I am WHAT?????????????????? i hate Dino-head!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin Generation

When we reached their dorm it was already midnight. We still had to loose all those fans that followed Taemin’s van. Before we enter their house we talked outside first to plan our course of action.

 

“How are we going to enter? Do you have a plan?” I asked Taemin.

 

“Nope, we just enter. The house lights are closed already by this time. They must be asleep so we could just enter” Taemin replied scratching his head.

 

I just sighed at him.

 

“This is how we will do it. You carry the two buckets of chicken. When we enter the house you will put it first on the table, then I’ll be behind you and carry the last bucket to your room.” I explained.

 

“But noona that doesn’t sound like much of a plan” he retorted.

 

“Alright I’ll just go home already” I replied as I started walking away.

 

“No noona! Come back!” Taemin yelled as he runs over and pulls me back to their dorm.

 

On my signal, Taemin opened the door with his key. Just like what he said the room is dark. The lights are already closed. After he placed the buckets of chicken on the table, he quickly moved back close to me holding my hand to lead me to his room.

Suddenly the lights opened and we were caught.

 

“What do you think you are doing Lee Taemin?” someone asked sounding like a nagger as the lights opened.

 

As the lights opened I couldn’t really open my eyes. It was blinding me. Taemin did not answer.

 

“Chicken!” some one sang.

 

I opened my eyes and saw a guy smiling at me like a little child. He was looking at the bucket in my hands.

 

“Do you want it?” I asked him.

 

He nodded and jumped to hug me then took the chicken.

 

“Thank you” he said as he smiled and released me from his hug.

 

I looked at Taemin and saw him glared at him.

 

“What?” the older guy asked.

 

“There’s more chicken on the table Onew hyung” Taemin stated.

 

“Really?” Onew squealed as he runs to the table.

 

Key and Taemin just sighed.

 

“Who is she Taemin?” asked a guy who sounded like a ert that has yellow and brown highlights.

 

“She is my … my girlfriend!” Taemin replied.

“What?” Key, Jonghyun, Onew and I said in unison. Onew dropped his chicken and then he sulked and cried.

 

All of us sighed at his reaction.

 

“Look what at you did Taemin! You made me drop my chicken!” he squealed like a little girl and then sulked again.

 

Again all of us sighed at his reaction. He really shows devotion to chickens. All hail chickens! Must be the idea that occupying his mind right now.

 

“Taemin who is she really? I think I’ve seen her face before” Key asked.

 

“Noona” Taemin replied and I looked at him then he kissed me my lips. Just a smack, a kiss that you would give to your younger brother sister or brother when they were still babies type of kiss. Surprisingly it was enough to make them believe that I was his girl.

 

“Taemin stop!” I squealed as I broke off from the kiss.

 

“If you are not his girl friend and yet he kissed you like that then you must be a ?” Jonghyun asked with a smirk on his face.

 

“Excuse me? What did you say? I am a what?” I asked with a force in my voice. How dare he call me a .

 

“hyung don’t talk to her like that” taemin squealed.

 

“I said you’re a !” he repeated then he kissed me on my lips forcefully. He bit my lips and entered my mouth.

 

I was clenching my hand in anger. But I allowed him to do what he wants. Not because I enjoyed what he is doing but because it will give me more reasons to kill him later.

 

But to my surprise he didn’t stop there. He went to my neck and planted a hickey. I heard him snickered. Taemin must be so shocked that he just stood there. That’s when I got angry and kicked him in his area and flew steps away from me.

 

I was about to punch him until he turns into a pulp but then someone came and started pulling me away from Jonghyun.

 

“Key, Onew hyung and Taemin help! She’s so strong I can’t hold her on my own” he cried and then they went to help him pull me away from the crazy dinosaur.

 

I glared at Jonghyun and he can really see the evil and darkness on my face. He got so scared that he moved away from us.

 

“You will die later!” I mouthed him and he even got more scared.

 

Finally they decided to let me go but Taemin was still holding my hand. I glared at him and shook his hand off me.

 

“Sorry noona” he said but I just ignored him and he sulked and went to Jonghyun.

 

Taemin had shown an evil face to Jonghyun. He looked like a zombie with no emotion and started walking around Jonghyun in a circle murmuring “I hate you hyung. I’ll kill you later! You’ll pay for what you done to her!” he whispered. In return this gave Jonghyun the greatest scare in his life. For person like Taemin who seldom get angry to turn into a zombie. He knew he did something wrong.

