” he told me calmly with a bright smile on his face.

          “What?” I asked him again.

          He repeated it again to my face colder than it was before.

          “Think of it as a way of getting closer to your siblings” he told me.

          And with that I left the room. I felt like my soul just went out of my body like those animes and the cute chibis. I just sighed at the thought of it. Hundred days with 13 men and that evil Siwon? I might go crazy. I simply followed my feet to where it was taking me and with that it brought me to a place called dance studio.

          In there I saw Big Bang. They were practicing their new song Number 1. I saw Taeyang hyung running towards my direction so I just bowed.

          “Good you’re here” he said as he pulled me to the dance floor.

          “So the female lead is finally here’ G-Dragon hyung cheered.

          T.O.P. and the others just looked at me. I sat down and watched them danced. Then Taeyang danced solo with the choreo. It was so freakin’ y. And when the song was over he pulled me up from the floor.

          “that’s what we’ll do so learn the dance well” he whispered.

          After I felt my insides become stiff. I felt so cold. After that Siwon thing and now this? Oh my God please help me. I just prayed.

 

          Soon the day for the actual recording came. I was dressed in really skimpy clothes. I looked y. Never thought I would look like this.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/84/thumbsbigbangno1jq8.jpg

I bet everyone who knows me would be shocked to see me. We played around the set while we were taking a break. T.O.P. hyung would be so nice that he would bring me water. After just 3 days of deadly body breaking practice the MV is finished.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry if it was like it was rushed .. well it was kinda .. but thank you reading i hope you will keep your comments coming thanks !!!