Like in the movies

Twin Generation

The girls of 2NE1 were all worried about me. They kept contacting Jiwon to ask for updates. While they were rehearsing their song in the booth they received a call from Siwon.

 

          “Hello?” the guy on the other side of the phone greeted.

 

          “Oh Siwon hyung. How is Suujin unnie?” the maknae asked as she answered the phone recognizing Siwon by the name that flashed on her phone putting him on a loud speaker.

 

          “We brought her to the hospital but she got discharged already. She left and nobody knows where is now.” He replied.

 

          “What? But how about her training here in YG?” Dara asked worried.

 

          “You’ll her from one her men soon I guess. She’ll never leave you guys without telling you anything.” Siwon shakily replied when he heard Dara’s question.

 

          “What do you mean by men?” Bom asked when suddenly a loud bang was heard on Siwon’s side of the line.

 

          “T.O.P-ssi?” Siwon uttered.

 

          “Huh?” the girls all retorted.

 

          Suddenly the other side of the line was cut off. The girls wondered why Siwon mentioned T.O.P.’s name. G-Dragon entered the room while they were talking about his fellow rapper.

 

          “Hyung where is T.O.P hyung?” Minzy inquired as soon as he saw G-Dragon entered the room.

 

          “He said that he’ll go to a hospital because he needs to visit someone.” G-Dragon replied.

 

          “That someone, by any chance do you mean Suujin?” CL asked.

 

          “I don’t know. He didn’t mention anything about her. Why?” the other leader questioned.

 

          “Suujin is missing again.” Bom quickly retorted.

 

          “What?” G-Dragon asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone in Kyuhyun’s room when suddenly the Big Bang member banged the door of their maknae’s hospital room. They all stopped the things that they were doing and focused their attention on him.

 

          “Where did you hide her?” T.O.P. asked angrily as he grabbed Kyuhyun by the neck.

 

Sungmin quickly came to Kyuhyun’s rescue and held T.O.P.’s arm. The others held him and pulled him away from Kyuhyun. The other guy who is caught in the neck is now coughing heavily.

 

          “What do you mean by that?” Kyuhyun asked in between his coughs.

 

          “I went to her room and she’s gone.” He retorted as he shook off the hands of Ryeowook and Donghae who were holding him.

 

Siwon went in the middle of the two guys in case T.O.P. might try something again. Eunhyuk went out of the room as the fight broke out and called G-Dragon to inform about his hyung’s behavior.

 

          “I don’t know what you are talking about!” Kyuhyun angrily replied.

 

          “I need to find her!” T.O.P. cried.

 

          “Let’s go check her room. He might have entered the wrong room.” Leeteuk suggested making everyone calm down.

 

All of them went to Suujin’s hospital room only to see the nurse already fixing the bed Suujin used. She was surprised when a big population of hot men entered the room.

 

          “Where is the patient here?” Kibum asked.

 

          “She asked to be discharged earlier this morning. She already left.” The nurse replied as she stopped herself from squealing.

         

          “Who paid for her bills?” Hangeng asked.

                  

          “That girl doesn’t have any penny with her when she lived with us. Who could’ve paid her bills?” Kangin asked out loud.

 

          All of them looked at Siwon who was standing quietly with them.

 

          “Tell me where you hid her! It must be you who took her away” T.O.P. asked furiously but before he could even punch Siwon, Bom came just in time and hugged him as the others pulled him away from Siwon.

 

          “I’m sorry for the troubles that hyung caused you.” G-Dragon stated as he humbly bowed in front of his seniors.

 

          “One more time and I’ll definitely fight him back!” Kangin retorted as Sungmin and Hangeng held him.

 

          “Teach him proper manners when talking to his seniors.” Heechul barked at them.

 

          “Again I am sorry.” G-Dragon apologized again.

 

T.O.P. shook every hand that was once holding him as he sat down on the couch and face palm him. An angry nurse came and shouted at them to make them quiet.

 

          “Siwon do you know where she is?” Yesung asked.

 

          “I don’t know where she is. But Suujin, she isn’t exactly the penniless person you thought she is. To tell you the truth she is actually quite rich.” Siwon replied.

 

          “How rich exactly?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

          “As rich as me, if not richer. She has her own hotels, three or more in Japan, one in Thailand and one in America. She is one of the major stock holders in their company.”  Siwon retorted.

 

          “Where did she get that money from?” Donghae asked.

 

          “She got those from making computer games like star craft and other games that are popular in Japan right now.” Siwon retorted.

 

They were all surprised at what they heard. They never thought that someone like her would be that rich. T.O.P. just grunted as he tried to contain the angst that he is feeling right now.

 

          “I wonder where she could be right now.” Dara asked.

 

          “We need to find her.” Minzy exclaimed.

 

          “Does Jiwon unnie already knows about this?” CL inquired.

 

          “No she doesn’t.” Siwon replied.

 

          “She’ll be extremely stressed out again. We really need to find her.” Bom stated.

