suujin is FOOLED!

Twin Generation

After waiting for almost an hour the doctor came out of the room. He searched for Siwon’s friends which is us of course. Yes it includes me. Your eyes are not fooling you. You read that right.

 

Leeteuk Oppa approached the doctor and bowed and so did everyone. Heechul hyung pushed my head because I didn’t know what was happening.

 

          “Will he wake up?” Leeteuk asked worried.

 

          “Did you guys drink alcohol last night?” he asked us.

 

          “They did” I replied and they all glared at me.

 

          “Alcohol and sleeping pills are not really a good combination. I think after he drank alcohol he went to drink pills” the doctor stated.

 

          “But will he wake up?” Donghae asked this time.

         

          “We can’t determine the dosage of pills he took because of the alcohol he drank but we’ll keep him under observation” the doctor replied.

 

          “Will someone stay and watch him?” the doctor asked.

 

          “We have a schedule later” Yunho chanted and sighed.

 

          “Super Junior too and Shinee” Leeteuk sang.

 

          “I guess I’ll be the only one watching him right?” I asked and they all nodded.

 

          “We’ll bring you clothes and food” Changmin said.

 

          “Thank you” I replied.

 

          “It will be me doctor” I said and turned to the doctor.

 

          “Good you really need to watch him” he said and bowed then left us.

 

Siwon who is still asleep was brought to a room and we all followed him there. Everyone was busy calling other people then Heechul hyung turned to me with a scary look.

 

          “I won’t ask you about what happened to Siwon but if he doesn’t wake up you will have to tell us what happened between you two. Got it?” he asked me.

 

          I gulped and just nodded.

 

After they looked at Siwon and he looks like he’s just sleeping they turned to go. In that room I was alone with him. I looked at him and noticed some things that I didn’t notice before.

 

His thick eyebrows…

 

His long lashes…

 

His not so small eyes…

 

His nose…

 

And the mole in his nose…

With that I fell asleep too. I sat beside him. I guess my fatigue and stress came after what happened. When I woke up it was 3 pm already. Still he was asleep. I looked around and found our bags there and some food. I went to check it and found a note.

 

          We didn’t wake you up because you look so tired. There are clothes and food for you and Siwon. If you need anything don’t be shy and just call me or anyone and we’ll help you. Sorry about not being able to help you.

                                                                   Changmin

 

P.S. Kyuhyun is getting jealous because I told him about Yuri. He said that I should stay away from you or he’ll kill me but you’ll protect me right? >:) I have faith in you…

 

That note left a smile on my face. I quickly took a bath and watched over Siwon. He’s still asleep. He looks very peaceful and he’s so hot.

 

Anyways I distracted myself from him by watching the television. I watched Strong heart. I saw Big Bang’s Seungri and G-Dragon and they were so funny. After the show ended I watched a drama then I was night time and it was already dark. I opened the window and saw very beautiful scenery out side. I just ate briefly and turned to face Siwon.

 

Thoughts of him not waking up flooded my mind.

 

 

What if he would not wake up?

 

 

 

Heechul hyung will kill me too. :( ..

 

 

 

How sad, when one person is cursed two graves are dug…

 

 

 

I bet he’d wear a kimono too and a long black wig which has a full bangs then red contact lenses and haunt me..

 

 

 

People will hate me…

 

 

 

His family will hate me…

 

 

 

His fans will hate me…

 

 

 

His CRAZY fan girls will KILL ME…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just calmed myself by drinking another bottle of chocolate drink I found in the things they brought me. I looked at him approached him in the bed. I sat on the bed itself and turned to look at him then I started talking to him.

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“…”

 

“If you are then wake up!”

 

“…”

 

“People are worried sick about you.. But not me I’m fine”

 

“…”

 

“Wake up or else Heechul hyung will kill me!”

 

“…”

 

“Your fan girls will haunt me down”

 

“…”

 

I laughed at the things that I thought about and then stopped.

 

“Are you sleeping beauty?”

 

“…”

 

“Do you need a kiss to wake up as well?”

 

“…”

 

“Are you mimicking snow white as well?”

 

“…”

 

“But that’s Kibum Oppa right?”

 

“…”

 

“Your bed it’s so soft and comfy. You always get to have the good things in life”

 

“…”

 

I stopped and laughed and then watched him again.

 

 

 

“I really really hate you Choi Siwon!”

 

“…”

 

“You are a Cheater!”

 

“…”

 

“First you cheated on me with my twin”

 

“…”

 

“And now you’re cheating again by trying to kill yourself?”

 

“…”

 

“Once a cheater always a cheater I guess”

 

“…”

 

“Is it fun hurting me like this?”

 

“…”

 

“It’s not fair. I want to see you suffer first before you die and now you tried to kill yourself in a painless method?”

 

“…”

 

“I hate you”

 

“…”

 

‘Just die if you’re going to die”

 

“…’

 

“I’ve become a psycho already…”

 

“…”

 

“I’ll haunt even in heaven or hell just to make sure you’ll pay for what you did to me”

 

“I love you SUUJIN”

 

“…”

 

“even if you hate me forever and in the after life

“…’

 

“I did not try to kill myself, I just want to sleep”

 

“…”

 

“Heechul hyung will not kill you anymore”

 

“…’

 

“you wont be hated by fans”

 

“…”

 

“my family”

 

“…”

 

“or other people”

 

“…”

 

“I’ll make sure no one touches you”

 

“…”

 

“except me”

 

“…”

 

“Choi Siwon”

 

I looked at him and was about to leave the room but he pulled me beside him and locked me into a hug.

 

“Let me go” I barked.

 

‘I’m scared”

 

“Of what?”

 

“Being alone”

 

“It’s your fault”

 

“You’re mean”

 

“I know that already so let me go”

 

“But I love it that you’re mean”

 

“I don’t care”

 

“Let me stay like this for just 10 minutes”

 

“no”

 

“5 minutes”

 

“no”

 

“3 minutes”

 

“no”

 

“a minute”

 

“no”

 

“…”

 

I removed his arm and stood up.

 

“I’m hungry!”

 

“then eat by yourself you’re awake already!” I squealed and ran out of the room.