Good Morning Tae-Tae :))

Twin Generation

Outside Eunhyuk’s room people are loud, very LOUD! I could hear screams, squeals, music and laughter and then later I would hear cries of pain and then laughter again. I didn’t want to wake up since I’m still sleepy after that meal with Siwon last night. I just sighed at the thought of it again. I mean, why did I allow him to drag me to anywhere just like that? Slowly I started to remember anything that happened earlier than that

Oh my gosh ~~~~ We kissed!!!

I just sighed at the thought of wanting to forget everything about it and covered my head with the pillows I had.

“CLICK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

The doorknob went and then door opened. I hid my head deep in the pillows. I don’t want to see them yet.

“aigoo~~~ she’s still asleep. How will we film the show if she’s like this?” Eunhyuk asked.

“pabo!” I heard Heechul answer and loud sound of spank afterwards.

“This is a reality show, we have to wake her up and that’s it. I’m sure they’d be happy to film us while we wake her up” Heechul added.

 

*SIWON POV*

          I went to check her on her room and I saw one flower and a monkey staring at sleeping beauty. I just sighed. I remember what happened last night. Suujin is not really a morning person but she wakes up early if she thinks that she really needs to but this time I tired her out.  What can we do to wake her up?

“aigoo~~~ she’s still asleep. How will we film the show if she’s like this?” Eunhyuk asked.

“pabo!” I heard Heechul answer and loud sound of spank afterwards.

“This is a reality show, we have to wake her up and that’s it. I’m sure they’d be happy to film us while we wake her up” Heechul added.

          Well hyung is right. We can wake her up while they film us. But it’s already 9:00 am, pretty late for celebs that have appointments to go to. Then Donghae entered the room and went to my side together with Kibum who went to Heechul hyung’s side.

          “Wake her up!” Kibum commanded while looking at me.

          “How?” I asked.

          “You’re close right?” he asked.

          I just nodded and just looked at her. Knowing her she might kill me if I wake her up in anyway I know how. So I just sighed and we all looked at Donghae.

          “Wake her up playboy!” I told him in English.

          I heard Heechul hyung laughed. He looked at us and went over to our side.

          “If you wake her up I’ll buy you two tickets for any concert or movie you would want to watch with the monkey. Take it or leave it” he stated.

          She’ll definitely get angry when she realizes that they’re making a bet on her. I looked at Donghae and he’s thinking about it. Seriously he might take it because Eunhyuk. Now I’m also curious as to how he would react.

          “But she might kill me!” he exclaimed.

          “I saw the way she stares at Siwon every time he teases her. She looked like a monster. If only looks could kill Siwon must be shred to pieces already.” He added.

          That actually made me smile. She’ll explode like volcano if she understood that one. Eunhyuk pleaded at Donghae with puppy eyes. I guess it’s been a long time since they had their last date.

          “I won’t do it” he said turning away from Eunhyuk and resting his head on my shoulders.

          Eunhyuk just sighed. By this time Donghae gave up and agreed to do it.

          “Go dongsaeng killer! Fighting!” hyung exclaimed loud enough to actually wake her up.

          Donghae went to sit on the part of the bed where there is a space. We were all giggling and moved our distance. We could see it in his face. He’s extremely AFRAID of HER.

          Suddenly the door opened and some screamed.

          NOONA~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

          We all looked back to see Shinee’s  Maknae panting for his breathe.  We were all giving him the Why-are-you-here-look?

          He looked around the room searching for his sister then he saw Donghae sitting on the bed with someone that is covering her head with a pillow. Donghae stood and we saw relief on his face. He slowly went over to the panting Taemin.

          “You just came in the right time. The person here is your noona. We were all trying to wake her up but we couldn’t so why don’t you wake her up.” Donghae explained.

          “No more tickets” I heard hyung whispered.

          I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk sighed. Then my gaze went to the direction of the door and I saw Teukie hyung looking scared. When we had an eye contact he looked away. By that I know that he must be responsible to Taemin’s appearance. Then he approached us.

          “I texted Yoona as well”

          “but she’s in Japan right now” I told him.

          “That’s why she’s not replying” he murmured.

          I looked at Taemin again and now he’s ready to lie on the bed with her sister.

          “If she freaks out because of this we’ll give you to her as our sacrifice” I whispered to him in a scary, scary, scary tone. I looked at our leader and he shivered.

          Taemin is now on the same bed as her noona who is peacefully sleeping.

