Happy Birthday

Twin Generation

Even though it is against my will to leave my younger brother again I knew I had to. Taemin decided to bring me back to the dorm to spend more time with me. Before we leave their dorm I searched for Jonghyun.

 

“Where is Jonghyun Oppa?” I asked Onew.

 

“After what you did to him I bet he doesn’t want to see you anymore” Onew replied gigging remembering what they witnessed a few moments ago.

 

“I have to apologize then” I retorted trying to stop my laughter.

 

“I’ll help you” key stated then winked at me.

 

Key knocked at the door of Jonghyun’s room. He was not responding so key continued to knock until it annoyed Jonghyun.

 

“What do you want? Is she still here? I don’t want to see her anymore” Jonghyun yelled.

 

“Don’t be like that honey! Your wife will get angry if you will not open the door” Key responded.

 

“She is leaving already. She just wants to see you before you leave” Key added.

 

Jonghyun then opened the door. He saw us all waiting for him to open up. He was just wearing his pants with nothing on top so Taemin tried covering my eyes but Minho pulled Taemin away from me.

 

“Sorry about what happened. I hope we could start anew” I stated and I bowed at him.

 

“I don’t want to reconcile with you” Jonghyun said as he was about to close the door again key held it for me.

 

“Thanks” I whispered to key.

 

“Welcome” he mouthed and I looked at Jonghyun again.

 

“I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me even though it is not now” I said and kissed him in the cheek and smiled sweetly at him.

 

We all saw him blush but then he looked away.

 

“I’m sorry too” he said without looking at me.

 

I just nodded and went my way to the door.

 

“I hope you will come back soon and visit us again” Onew stated after he hugged me.

 

“I’ll make sure to bring chicken teriyaki next time” I replied and winked at him.

 

He just giggled and patted me in the head.

 

“Don’t cry too much” Minho whispered as he hugged me too.

 

“I will” I replied and bowed at him.

 

“Next time we will go shopping with Taemin” key assured me.

“Thanks I know I am in need of your fashion advice” I retorted and kissed him in the cheek.

 

They all waved at me while I leave. I saw Jonghyun when I looked at them again so I waved him good bye and he just smiled and waved back at me.

 

Taemin and I went straight to Super Junior’s dorm since he has a schedule. He was carrying a pearlescent blue paper bag with him with a huge pink ribbon attached to it. Before we entered the dorm he handed it to me.

 

“What is this?” I asked him surprised.

 

“Birthday gift to you… from me…” he said shyly.

 

“Oh. Thank you” I said as I hugged him tight.

 

“Don’t tell me you forgot it again. I just reminded you a few days ago” he told me as hugged me back.

 

“Sorry. I don’t really celebrate it so I forgot it” I replied and smiled at him.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure you never forget it again” he said as he smiled sweetly. That innocent smile that the taemints really loves.

 

When we entered the dorm we saw everyone busy around the house. Heechul hyung approached me the moment he saw me. I opened my arms to me and he hugged me.

 

“I missed you oppa” I cried.

 

“I missed you too crazy girl” he replied as he released me and kept me in his side hug.

 

“The princess is here!” he exclaimed.

 

They all looked at me happily.

 

“Ddongkama and I missed you!” Yesung squealed as he hand me his turtle.

 

“I missed you guys too” I retorted and played with the turtle and returned it to him again.

 

“Are you okay now?” Kibum asked me.

 

“I’m fine now thanks” I said as I hugged him. Kibum was one of the most worried members about me. I read all his text messages when I ran away they were all messages for someone you are really worried about.

 

“Good the other cook is back here again!” Ryeowook squealed as he winked at me.

 

“I’ll help you” I retorted.

 

“The Sadako is back!” Kangin squealed as he runs to hug me.

 

“The Sadako might get pulverized if you hug too much” I replied.

 

“Oh sorry” he said as he released me and patted me in the head.

 

“I promise to make you fried rice with more meat so don’t run away from home again” Hangeng said as he wipes his tears.

“Don’t cry Oppa. I won’t run away again” I assured him as I hugged him.

 

“Don’t take advantage of her if you do it would be child abuse” Heechul commented.

