First Night :))

Twin Generation

When we all went at the kitchen they all seated in the table in front of us.

          “Now my bag is cute compared to your table for 13 people” I snorted at Yesung. He just looked at me and the sang* in front of him. (table)

          I saw Leeteuk and the others wave their hands as they say their goodbyes for the night. The people who are left with me are Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Kibum.

          “Where are they going?” I asked Kibum.

          “Back to their dorm, They will eat their dinner too. If you want we could them back here again later” he offered to me.

          I am starting to like Kyuhyun and Leeteuk already too bad they are going away.

          “What’s with the face?” Siwon asked me looking angry.

          “What?” I asked raising my voice a little.

          “Nothing just kidding, It’s good you had fun watching us play” he told me as he started putting rice on my cup.

          “Yah!! That’s too much.” I squealed. I looked at my bowl again and it was overflowing with fried rice.

          “try it” Hangeng told me as he place chicken on my other plate. I took a bite on the chicken and ate the rice that was there with me. And heck yeah it felt like I’m there in china.

          “wow it’s great. I love it. Felt like I’m in china again” I commented.

          “You mean you have been to china but not here in Korea?” Hangeng asked.

          I nodded as I chewed on the food.         

          “Why?” Donghae asked.

          “It was a long time before since I went to china, but after I was told about Yoona’s and Taemin’s idol thingy here in Korea I was also advised not to go to Asia so I stayed in the west.” I replied.

          “They thought that I might cause problem for them so I decided to stay away” I added.

          I looked at them and they were all silent. They just watched me eat. I put chicken on each of their bowl to get them eating.

          “How are you related to Siwon again?” Donghae asked.

          “let’s talk about that later. Were eating right now” Siwon injected.

          “you mean it’s something you can’t talk about while you’re eating?” Eunhyuk asked as every opening in face became big. For that he received another spank in the head from Donghae.

          Everyone was finished eating so we decided to play a game on who will wash the dishes. Sadly Hangeng lost so he will wash the dishes. I went back to my room to change to my pajamas. I actually don’t want to get out already but I know they are waiting for me. I just sighed and went out.

          They were all giggling went they saw me.

          “Where is Lilo?” Siwon yelled and Kibum spanked him but he was giggling as well.

          I just glared at him. Out of nowhere Eunhyuk came.

          “I’m here stitch!” he yelled while wearing a black long haired wig and red dress. I didn’t even know where he got that. To get my revenge I stomped on his foot.

          “ooppsss!!! I’m sorry I didn’t see your foot LiLO!” I apologized in an evil voice.

          All of them stopped laughing when they saw what I did to Eunhyuk and kept quiet. I looked at his foot and recognized his socks it was sergeant keroro socks.

          “That’s keroro!” I exclaimed.

          “Why that character? I asked.

          I looked at his other foot it was another character but still keroro line. I saw donghae’s feet and they shared their socks. Now its like their couple socks.

          “aigoo~~~ how cute!” I squealed.

          “where did you learn aigoo?” Heechul asked.

          “from bom unnie” I replied and he nodded and smiled.

          “I’ll explain it to you why his socks are like this” Donghae coughed and explained.

          “First this is Keroro right?” he asked as he pointed at Eunhyuk’s left foot.

          I nodded and looked at him.

          “this is how he looked liked when Eunhyuk first wore the socks,(keroro)  but when the poor frog smelled Hyukie’s smelly feet he turned into something like this (kululu) ” Donghae explained pointing to Eunhyuk’s right foot and we saw the other frog character which was yellow and was wearing glasses that looked like he got dizzy.

          Everyone laughed and Eunhyuk bit Donghae’s shoulder to get his revenge.  The head part of stitch fell and it covered my face so I moved back while laughing and Hangeng fixed it for me. Siwon looked at us angry.

http://www.akinaiblog.com/media/shop/shop/i/full/stitch_massivehead1-314.jpeg

          “I should buy you a kirugumi costume tomorrow. One that will suit you” he told me as if he is going to bully me.

          “Why? I don’t need one. I already have” I said pulling my costume up.

          “I pity stitch he’s too cute to be worn by you, you should wear a giraffe’s costume so that you’re long neck will not be noticed!” he exclaimed.

          Everyone laughed but stopped again when they saw how deadly my glare to Siwon was.

          “Fine be that way!” I squealed as I made my way to my room.

          I walked out after hearing that. I am way too tired to keep up with him today. Tomorrow is another day I thought as I marked X to my calendar that I hung near the bed.