*END OF SIWON’s POV*

 

          I can hear them talking I think that there are more and more people in this room now. What’s with that playboy thing? Are they trying to do something to me? They must still be thinking of ways to wake me up. Good they’re taking their time. They must be really scared of me.

          Suddenly I can feel someone touching my back. Shoot it’s ticklish. I hope it will stop soon. He’s whispering something to me. His voice it’s shaking he must be afraid to wake me up.

Someone screamed “Noona” I wonder who would call me that here when I’m younger than all of them. Again my bed moved and the tickling stopped.

Thank you God

Wait someone sitting on this bed and now he’s laying BESIDE ME! Remind me to break his body later. His hands it’s moving to my waist and he’s hugging me tighter. I can hear him giggling. Good he’s removing the pillow on my head. Finally I can see this jerk’s face I’ll make sure that I’ll shatter it to pieces later. His legs he’s wrapping it around my legs. It’s kinda small from their legs. He’s whispering something now.

“noona I missed you”

“come back home”

“I’ll do anything for you”

“I won’t be spoiled anymore”

“I’ll buy you anything you want”

          “mom and dad are worried about you”

          “me, sis, mom and dad are worried about you”

          Pretending to hug this guy with me I turned to his side and I started to hug him back. He’s giggling. My head is now resting on his chest. I looked up but still my eyes are closed. I am starting to like this feeling. He’s cuddling me but it’s not malicious. I feel warm all over like I’m at home.  

          “I love you noona”

          And with that my eyes finally opened. I yawned and stretched and saw this beautiful beside me. He hugged me so tight. So tight that its not hugging anymore it’s choking. He’s choking me! Then he squealed “noona” again and giggled. I sat up on the bed but he jumped on me like a little child. I almost fell by the way.

          “Noona I missed you” he said and pecked a kiss on my cheeks and then on my lips and with that I completely woke up.

          “Taemin!”  I squealed in glee and hugged him.

          Everyone was looking at us and I sat properly and still he’s hugging me. Everyone in the room clapped their hands and is laughing at my reactions. I feel tears slowly started forming at the side of my eyes but Taemin saw this and he wiped it away with his hands.

          “Don’t cry noona. I don’t want to see you like that” he said as he hugged me again.

          “I missed you Tae-Tae but why are you here?” I asked him.

          “You’re planning on running away from him forever?” Leeteuk asked.

          I looked at him and then back to Taemin who is not letting go of me.

          “Someone texted me about you being here so I quickly rushed here. Were all from the same company and they’re my hyungs so they are being nice to me” he replied as he rested his head on my chest.

          “Oh” I replied.

          “Let’s eat breakfast” Siwon offered.

          “Okay!” Taemin squealed as he pulled me off the bed. I actually tripped. But he helped me up with his puppy eyes so I forgave him. He must be so excited. Then I heard Eunhyuk hyung giggling and gave him a deadly glare and he pretends to choke and stopped laughing. I smirked and went to Taemin’s direction.

          “She’s really different from Yoona. She’s a monster!” I heard him commented so I looked back at them in the room I glared at him again. He stopped talking and looked the other way.

          I removed Taemin’s hand from my wrist and went back to the room and stood in front of him. I looked at him and his gaze met mine then he tilted his head away and looked the other way again. As my revenge I looked at Donghae and kissed Eunhyuk on the cheeks.

          “Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morning Breathe!!!” he exclaimed and wiped his hand the part of his cheeks that I kissed. I saw him blush though and he smiled. He is so innocent. He looked at Donghae who is starting to cry. Donghae went out of the room angrily. Eunhyuk tried holding his arm but Hae shook it off.

          “Serves you right” Heechul hyung commented and everyone started laughing at him.

          I ran out of the room laughing and saw Taemin waiting for me. I told him I’ll be going to bathroom to brush my teeth and he just nodded.

          “Suujin wait!~~~~” I heard Kibum yelled but it was already too late.

          I opened the door and I saw Kyuhyun peeing still half asleep. Someone covered my eyes and turned to hugged me.

          I heard Eunhyuk snickered again. I just sighed and thank the guy that covered my eyes. I sniffed him and he smells fresh I like it. I looked up and saw Siwon.

          “I’m sorry. I forgot to lock the door.” Kyuhyun said as he bowed and went back to his room.

          “I should’ve knocked” I told him.

          Siwon released me and removed the stitch headdress.

          “Are you okay?” he asked me.

          After seeing what Kyuhyun was doing I blushed and just nodded and went inside the bathroom to clean myself and brush my teeth.