Siwon is LONELY .. his POV ..

Twin Generation

Aigoo~~~ poor Siwon SUUJIN left him alone. She ran away from him crying and then it rained.

 

*SIWON POV*

Oh my god!! She ran away from me. People are really staring at me when I chased her. I just showed it to her. She can’t remember anything at all. Poor Suujin I wonder what happened to her while she was away.

She ran away from me I doubt she knows the way home. I have no choice but to keep following her. Something might happen to her and I don’t want to be responsible. I don’t want to lose her again.

By bringing her to Yoona things might work out between us again.

Her speed is really amazing. It is very hard to chase her but still I managed to cope with her. Being a black belt in taekwondo helped me a lot.

People are starting to notice her but she kept saying to no to them politely. Still she’s crying I really feel guilty about showing it to her now.

She bumped into a guy wearing a big nerdy glasses, black cap and leather black jacket. Oh, its Kyuhyun good he can bring her home.

I better watch those two. As a hyung I am curious about how our maknae will make a move on my friend. I don’t want him to be alone when he gets dumped, as his hyung I should be there through good and bad times.

 

Their hugging each OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh she’s still crying on HIS ARMS !!!

It’s raining, fudge I didn’t bring an umbrella! Were going to get soaked.

“ahjussi why don’t you buy an umbrella from my mother’s store?” a little girl asked.

“what’s your name? And is this your mother’s store?” I replied captivated by this little manju cheeked child.

“yes, my name is Ye-eun and that’s my mother” she said pointing to the curly haired ahjumma.

I purchased an umbrella but seeing those two I think they needed it too. So I bought another one and asked the child to hand it to them since I know that she’s still angry at me.

The shop also sells this stuff animal which caught my attention. It look likes a lion but also a bear. People calls me Simba while Suujin like bears so I think this will be a good gift to her. I hope that she would forgive me with this.

The child approached them and gave it to her now I need to hide cause she’s pointing to my direction.

I looked at them again and their still on each other’s arm.

I wonder why I feel this way, so weird. I want to smack Kyuhyun head on the wall. Just like when I saw here Sungmin and T.O.P. before I am getting angry. She shouldn’t allow guys to touch her like that.

 

I reached home to see everyone waiting for us.

“I’m home” I yelled.

          “Where’s Suujin and what happened are you okay?” Leeteuk asked.

          “Where’s your date?” Heechul asked cheerily.

“She’s with Kyuhyun. Please don’t tell them that I know that they were together” I begged them.

Hangeng hyung tossed me a towel to wipe myself off while Ryeowook handed me a hot choco.

“Well we fought again so she got pissed and ran away then bumped into Kyuhyun. They’re together now, they must be somewhere waiting for the rain to stop” I added.

“You fought again?” Ryeowook asked.

I just nodded and went to my room.

“yah~~ Choi Siwon take a bath first before going to bed ! you might get sick” Leeteuk commanded.

“yes hyung” I replied.

I think I need a warm bath to clear my head.

While taking I remembered everything that happened today her face, her expression and her tears. I wish I never did what I did today and just enjoy the day with her.  But I know someday she’ll look back at it again. We can’t keep running away from it.

After I bathe I went straight to my room. Suddenly I heard the door click.

*END OF POV*

          When I woke up I was already at the dorm on Eunhyuk’s bed.  I can’t quite open my eyes because of the light. So I kept them close.

          “you were asleep when the rain stopped so I gave you a piggy back ride” a familiar voice told me.

          “Kyuhyun oppa?” I asked.

          “yes, does anything hurt?” He asked me as he touched my forehead.

          “I’m fine, are you okay?” I asked him back.

          “I was drenched but I’m fine too” he replied to me as he hold my hand and handed me the stuff toy the child gave me.

          “I’m sorry” I said as I sat up.

          “no problem!” he retorted as he pinched me in the cheeks.

          I touched his forehead to see if he’s really okay. He leaned closer to me so that I won’t have to stretch far. He just smiled at me I tried to feel his forehead and neck.  He’s really fine. He just looks a little tired though.

          “Lay down again. You need more rest” he told me.

          “I’m fine, I want to watch the movie” I told him.

          “Are you sure?” he asked me as he took a bowl of porridge from the side table.

          I just nodded.

          “I’ll tell the members then” he said as he took his phone and texted someone.

          “who are you texting?” I asked.

          “Eunhyuk hyung, are you jealous?” he asked me smirking.

          “no I’m not, but he’s here too right?” I asked.

          “yeah, he is with Donghae hyung” he replied as cooled a spoonful of porridge.

          “say ah~~” he commanded as he the spoonful of porridge in front of my mouth.

          “I can do it” I replied taking the spoon from him.

          “no, I’ll bite you if you touch this spoon” he warned me and showed his bite.

          “beside its more fun this way, the hyung are always taking care of me. It’s nice to take care of someone else for once” he added.

          After seeing the smile in his face, I knew that he is really sincere about this. I just gave up allowed him to spoon feed me.

          “I’m not really sick though” I reminded him as I raised an eyebrow and smiled at him.

          “I don’t mind” he replied as he feed me another spoonful.

          As Eunhyuk and Donghae entered the room  I was finishing the rice soup they made for me. It was very delicious by the way. It had chicken and nuts on it.

“Good my baby finished it all” he said and put the bowl back to the side table.

“Water please” I asked my assistant Kyuhyun.

“Open wide” he said as he held the glass of water for me.

“I almost drowned!” I commented and drank the whole glass of it.

 “I won’t let you” he replied as he looked at me devilishly.

“Are you guys a couple?” Eunhyuk asked while Donghae just nodded with him.

“What?” I asked them we both looked at them surprised.