 

Hangeng just spanked Heechul and ran away. They started chasing each other around the house.

 

“Noona I have to go already” Taemin reminded me.

 

I nodded and went with him to the door.

 

“Thank you for everything! Don’t skip meals okay. Call me if you need anything” I told him and hugged him again.

 

He nodded and kissed me in the forehead and went on his way. I was surprised when someone hugged me from behind. I missed you he whispered.

 

Recognizing his voice I just smiled and turned around.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun I missed you too. Sorry for making you worry” I replied as I replied his arms around my waist.

 

He just patted my head.

 

“The foreigner is back” Sungmin squealed as he approached me and spanked me in the head.

 

“Ouch” I replied and then gave him a high five.

 

“I missed you and your big appetite” Shindong said as he handed me a small chocolate cake.

 

“aigoo~~~ thank you” I said as I took it from him.

 

“My favorite stitch is back” Eunhyuk stated as he went his way to hug me.

 

“I missed you Suujin” Donghae said as he kissed me in the cheeks.

 

“I missed the eunhae couple too” I said hugging them both at the same time.

 

I looked at them and found that two people are missing. Leeteuk hyung and Siwon are not around.

 

“Where is Leeteuk Oppa?” I asked Shindong.

 

“I thought that you won’t be searching for me. I missed you a lot and you made me worry a lot too. You really stressed me out” he said as he opened his arms for me.

 

I ran to him and jumped on him. He was able to catch me but we almost fell. Eunhyuk helped him balance himself.

 

“Are you okay now?” Leeteuk asked me as he brought me to the couch.

 

“Better than before at least I just learned a few things while I was away. I was able to think about things” I retorted.

 

“Siwon wants to really talk to you I think that you should consider talking to him too” he suggested.

“I will think about it” I replied. Leeteuk just smiled at me and patted my head it feels nice when someone caresses me like that. I feel safe and warm.

 

Heechul and Hangeng sat beside me when Leeteuk left.

 

“You will have guests later so you need to fix your things now because we will be leaving later” Heechul reminded me.

 

I went to my room to check my things and I found different boxes of gifts in my bed. I counted them all and there were 12 gifts and then I found one big sapphire blue colored box and with a light blue ribbon which made them all 13.

 

I couldn’t help but cry. Someone knocked in the door and it was Kyuhyun.

 

“You left this outside” he said as he handed me Taemin’s gift.

 

“Thank you” I replied and took the gift from.

 

“You spoiled the mood Kyuhyun!” I heard Eunhyuk squealed and the other members came inside the room as well.

 

They were all wearing party hats and had party poopers in their hand. They all screamed “happy birthday Suujin!” and clapped their hands as they sang me a birthday song.

 

Siwon entered the room with a birthday cake in his hand.

 

“Make a wish first before blowing the candle” Leeteuk squealed.

 

“I wish for a change and good health among the Super Junior, SHINee, Big Bang and 2NE1 members” I said and blew it.

 

“Again, again. Wish for you not for us” Heechul said as he shoved every guy on his way to the cake and lighted it again.

 

“I wish that I would be successful in the future and find it in my heart to forgive and forget easily” I said and blew the cake.

 

Every one clapped their hand then Eunhyuk approached me and wiped the icing on my face. I just stood there so thought that I was crying so he approached me. Kyuhyun secretly handed me the icing sprayer and I sprayed some on Eunhyuk making him sticky. I sprayed on the other members as well and they all ganged up on me until I bathe in icing.

 

“Open the gift that caught your attention the most” Kibum suggested.

 

I looked at them and they were all anticipating. I think they had a mental war as to which gift would get my attention. I scanned at them all again and found Taemin’s gift. I heard them all sighed so I laughed at them

 

“Is it okay if I open my brother’s gift to me first? After all it was him who reminded me of my birthday” I looked at them all and they nodded. I noticed that one member went out of the room.

 

Anyways I continued opening the orange paper bag it was a huge bag and I saw 1o separate gifts inside. I took one and looked at the card

 

 

 

Happy 12th birthday unnie,

          I miss you so much I wish that I would be able to give you this gift in time or if not at least in the future. Come back home already. I really want to play with you and study music with you.