 

“Miss your lips it’s bleeding” Minho said as he wiped my lips with his hand.

 

Key handed him the medicine kit. He started treating me and I blushed. He just smiled he saw it. I gasped at the sudden pain and I heard Jonghyun smirked. Taemin stepped on his foot and I looked at him with an evil stare.

 

“Ouch Taemin!” he squealed.

 

“oopss.. I’m sorry but I mean it” Taemin said with his zombie face. Jonghyun just gulped and looked at me.

 

“Taemin get me an apple or something, that small pineapple give it to me” I commanded.

 

Minho stopped and they all looked at me. Taemin nodded and gave the fruit then Minho continued.

 

I smiled at Minho and then he smiled at me too.

 

“What is that stupid guy’s name?” I asked Minho with a calm face.

 

“Don’t tell her” I heard him squeal but Taemin closed his mouth.

 

“Jonghyun” Minho replied as he continued to treat me.

 

“Thank you” I said when he finished.

 

I approached Jonghyun when Minho finished treating me with the pineapple on my hands. He wanted to run but he must be so scared that he couldn’t move. I just heard him gulped.

“Jonghyun-aa… you see this pineapple?” I asked him and he nodded obediently.

 

“You will become like this later too” I stated then crushed it in front of his face with just my left hand. I am actually right handed but the strength that I have with my left hand is enough to crush the pine apple into tidbits.

 

Key applauded while Minho and Onew were like wow and also clapped their hands.

 

“Lucifer” Jonghyun said to me.

 

“No I’m not Lucifer. I’m Sadako!” I whispered to him as I laughed evilly in his ear.

 

Suddenly the floor got wet and then Key and Minho started laughing like a mad man.

 

“Jonghyun you peed on your pants!” Onew yelled as he puts the empty bucket of chicken on the table and started laughing as well.

 

Jonghyun’s face turned so red that he covered it with his palm.

 

“That’s what you get for cheating on me!” Key squealed as he stuck out a tongue on Jonghyun and continued laughing.

 

“Are you Taemin’s older sister?” Minho asked me as he handed me a glass of cold water.

 

“Yes, I am thank you” I replied and drunk from the glass. Taemin is now beside me like little puppy.

 

“You are different from Yoona! She is like an angel while you look like a monster” Jonghyun squealed.

 

“I’ll show you what kind of monster I am!” I screamed as I went to him but the other three stopped me again.

 

“She’s so strong. Seriously Jonghyun hyung if you don’t want to become like that pineapple on the ground you better keep your mouth shut. I won’t be able to defend you from her. She can push me on her own with just her strength” Minho reprimanded.

 

We both looked at Jonghyun and he nodded obediently.

 

Minho just sighed and looked at me.

 

“Are you okay already?” he asked me.

 

“Yes” I replied.

 

“What is your name?” Key asked me.

 

“Sadako!” Jonghyun squealed and I glared at him again. Taemin handed me an apple this time and I squashed it again making sure that Jonghyun sees it.

 

“Why are you here?” Onew asked me.

 

“She’s going to sleep here for tonight” Taemin answered for me.

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????????????????????????????????????” Jonghyun screamed and then he collapsed like his soul went out of his body.

“Sure you could stay with Taemin in his room. We have individual rooms so you could sleep there” key told me.

 

“Thank you” I said and bowed to him.

 

“You are younger than me right?” he asked me.

 

I just nodded.

 

(I made Yoona and Suujin younger because I always like the thought of becoming a maknae making them only two years older than Taemin)

 

After Taemin introduced me to the members, all of us stood up and went to the room. Key approached Jonghyun and threw a towel on his face.

 

“Clean your pee before going to bed” Key commanded earning a sea of laughter from the remaining members of his group.

 

After Taemin and I cleaned ourselves we went to his bed. He wanted to sleep on the floor but I don’t want to since he has a schedule tomorrow and we could fit in his bed so I just tucked him beside me.

 

“I’m sorry about what happened” Taemin said as he touched the injured part of my lips.

 

“It’s fine. don’t worry” I said as I kissed my younger brother in cheeks.

 

“Good night” he said as laid down and we both went to sleep.

 

 

“It’s alright”