Karma is a .. or :))

Twin Generation

When I woke up I was already alone in Taemin’s bed. He had my other closed washed and dried. I suddenly remembered the paper that Kyuhyun gave me and the video that I was supposed to watch on my phone. I quickly searched for those items and I found the paper on my pocket while the phone on top of my bed.

 

I checked and found out there are over 72 messages that I haven’t read. Some of them were from T.O.P. hyung while the remaining others are from the Super Junior members mostly Leeteuk and Kyuhyun’s messages.

 

I opened the multimedia and found a video recording. I wondered what it was since I didn’t really use that feature of the phone so I pressed play to see what it was.

 

To my surprise it was Heechul hyung in the video. He looked like he was drunk when he captured the video. He was still wearing a hoodie and his face is red as well as his eyes. It looked like he cried.

 

Suujin-ssi.. I’m so sorry … I didn’t mean to slap your pretty little face. You were right I didn’t know what happened between you, Siwon and Yoona. I feel really guilty about what I did to you after learning about your story. I mean *hiccups* … if I were in your position I would have killed them both .. but I guess you still love sister.. I hope things work out between you two and you would be able to reconcile. I slapped you because I thought you are being disrespectful to Siwon, with him being older. I just don’t want other people to think of you as a bad person that is why I did that. I hope you would find it in your cute, pretty heart to forgive me. Love Kim Heechul … *wink* :)

 

I just smiled and closed my phone. I took the paper in my pocket. I looked at it and it was from non other than Siwon. I was thinking of just tearing the paper right here and right now but I thought it would be more dramatic if I tear it in front of his face. With that I decided to read the letter.

 

Dear Suujin,

 

It’s been years since I last saw you. The last time I saw you were when you caught Yoona and I in the park. I want to explain to you that she did not intend to steal me away from you. I forced myself on her. Ask her yourself if want to know about what happened between us and I’ll answer any question you would want to know about our past.

 

When I saw you in the streets, at first I thought that I could use you to bring Yoona and I together. Even though I knew she was with Jaejoong hyung already. But my feelings started to change. When I saw you with T.O.P. my heart felt really hurt. It might be stupid but I got jealous.

 

I know that your feelings for me might not be the way it was before but I just want you to forgive me. If you can’t forgive me, at least forgive Yoona because she is your sister.

                            

                                                          Choi Siwon

 

After reading the letter I felt really angry again. But somehow after a few moments it subsided already. My anger turned into bitterness. To be honest, I really envy my sister for having the chance to be happy with Jaejoong. Being the selfish person that I am, I think that I should be the happy one after what they did to me. I just looked at the window and wiped my tears away.

 

“Noona you’re awake already” Taemin said as he approached me in his bed.

 

I just nodded and smiled at him.

 

“What happened? Did you cry?” he asked me turning my face to his vision.

 

“no, I just remembered something. Do you want me to cook you guys breakfast?” I asked him to divert his attention.

 

“if there is something that’s bothering you please don’t be afraid or shy to tell me. It’s the least I could do for you” he said as he hugged me tight.

 

“Key hyung cooked already. Let’s go I’ll make you coffee” he replied pulling me off the bed.

 

When we went to their kitchen everyone was there already. Key was in front of the stove cooking while Minho is standing up while drinking a cup of coffee. Onew is seated on the bar table eating the other buckets of chicken we brought yesterday while Jonghyun is just leaning at the kitchen table.

 

“Smells good!” I commented as I sniff the aroma from the food that key was cooking.

 

“Thank you” he replied as he turned around and plated the food.

 

“Good morning! Thanks again for the chicken. Taemin said that it was your idea to bring us chicken” Onew said as he flashed a smile on his face.

 

“No problem hyung” I replied.

 

“Good morning Suujin. Would you like some coffee?” Minho offered.

 

“I am going to make her one so keep quiet hyung!” Taemin squealed as he glared at Minho.

 

“Looks like he’s going to make me one already” I replied pointing at Taemin.

 

“You haven’t made coffee in your life, ever since you’ve been here with us I never saw you drink coffee what more make one. I bet that coffee would be horrible” Jonghyun mocked.

 

“I don’t need your opinion. Key hyung taught me how to make coffee earlier and I know that his recipe will work” Taemin replied and pouted at Jonghyun.