                                                                    Love lots,

                                                                   Tae-tae.. Taemin

 

I cried so much as I opened the gift to my surprise it was a TVXQ autographed album. There was also picture of him with TVXQ with their dedications.

 

“You know TVXQ but you don’t know us?” Shindong asked surprised and I just nodded.

 

Kibum and the others laughed at him.

 

“We are actually …” then he stopped.

 

“Actually what?” I saw him looking at Siwon’s direction but I didn’t bother looking at Siwon and just focused on Kibum.

 

“Actually happy to know that you like them” he said and I just nodded.

 

As I flipped the bags I saw a photo album with a note on it saying:

 

Noona every year whenever it is your birthday I would often ask mom, dad and Yoona to have a family picture while I hold the cake. I hope that this year’s picture would be complete as it will also have you captured in the picture.

 

Heechul hyung went to sit with me in the bed. He gave me a fatherly hug.

“You know you are such a cry baby. You look really fierce outside but when things starts to touch you it easily makes you sway. You are just good in hiding it” he said.

 

“After he left me I promised myself not to cry when it is about him or anything related to him.” I mumbled.

 

“aigoo~~ you must learn to let go to be completely happy” he said to me and released me.

 

I took another gift and it was from Kyuhyun. It is wrapped in a pink box with the size of a pencil case adorned by a black ribbon which caught my attention.

 

Both Heechul hyung and I opened it and saw something that made him laugh.

 

Kyuhyun’s gift is a pair of metal chopstick, spoon, and fork. I searched the room to find him then I heard Ryeowook calling him.

 

He started singing happy birthday again and entered the room wearing a pink cute apron while wearing gloves in his and carrying a bowl of newly cooked seaweed soup.

 

 “for you. I cooked it for the first time” he mumbled.

 

“she might die from food poisoning!” Heechul commented.

 

“Don’t worry I think she will be strong enough to take the after effects of Kyuhyun’s cooking” Kangin retorted.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked them both.

 

 

“Were just kidding. It is the second time he cooked so were teasing him. First time for a girl I think” Heechul replied and winked.

 

“Why? What happened?” I asked again.

 

“Suujin it’s hot so please tell me if you’re eating it or not” Kyuhyun stated which brought my attention back to him.

 

“No one really died or got hospitalized. It’s just that they didn’t really like the taste” Kangin commented.

 

I almost spitted the food when he said that. The soup was brought to a boil then egg are added to it

 

“This soup is made for birthday celebrants as a way to thank their mothers who ate the same kind of soup when they were pregnant” Kibum explained.

 

“Really? It’s so sweet of Kyuhyun” I said and thanked Kyuhyun.

 

“So how does it taste?” Kangin asked.

 

“It’s good. Try it. Promise you won’t die” I said as I chuckled.

 

“Ryeowook hyung helped me cooked it” Kyuhyun said as he went out to put it back on the table.

 

I looked at the presents again and the gift with a Cinderella gift wrapper caught my attention this time.

 

“I like this one so pretty’ I said English.

 

“You’re so gorgeous!” Heechul replied in English.

 

“Thank you” I said and carefully opened the gift.

 

“Yah~~~~ that’s not the way you open the gift” Kangin barked.

 

“How?” I asked dumb founded.

 

“Just tear it!” he replied.

 

“I like the wrapper so much” I retorted and continued opening the box.

 

When I opened it I was surprised to see a stolen shot of me Heechul hyung sitting beside each other. It was in pretty pink picture album and then there is also a stitch kirugumi with it.

 

“When was this?” I asked him as I show it to everyone.

 

“The first night you came here that was the first time you laughed with us” he said.

 

“aigoo~~~ you’re going to make me cry again!” I said as I hugged him.

 

“Can I call you big brother?” I asked Heechul with a serious face.

 

“What’s with the sudden seriousness?” he asked me surprised.

 

So I smiled at him like a maniac and asked him the same question. Everyone in the room laughed at my face then Kyuhyun came running to the room.

 

“2NE1 and T.O.P. are here!” he screamed.