I MISS T.O.P. Class :)

Twin Generation

Before I rushed out of the hospital I made sure to tell the nurses that Choi Siwon is awake already. I could see that they were all happy. Their haggardness and fatigue got erased. I told them to call the members of Super Junior and they were more than happy to do it for me. As soon as I saw them running to his room I rushed out and checked my phone. I saw my picture with T.O.P. and I realized how much I missed him.

 

I called him. I missed his husky big voice and the way he would tease me. I began to cry.

 

          “Hello?” he asked.

 

          “Oppa”

 

          “I missed you chubby cheeks” he squealed giggling on the phone.

 

          “Missed you too” I replied sobbing.

 

          “Are you crying?”

 

          “No”

 

          “Yes you are!” he bickered.

 

          “Where are you?”

 

          “In the hospital”

 

          “Are you okay?”

 

          “yeah. I’m fine”

 

          “Why? What happened?”

 

          “Siwon’s act of stupidity”

 

          “Did he hurt you?”

 

          “No, he’s the one in the hospital”

 

          “Do you want me to come there right now?”

 

          “Yeah. I wish you are here”

 

          “Really?” I can hear the thrill in his voice after I wished him to be here.

 

          “I am outside already of Shinhwa hospital. I’ll wait for you here” I replied and closed my phone.

 

I sat on the bench I found near the hospital’s entrance. I checked my phone again and saw a text message from heenim.

 

Suujin is it true that the horse is awake already? Why didn’t you text or call us personally? Some of the members will be coming there already. You can home and rest now.

 

I replied.

 

I am going somewhere first. Please feed him once you see him. I bet he is hungry. Don’t tell him that I asked you to do that or else I’ll never talk to you again. I need to unwind from the stress he’s been giving me. I don’t want to see his face it boils my blood. Please don’t worry about me. I’ll just be seeing some friends of mine.

 

          “Suujin!” T.O.P. called me as he stops his car in front of me.

 

I waved back and went inside his car then he started driving.

 

          “Where should we go?” he asked me.

 

          “Somewhere quiet” I retorted.

 

          “What do you want to do to me? I never expected you to be a … a… a byuntae?” he retorted surprised.

 

          “What’s a byuntae?”

 

          “Another term for ert I guess” he replied.

 

          “I hate you monkey! I am not a ert!” I squealed.

 

          “I am just kidding. When I saw you were gloomy. So I want to make you laugh or smile” he retorted.

 

          “It did not help my blood got higher”

 

          “Then I should return you to the hospital”

 

          “Why?”

 

          “So that they could give medicine to make it drop”

 

          “You are still the CORNY T.O.P. Oppa I knew” I replied spanking him in his shoulders and smiled.

 

          “Let’s have dinner first” he said and I nodded.

 

He brought me into a place in Seoul called Myeongdong. We were both dressed up in big jackets and hoodies. People would stare at us but we would just smile and ignore them. He pulled me to a place where there many underground bars and noraebang so I got surprised.

 

          “I thought we were going to eat?” I asked him.

 

          “Yeah. Were going to eat” he replied as he held my hand pulling me.

 

          “But where are we going?” I asked him again dragging my feet.

 

          “There” he said as he pointed his index finger to the direction of a food cart. From our distance I could already smell the spicy and other things in their food.

 

          “I don’t like eating spicy food” I told him and pouted.

 

          “Don’t pout on me like that. I am feeling guilty. I thought you would like going to places like this but I guess I was wrong. Let’s go to a restaurant then.” He said pulling me away from the carts.

 

          “That’s not what I mean. I’m just not that good with spicy food. I can’t eat too much, I haven’t tried at least” I retorted pulling him back.

 

          “Good. Nothing bad happened to you before when you ate something spicy like stomach aches or others?” he asked me looking worried.

 

          “Nothing”

 

          “Then let’s go” he cheered as he pulled me to one of the carts. And sat down beside me. He was so excited like a little child showing his mom his good grades in school I couldn’t help but chuckle a him. He noticed this and poked my cheeks then looked away teasing me.

 

The ahjumma handed a plate immediately to him and smiled sweetly to the two of us. T.O.P. greeted her and took a fork for the both us and started cooling a piece of Ddeokbokki (떡볶이).

 

          “Long time no see Tabi!” the ahjumma spoke in dialect and smiled at him.

 

          “Yes. I missed you and your food but I’m too busy lately so I can’t visit much. Sorry” he said and took a bite on his food while I watched him first and smiled at the lady in front of us.

 

          “Is she your girlfriend?” she asked in dialect again this time looking at me sweetly as if trying to recognize who I was.

 

          I just nodded at her and smiled.

 

          “She’s so pretty” she commented and was about to hand me a plate of the same food.

 

          “Yeah she is. Her name is Suujin. You know Yoona right from SNSD her twin. Ahjumma please we’ll just share this food. She said that she can’t eat spicy things very much so this is enough” he answered in dialect and winked at her.

 

          “But you’re eating it alone!” she squealed and scooped a serving of Ddeokbokki (떡볶이) and dropped it on his plate.

 

          “Thank you” he said and turned to me after he cooled a piece of his food.

 

          “Say AH~~” he told me.