 

Suddenly everyone became quiet. Then Jonghyun started noona neomu yeppeo then everyone joined him. That was the first time I heard Taemin sing.

 

I looked at him and he just smiled at my expression. They all approached me and started singing beside me. Jonghyun surprised me among all of them. I thought he was just good for nothing ert who spends time harassing girls whenever he is bored.

 

“Actually I think the acapella version is better” Jonghyun stated looking at Onew.

 

“What do you think Suujin?” he asked me.

 

“This is the first time I heard your song. You guys are awesome” I replied as I clapped my hands.

 

“What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean you haven’t heard your younger brother sing?” Jonghyun asked me shocked.

 

Everyone looked at me and I just nodded in shame. Jonghyun laughed at my expression and I hid my face in my palm.

 

“Poor Taemin he love his sister but she doesn’t care about him.” Jonghyun commented as he laughed.

 

“Hyung stop!” said Minho as he hugged me to cover my face.

 

“You don’t know anything about what happened between us hyung” Taemin commented.

 

“Still she should have researched about you if you guys are separated” he argued.

 

“Stop it Kim Jonghyun!” key barked.

 

Onew approached me to apologize on Jonghyun’s behalf.

 

“Noona promised me that she won’t be having a boy friend until she learns all of thing she needs to know about me” Taemin boasted and we all looked at him.

 

Jonghyun almost died of laughter after Taemin said that. I kept my head in Minho’s chest. My face it’s burning in shame. Not once in my life have I been courted. Even Siwon did not court me, we were forced to be engaged by our parents. Siwon was my first and only boy friend.

 

“More like no one would like to be her boy friend until you Taemin grow old. With her attitude every guy that she would like would leave her.” Jonghyun said as he continued laughing.

 

This time tears started falling. Minho pretended that he didn’t know that I was crying because it would make Jonghyun happier. He just hugged me covered my ears hiding my face away from Jonghyun’s vision.

 

“Want more? I bet she never had any relationship before, guys wouldn’t even think of her as a girl.” He added still laughing at me.

 

Key went to Jonghyun and shoved a whole piece of bread in his mouth. He started eating the bread and went to approach me and Minho. Minho shifted my body away from Jonghyun and then hid me under his arms.

 

“aigoo~~~ she must be crying. Poor Sadako. She must be hurt. Don’t be sad jjonggiee would be happy to help you experience your first time in everything” he said as he almost died again in laughter.

 

Minho pushed him away from me. Onew stopped Taemin from attacking Jonghyun. I whispered to Minho that he should cover Taemin’s eyes and I released myself from Minho’s arm and went to face Jonghyun.

 

I looked at him and he was shocked. I guess he didn’t really expect me to cry.

 

“Jonghyun do you know that Karma is a ?”I asked him.

 

“wha…what?” he asked me looking really surprised.

 

I slapped him in the face and then I kissed him. Everyone was so surprised at what I did. I just winked at the other three who were Minho, key and Onew. Jonghyun then started to kiss me back then he pulled me to his room. I pushed him to his bed. We did not close the door so everyone watched me undress him. I just sat on top of him and started kissing him again.

 

“Remove your clothes already” he grumbled.

 

“Later baby” I retorted ily as I started on his neck giving him a big purple hickey.

 

With my index finger I drew a straight line from his Adams people to his tummy. I heard him moan and that moment I stood up.

 

He thought that I was going to remove my clothes so and then I stepped on his area and he cried in pain.

 

“Karma is a Jonghyun! Karma is a ! Remember that!” I said as I wiped my lips off and went to give the others high five. Everyone was laughing except Taemin because he didn’t see it.

 

“Serves you right Jonghyun!” key yelled laughing.

 

“Come back here Lee Suujin! I hate you!” Jonghyun yelled as he still holds it in pain.

 

I looked back at him and replied “the feeling is mutual!” and stuck out my tongue.

 

“that’s what you get for messin’ with me” I added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello every one

SUPERSUJUHOLIC

here :)

 

i need your help :)

 

if you were in SUUJIN's situation, what are the questions that you would like to ask SIWON and YOONA and why?

 

please leave a comment about it :) because i want you guys to understand my story more :)

 

love lots,

KaTe :P aka supersujuholic :P *h*