 

They all went to Kyuhyun’s room. The males allowed the girls to seat on the couch while the others stood up while some cuddled with each other on the other chair. Kyuhyun saw a letter when he moved his pillow which he hid. He went to the bathroom inside his room where he read the letter.

 

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

 

          By the time you are reading this letter already I probably left. Anyways about everything that happened don’t worry about it anymore. Don’t tell T.O.P. about the void validity of my engagement to Siwon.  I don’t want to cause him troubles anymore. I want you to tell everyone not to search for me anymore. Cause you won’t be seeing me again. I just want you to know that I already forgive you for the things that you did. Don’t worry about me I’m fine already.

 

                                                                             Suujin

 

Kyuhyun cried as he read the letter. He waited for him to calm down before he decided to go out of the bathroom. By the time he decided to come out the members of YG Family already left. He showed his hyungs the letter.

 

          “What should we do?” Ryeowook asked.

 

          “She doesn’t want to be found so I think that we shouldn’t search for her anymore.” Heechul suggested.

 

          “How about Taemin and Yoona?” Shindong asked.

 

          “They should know about this.” Kibum retorted.

 

          “How about YG Family?” Sungmin asked.

 

          “I think they will try to search for her. Just let them do what they want.” Leeteuk replied.

 

          “I’m worried about her hyung” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

          “Don’t worry I know that she will be back.” Heechul assured Eunhyuk as he hugged him.

 

 

As the members of YG Family returned to their company building they were all quiet. They did not even try scolding T.O.P. for his actions. They know what he is feeling. Out of anyone of them I am the closest to him. When they finally reached their destination they were surprised by the urgent meeting called by YG.

 

Each of one of them silently entered the conference room. Dara held CL’s arm when she saw the men who were with YG waiting for them. She got scared by the men who were in the room before them.

 

          “I want you guys to watch a video that is why I called you here.” Mr. YG explained to his people.

 

They all sat there as they wait for the video to play. The girls were surprised when they saw me seating in front of the camera. I was not wearing hospital clothes already but still you could see the bandages that were wrapped around my head when one of the drunken men smashed it to my head. I was paler than I normally am which made them all the more worried.

 

          “Girls, I’m sorry for leaving you like this.” I started as I wiped away the tears that are already falling.

 

          “I didn’t mean to hurt you or leave you in the air like this but I thought that you wouldn’t need a troublemaker like me in your group more over your family. Thank you for taking good care of me. I found the family that I was longing for in you. Being with you guys were the happiest times of life. YG Family thank you for accepting me whole heartedly even though I was just a nobody who T.O.P. picked from the streets. Someday if ever fate would permit it, I want to meet you girls again” I added.

 

The girls couldn’t stop crying when they saw me crying as well. The atmosphere of the room became heavier than before. The video continued on playing.

 

          “To T.O.P. I’m sorry for hurting you like this. I am not ready to see you right now. With the things you learned about me and my past I want you to think about it. Am I really the woman you would want to pursue? I used to live a life full of alcohol everyday. I practically treated pubs as my home. At one point I stopped taking care of myself, there are days when I would wake up that I am on the streets already. I am not the perfect woman you imagined me to be. Flaws are endless when you look at me. People say that I’m pretty, that I’m beautiful? This outer appearance simply reflects what the people wanted to see. At the end of the day I would sulk and drink in my room alone because nobody loves me.

 

          Please don’t search for me. I promise that I will face you when I think I am finally ready. About being a member of 2NE1, I already made my decision, I’m sorry but I won’t be a member of your group. Thank you”

 

With that the video ended. One of the men in black approached him and gave him a pink box. T.O.P. opened the box only to see the phone he bought me. He looked at phone and saw that the wall paper of the phone is still the same. It was our aegyo picture. He threw that phone away. Suddenly he started crying and threw the glass of water in front of him. He destroyed everything that comes into his sight. The men in black left and YG made everyone leave the room as well.

 

All alone T.O.P. watched the video again and again. He kept replaying the video of the person that he loves. He sat on one of the chairs and leaned on the table. He started sobbing again.

 

          “Why did you leave?” he goes.

 

          “Am I not worthy of you?” he asked.

 

          “Why didn’t you trust me?”

 

          “I’m sorry for being the foolish person that I am.”

 

          “I should have waited for your explanation but instead I grew berserk and pushed you away.”

 

          “Suujin come back, I need you.”

 

          “How can I live when you already stole my heart?”

 

          “How will I survive when the one who owns my heart is not beside me?”

 

He kept on thinking about me until he finally fell asleep. Even his sleep our memories of being together haunts him making him feel more hurt.

 

 

          I called Mr. Lee Soo Man to inform him about the things that I did. I told him that I’ll never disturb them again. He agreed on my demands on letting Super Junior, Shinee and SNSD continue on his company also that he would leave 2NE1 alone as long as I don’t join their group.

 

          I reached Taemin and Yoona by sending them both to a private restaurant where nobody followed them. I told them that it will be a while before I see them again. I explained to them that I need to do some soul searching before I face them and they both understand. I felt guilty for lying to everyone around me. I don’t want to concern them anymore with my issues cause I don’t want them to get involved with this.