 

          I looked away and giggled. He looked so childish.

 

          “Yah!” he barked and then laughed.

 

          “What? I can eat by myself” I replied and was about to take the fork and eat but he snatched it with his other hand.

 

          “You’re ruining the moment” he squealed and pouted.

 

I just looked at him and poked his pouty lips. He got surprised that he almost dropped the fork in his hands. he flinched

 

          “I hate you” he mouthed turning away from me and ate the food in his fork.

 

I looked at the ahjumma and she smiled at me. I shook my head laughing at our crazy little situation. She gestured me to come and call him by pouting towards his direction. I just smiled at her and turned to him again.

 

I opened my arms wide and gave him a back hug. I leaned on him and I heard the ahjumma squeal.

 

          “aigoo~~~ so sweet” she sang.

 

He was so surprised. He flinched but allowed me to rest my whole body on him.

         

          “saranghae yeobbeo” I whispered on his ears looking at him from the side of his body and gave him a nose to nose.

 

His whole body stiffened when he heard that. Immediately he blushed and looked at me with big eyes.

 

          “Where did you learn that?” he asked me surprised at my Korean skills still blushing and stuttering.

 

          “I learned it from Eunhyuk oppa. They call each other like that. Donghae and him” I replied squeezing him.

 

He smiled and tucked his chin on my arms. He was like a little child who missed his mom a lot. I just looked at him and smiled.

 

          “Our food will get cold” I told him.

         

          “Let’s just stay like this for a little while longer” he said and pouted.

 

          “You’re too old to be pouting at me like that”

 

          “But you like it right?” he teased looking at me and then smiling with that smile of his.

 

I just sighed because we both knew that he is right. I hate that he has complete powers on me when he acts like that.

 

          “What if someone sees us like this?” I asked.

 

          “I’m single and pretty much sure that you are too right? Then there’s nothing wrong”

 

I just sighed at his carefree answer. But thinking about it is so like him to think about things just like that. I just nodded and smiled. After that I released him and turned to our food. He cold another for me and spoon fed me.

 

          “You guys are sweet” the ahjumma commented.

 

          “You should do this to ahjussi too” T.O.P. teased.

 

          “That drunkard” she replied to him and they both laughed.

 

          “This is good. Aigoo~~” I squealed almost jumping from my seat.

 

          “Told you so” he retorted and did a merong.

 

          “Suujin-ssi do you know that you’re the first person this guy brought here?” the ahjumma asked me.

 

I shook my head and turned to listen to her as he continued to fed me ad eat by himself. I looked at him and he blushed and started giggling.

 

          “Why?” I asked her.

 

          She waved her hands like those cats that brings good fortune in Chinese feng shui ad gestured me to come closer and so I did. I looked at T.O.P. he glared at her but in the end he just scratched the back of his head.

 

          “He used to be very fat” she whispered to me.

 

I looked at him and he nodded as if he heard the exact words she said. I looked at the ahjumma again and sat back to my chair ad smiled at my date. I leaned on his shoulders and continued eating.

 

          “She is like my second mother. Before I eve start training for YG, she was the one who took care of me when I was still underground DJ here” he told me.

 

          “Wow”

 

          “I used to be fat but Mr. YG told me: How could you be an idol or rapper if you’re that fat?” he said mimicking the manager’s voice.

 

I laughed at him and he pinched my cheeks.

 

          “So you took a diet and went to the gym?”

 

          “Right”

 

          “I was the first girl you brought here?” I asked him.

 

          “Yeah. The others didn’t like it here” he said teasing me.

 

I looked up and glared at him. He just smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

 

          “I dated on celebrity named Shin Mina but we broke up before I even had the chance to bring her here. It was long time ago but I’m really happy that you’re here with me NOW” he said and ruffled my hair.

 

After I finished another serving we thank the ahjumma and was about to leave.

 

          “Nice to meet you Suujin. I hope you take care of Tabi. He’s really sweet and caring even though he looks scary on the outside” she told me.

 

          “The food is great. I’ll drop by again here if I have time” I chirped and smiled.

 

          “Take care ahjumma” he sang and then we both bowed.

 

She gave us each a plastic of her food. We were about to refuse but she glared at us. He took his wallet out to pay again but she pushed us away and smiled.

 

          “She’s really sweet that ahjumma” I told him.

 

          “She’s my mother here” he told me.

 

          “What was she saying a while ago in dialect?

 

          “I forgot” he replied and flashed a sheepish smile so I just ignored it.

 

We started walking again and went to other carts that were there. This time I was walking ahead of him. I flinched when he took my hand from behind and walked beside me. I looked at him and he just smiled with that charismatic smile of his without looking at me. He intertwined our hand and kissed the back of the palm of my hand blew on it then kept it on his pocket. We walked around the streets like that never minding if people would recognize us both. We just shared a world of our own during that moment.

 

 

 

 

sorry for the picture it is the firstime i edited a photo for this story :)

 

i'll make sure to make it more related next time

;D

 

i think she needs a little moment with our lovely Tabi :)

her every moment with him is romantic or sweet... so far ?????

 

 

 

 

 

she is starting to express her FEELINGS right? :D

 

is it good for her? :)

 

---supersujuholic