Revelation

Twin Generation

 

After sometime, Siwon came running around the same neighborhood where Kyuhyun found me. There I was lying on the cold street where he found me and picked me up. I tried opening my eyes but it hurts so much. As Siwon took me away I tried opening my sore eyelids again and saw a man with distinct feature. Immediately I recognized who he was and tried reaching out to him. My arms which were practically out of strength were the same arms I used to extend to him. Behind Siwon is the man who I pained the most and he was there looking at me with his sorry eyes. With the final image of T.O.P. crying everything for me became blurred and eventually I passed out.

 

         

          It was already 7:00 o’clock pm when I woke up. The clock that is directly in front of my bed informed me. I was already inside a completely white room wearing hospital clothes which informed me of where I was. I tried moving but it just resulted to excruciating pain which seemed to resonate in my entire body. While looking around I found a bowl of porridge covered with plastic complete with all of my favorite side dishes. On top of it there is a blue sticky note and a white letter which I took and read silently.

 

 

          Dear Sujidako,

         

          This is wookie hyung. I replaced the meal I cooked for you earlier. I hope you will enjoy this meal. I placed coke on the rilakkuma tumbler even though I don’t think the doctor will like it.

                   P.S. don’t tell the hyungs or else they might kill me. ;D okay? 

                                                                             Ryeong ;D

 

          Dearest Suujin,

 

          The members are really worried about you. When Siwon found you, you were already purple. He found you covered in bruises and rash marks.

 

          Anyways get well soon. Jiwon is already much stressed and was very panicky while you were gone but don’t worry we are taking care of her. We already informed your siblings but we didn’t tell your parents as it was decided by both Taemin and Yoona that it would be better to keep it from them.

 

          I told everyone not to visit you right now. I thought that you might want to rest for a bit and maybe you need some time to reflect on what happened. Just call us when you’re already ready to face us.

 

                   Get well soon and remember that we’ll be here for you,

                                                                                      Leeteuk

 

 

 

 

 

 

          I folded the letter back to its original position and then I saw Kyuhyun who was covered in bandages already there in my room who was watching me as he carry around his dextrose. He then sat beside me and started opening the container where Ryeowook placed my food.

 

 

          “Eat it’s yours. It looks like you need it more than I do.” I told the guy who is now seated comfortably on my bed as I looked out the window.

 

          “I’m fine. I already ate. You should eat this, Ryeowook-hyung made this especially for you. I’m fine. I just fell from the stairs in the dorm.” he wittily replied as he prepares the side dishes as well.

 

          “What happened? Those neck bracket and bandages that practically covered your entire face don’t look like just fell from the stairs. The way you’re walking it shows that someone has hurt your stomach. Tell me.” I asked with no indication of care in my voice still I looked out the window as I watched a senior citizen couple outside taking care of each other.

 

          “You really are a sharp woman. Do you know that I really like that about you?” Kyuhyun retorted as he paused and blew on the porridge to make sure that it was cold enough for me to eat already while I remained quiet.

 

          Kyuhyun called me and I looked at him. The expression of his eyes changed. From the eyes which looked at me coldly as told me his lies about his injuries, his eyes turned into someone who looks at me with care.

 

          I opened my mouth a he carefully fed me the porridge. He looked at me and saw that the expression of my face didn’t change. He just continued to feed me until I finished everything Ryeowook has prepared for me. The room became very quiet when suddenly he broke the silence.

 

          “The reason for these injuries was because I tried saving an unconscious woman who almost got rapped by two shady looking men. They stabbed me twice but luckily I was able to call the police and ask for help then they brought me here.” Kyuhyun explained as he cleans my table.

 

          I looked at him coldly again before I spoke. “Your hands, they’re also injured. The thing you did, that is so no like you” I retorted as I looked at his bandaged hands and took them.

 

          “Going into Big Bang’s dorm just like that that is so not like you as well” Kyuhyun retorted harshly.

 

          “Why do you care?” I asked as I looked at him with sharp eyes and threw his hands away.

 

          “You ask me why I care. I care because ever since I met you I started caring about you. I hate myself for caring for a woman who I know wouldn’t even bother reciprocating my feelings for her. I loved a woman who couldn’t even say that she would stay by my side, even just as a friend. Because of you I turned into man I never thought I would ever be.” Kyuhyun screamed as he started pulling the things attached to him which makes his movements hard.

 

          “I never asked you to love me! I never asked anybody to love me.” I retorted as I held back my tears.

         

          “Because of you I turned into a really evil man. I was the one who told T.O.P. hyung about your engagement with Siwon hyung” Kyuhyun retorted as he screamed at me.

 

          “You are just like everybody. Everybody just come and goes into my life. They would tell me they love me but in the end they would leave me. Is this what you call loving somebody? Tell me Kyuhyun, is loving somebody means that you will have to destroy person’s relationship when the one you love doesn’t love you back? If this is love then I don’t want to ever feel love” I screamed at him as the tears started flowing endlessly again.

 

          Kyuhyun just kept quiet and hugged me. He is crying as well. I knew that he was extremely hurt as well. But that doesn’t make him a good person in my eyes.

 

           “Just like Siwon and T.O.P. you told me you like me or that you even love me, but at the end of the day just like the two of them you betrayed me. You left me all alone. Siwon used me. T.O.P. left me and believed you. Now you betrayed me. Everyone just come and goes into my life doing what they think is fun and right. I don’t need to be with anyone if every time I would meet someone they would only hurt me.” I added.

 

          The two of us just cried in that room. I covered my face under the blanket and I realized that he left the room already. I cried and cried that night thinking that my eyes would eventually run dry.

         

 

          That night an unexpected visitor came into my room. He came exactly at the time when I didn’t expect him to. There I was alone on that room contemplating as to what I should do with my life whether to end it now or prolong the suffering I am experiencing now.