Revelation..

Twin Generation

Yoona entered the room and saw me with Jaejoong. She just stared at us. After her Leeteuk hyung entered the room too and pushed Kyuhyun and Yoona inside the room.

          “Good news Suujin you can have free day today. Something happened and they said that they won’t be able to film us today” Leeteuk explained as he looked at me hugging Jaejoong.

          Yoona just sighed at what she saw as if it was the most natural thing in the world for me to do.

          “Are you and MY SISTER together?” I asked at him cutely using all the aegyo techniques I learned and started pinching his cheeks lightly.

          Looking at his reactions I think it worked on him. His hands tightened and he gulped the he just nodded.

          “So can you please explain the reason why you started kissing me madly and harassing me in my sleep? Don’t worry I won’t get mad, you know I don’t bite” I told him and shot a glare at Yoona and smirked.

          Jaejoong started to panic. He was so funny that I couldn’t help but giggle. Yoona’s face turned pale. The members all tried spanking him but I covered him with his body.

          “Please let me explain” he squealed. The members allowed him to live after he said that.

          “I thought you were yoo~~~~~~~~” I did not allow him to finish his sentence.

          We both sat up in the bed so I just crept to him and kissed him in front of Yoona. They were all surprised by what I did. I could see all their gums falling to the ground. Hahaha LOL. Yoona’s face was the most epic. She is stopping herself from crying but she just tried her best and smiled. She knew Jaejoong was starting to like what I’m doing because it only took him a few moments to fight me. I let him go after I ran out of air.

          “That’s what you get for messing up with me!” I squealed and giggled as I looked at Yoona’s direction and back at jaejoong’s face. I touched his lips but he shoved it away.

          “Ooh. The idol is angry, I thought you guys provide fan service” I replied and growled.

          “Yoona is not angry right? I mean they used that same excuse to me too years ago, I thought but it was a little different my lover said he thought Yoona was me” I shared and fixed my hair. I chuckled and looked at Yoona who just nodded at Jaejoong then at Siwon who is surprised.

          “Suujin what are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked as he grabbed my arms.

          “You don’t know anything so act like you care cause nobody does” I replied and glared at him then shook his hands off me.

          I stood up and went to the door. Everyone was speechless. They just looked at me and Yoona. Siwon tried following and then he hugged me.

          I looked back and glared at him. I removed his hands of me.

          “Try touching me again and you will never see me again!” I screamed at him and he removed his arms around me. I glared at Yoona and I saw her tears roll down her face.

          Heechul came and slapped me. I looked at him angrily. He doesn’t know anything but still he did it.

          “Siwon is older than you. Show some respect. You know that Jaejoong and Yoona are in a relationship and yet you did what you did! I thought you were different from other girls!” he said after he slapped me.

          “You don’t know anything so don’t act as if you know it all. Respect? They didn’t have that towards me years ago. You don’t know what they did to me so stop talking as if you know me” I replied and glared Yoona who was in my way now and pushed her away.

          Heechul was about to hit me again but Yoona stopped her.

          “Don’t hurt her hyung! She’s right it is all my fault” Yoona said as she cried really hard.

          “But” he muttered

          “Please stop!” Yoona yelled at Heechul crying.

          “Let’s talk about this Suujin!” Leeteuk yelled as he chased me to the door.

          “Please I need air, let me go today since it’s my free day right? I’m sorry if I have disrespected the hyungs here but never will I apologize to THAT GIRL” I replied sharply.

          Leeteuk just allowed me to go out of the door. He called all the members. Jaejoong just hugged Yoona. He also knew why I reacted that way. They all went to the living room to discuss about it.

          “It’s better to let her go. She looked so upset. I can that she wants to cry but somehow there’s no tears in her eyes” Leeteuk explained.

          “But hyung! Something might happen to her!” Kyuhyun replied.

          “He’s right she needs space” Heechul added as he looked at the floor sad.

          He never expected to see me act that way. That was the first time I threw tantrum on them. I would always give in to them and smile. Although I would sometimes be cold hearted and just ignore them that was the first time that I disrespected some one in their group.

          “Can you please explain this to us?” Heechul asked Siwon but he also looked at Yoona.

          “Heechul don’t~~~” Leeteuk stated as he tried to apologize to Siwon and Yoona.

          “But we need to know. Knowing nothing and being ignorant won’t solve anything” he replied as he shot a glare at Leeteuk who is only nine days older than him.

          “Don’t force them to tell you something they might not want you to know!” Leeteuk screamed at him.

          “Hyung stop! Please!” Yoona pleaded as she stood between the two people who are starting to have a heated argument and started crying again.

          “That was the first time I saw Suujin acted like a b****. I know that she’s not like that I wanted her to explain but I got angry so I slapped her and I don’t want to make the same mistake of hurting her again” Heechul explained as he looked at Siwon and Yoona again.

          Siwon stood in front of Heechul and said

“Suujin and I we used to be lovers and we were engaged but I cheated on her”

Kyuhyun stood up and took Siwon by Siwon on the collar. He glared at him but he just let go of his hyung when Heechul touched his shoulder from behind.

“Why?” Leeteuk asked.

“Because I loved Yoona and not her” he replied as he emphasized on the word LOVED.

“Is that the reason why you dated Stella Kim?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah, but then…” he trailed off…

“I dated Siwon behind my sisters back” Yoona stated and cried.

They all just looked at Yoona. They didn’t know how to react. Yoona cried and cried while Jaejoong just clenched his fist but welcomed his lover on his arms.

“No wonder she was so angry” Kibum commented

 “She’s right I don’t know anything about her but yet I slapped her. I feel so guilty. If I was her I would have done more to hurt you” Heechul exclaimed as he looked at Yoona and rushed out to the door.