“But Kyuhyun called you baby” Eunhyuk responded then Siwon entered at the same time hearing our conversation.

“Yeah, why did you call me that?” I asked looking at Kyuhyun surprised.

“Were getting there hyungs so please be supportive” the maknae barked.

“What? Don’t belie~~” before I could finish my sentence he covered my mouth and whispered something to my ears

“Think of this as revenge to the person that made you cry today” he said.

“you guys are quick, you just met yesterday” Donghae commented still not believing the maknae.

“it’s nice to take care of some one since you guys are always taking care of me” he replied as he caressed my head gently.

“the dinner is ready” Siwon said and he quickly walked out of the room.

“let’s go, I’m hungry” Eunhyuk scowled.

“coming” Donghae responded as they went their way to the door.

“do you want to eat again, you just ate rice you might get hungry again?” Kyuhyun asked me.

I just nodded.

“very good” he replied and helped me stood up. He carried the bowl while I held the glass.

We walked out of the room and saw everyone looking at us.

“what?” he asked as he held my hand and pulled me to the sink.

I gave Ryeowook the utensils we used and went to seat beside Kibum in the dining table and drank water again.

“Suujin you look pale” Kibum commented.

“Don’t worry I’m fine” I replied.

Kyuhyun sat down on the opposite direction from me.

‘How’s your love life?” Heechul hyung asked me bluntly.

I almost spitted the water on my mouth. I was so surprised by his question.

‘fine, nothing really worth knowing about” I responded.

“Wow you know how to answer difficult questions huh” he replied as he put rice on his bowl.

“Thank you” I just replied.

“You’re going to eat again?” Eunhyuk asked.

I blushed and walk away from the table.

“Hyung you’re so mean” Kyuhyun commented as he stood up and grabbed my hand from behind.

“Don’t worry I’m fine” I told him.

“eat again” he ordered me.

“don’t want to”

“eat”

“no”

“eat”

“no”

“EAT”

“NO’

“EAT!”

“NO!!”

Kyuhyun sighs and returns back to the table.

“But she ate already right? You were feeding her when Donghae and I entered the room’ Eunhyuk asked.

“Really?’ Heechul asked.

“They were hyung” Siwon added.

“ouch” Eunhyuk squealed when I saw him step on his hubby’s foot.

I looked at him and saw that he was really hurt. I went to the fridge to see if there something to eat for dessert like fruits or cakes.

I opened it and I found a box with my name on it. it is a brown box with a yellow ribbon on it. I took it and looked at them. They were all busy eating.

I returned it back to the fridge when suddenly Kyuhyun hugged me from behind but it was neither tight nor close. But if you are behind him you will think that was really close since he rested his chin on my shoulder.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“You” he replied giggling.

I removed his arms glaring at him.

“The box is yours. I bought it a while ago while I was on the super market. It’s mango float. Eat it now” he explained.

“Okay” I replied and took it from the fridge again.

“You’re metabolism is great” Yesung commented as he looked at me.

I took a spoonful of it and fed Yesung.

“Keep quiet hyung” I stated.

“Call me Oppa” he replied.

“Ahjussi” I retorted laughing.

“Oppa!!!” he squealed.

“neh ahjuuu---Oppa” I replied laughing.

“She doesn’t feel full if she doesn’t eat meat” Siwon commented.

“Oh” Yesung replied.

I took another spoonful and fed Kyuhyun. Everyone looked at us.

“You’re making us sick” Kangin commented.

I took another spoonful and fed him and then he kept quiet.

“Yah!!! I bought that for you” Kyuhyun commented.

“You should have bought more so that everyone could enjoy it” I replied and then he sighed.

“Yes baby” he replied as he sat beside me and winked.

“What’s with the baby thing?” Leeteuk asked.

I just sighed at them.

“Were not together or anything so please don’t believe him if he says that there is something between us” I replied.

“Really?” Heechul asked looking at me as if I’m lying.

“She’s really different normally fans would kill each other to be in her situation right now but look at her she’s not enjoying it. It’s more like she hates it” Kibum commented.

“I thought I’m your number bias?” Kyuhyun asked me pouting.

“Please don’t do aegyos, it makes me dizzy” I replied.

“Tell me, tell me, and tell me you like me!!” he cheered.

“You’re acting like Taemin.” I replied as I sighed and then finished the float.

“ pwettty puhleassssssssssssse” he cooed.

“You’re not my bias anymore” I responded as I went to the couch.

“Why?” he asked me.

“Wow Kyuhyun lost one fan for his aegyo. Funny but kinda awful” Eunhyuk commented.

“I learned something new” Ryeowook added.

“I don’t want too much cuteness and clingy men” I replied as I waited for the popcorns Ryeowook was cooking.

“Ouch that hurts” Sungmin injected.

“I also don’t like over confident men” I added.

“That’s not me” he reacted.

I just laughed at him. I looked back at and he smiled.

“Wow she’s really different” Hangeng whispered.

“I heard that, thanks” I squealed looking back at him and winked at him.

“Is he your aegyo now?” Kyuhyun asked like a jealous boyfriend.

“Are you jealous?” I asked him and smirked.

“Why would I? Me? Cho Kyuhyun would get jealous because of a certain nobody and my hyung?” he asked me sarcastically.

“I’m not really a fan of Super Junior anyways” I retorted at him as I glared.

“Wow, we all lost one fan because of one member 15:1” Eunhyuk noticed earning himself a spank in the head from his Donghae.

I looked back and I saw Sungmin, Ryeowook, Donghae, Leeteuk, Kibum and Hangeng seated in a line sighed all at once. I looked at Kyuhyun and sighed again.