Are you Jealous?

Twin Generation

While Kyuhyun and I left the dorm, the remaining members talked with each other.

          “Now that the guest is not here we can discuss about this very important manner like we usually do” Heechul exclaimed.

          “I don’t think that one person will be able to handle it alone” Hangeng commented.

          “A real man will be able to do it himself” Kangin exclaimed.

          “Then you do it” Leeteuk commanded.

          “I know I’m a real man already no need to prove my self” Kangin replied.

          The younger generation of SJ just watched as their talked about it. They just sighed at them.

          “Why are you guys sighing?” Kangin asked annoyed.

          “Do you want us to jump and laugh?” Yesung asked sarcastically.

          “Nice one hyung!” Eunhyuk commented and gave Yesung a high five.

          “Lee Hyukjae, do you want to die?”Kangin asked showing his fist in front of the monkey.

          “I’ll just keep quiet” he said as he hid behind yesung’s back.

          “hyung don’t you dare hurt my monkey!” Donghae exclaimed.

          “calm down! This is so not worth it!” Sungmin stated.

          “Yeah he’s right” Siwon added.

          “yo yo yo!! Let’s get it on!” Heechul exclaimed with his crazy English.

          “Get on with what?” Kibum asked looking at Ryeowook.

          “WASHING THE ****ing DISHES of 15 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ryeowook exclaimed in his annoyance earning him a round of applause from Heechul.

          “wooohoo! The eternal maknae is now changing! Keep it up wookiee!” Heechul exclaimed earning him a sigh from Leeteuk.

          “What?” he asked Leeteuk.

          “How should we do it?” Hangeng asked.

          “Let split into two teams” Siwon responded.

          “Handsome team and gag team” Kangin exclaimed.

          “I’ll be on the handsome team” he added.

          Everyone shouted “yah~~~” in disagreement and they started pushing him and they laughed but he started fighting back which cause them all to run still laughing.
         

“How we group by age?” Siwon suggested.

“Just like in two and one night!” Eunhyuk squealed.

“Keep quiet that’s from another network!” Donghae squealed and spanked his monkey.

“Good idea” Leeteuk agreed and since everyone did too they started moving to their side.

“So we have two teams, group one is SUPER JUNIOR *aged* GENERATION, group two is SUPER JUNIOR *younger* GENERATION” Kibum exclaimed earning him applauses from his team mates and evil glares from the other team.

After the long game Kai Bai BO (rock paper and scissors) the YG (hihi J YG younger generation won). The final deciding game between Hangeng and Kibum was the most epic since Hangeng kept winning at first but Kibum caught up with him. So Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin and Shindong washed the dishes while the babies ate their snacks at the living room.

          “I won’t do it!” Heechul exclaimed.

          “A real man has got to know this for his wife!” Kangin responded.

          “I don’t need to learn that, I look more like a girl anyways!” Heechul replied.

The other sighed at their childish fight. Kangin just gave up on his hyung and allowed him to go to the babies while they helped each other in washing the dishes.

“Are you fighting in there hyung?” Kibum asked.

          “No were not! I’m just explaining my side to them” Heechul retorted earning him another round of sighs.

          Tell me ~~ te-te-tell me~~~ a phone rung.

          “Is that wonder girls?” Donghae asked.

          “My phone” Heechul replied.

          “Oh a text from Kyuhyun saying, hyung Suujin and I will go somewhere first before we go home.”  He added.

          Siwon tapped the table and everyone looked at him.

          “What?” he asked.

          Everyone looked at him suspiciously and returned to Heechul’s iphone.

          “Take your time and enjoy your date and with that let’s press send” Heechul exclaimed. Siwon tried stealing his hyung’s phone before he could send it but it was already too late so he just lay on the floor.

          “Why are you getting so jealous?” Kibum asked.

          “Me jealous? No way?!” Siwon responded sarcastically.

          “It’s too obvious. This is the first time you acted this way” Ryeowook commented.

          “second time, the first time was with Stella” Eunhyuk commented.

          “oh yeah” Ryeowook agreed.

          “past is past so please don’t mention her name already” Siwon replied with sharpness in his voice.

          They all diverted their attention to their hyungs when they started to seat down and join them.

          “What are you talking about?” Leeteuk asked seeing the look in their faces.

          “Nothing” Siwon replied.

          “What do you think about Suujin?” Leeteuk asked.

          “What do you mean? Kangin asked.

          Leeteuk borrowed Sungmin’s pink apple laptop.

          “Let’s watch the Big Bang MV where she starred at.” Leeteuk exclaimed.

          After watching he gave it back to Sungmin and the cute boy closed it.

          “She’s very pretty. Her vibe is different from Yoona’s” Kibum commented.

          “Yeah, I don’t think she’s the same as Yoona. There is something about her that we haven’t seen yet. But I think it is a good thing” Ryeowook stated.

          “Do you like her?” Leeteuk asked.

          “Well, yeah were starting to become good friends” he answered.

          “Good” Leeteuk responded.

          “It’s nice to bully her. She reacts well” Kangin commented.

          That earned him killer stares from the 11 people with him.

          “What?” he asked and they all sighed at the same time.

          “She’s nice. She is not racist. I like her and she is so simple” Hangeng commented.

          “yieee~~~ the Chinese man is in love!!!” Heechul commented.

          “Shut up or I’ll never help you take care of Heebum again!” Hangeng stated pissed.

          “I like her too. She’s not pretending to be someone else around us and plus she’s not freaking out like a crazy fan the first time she saw us.” Heechul stated.

          “hyung she doesn’t even know who or what super junior is in the first place” Siwon stated.

          “As for you Hangeng hyung, the lee siblings are not really pure Korean, if you’ll look at their features you’ll see what I mean. They are quarter Korean-Chinese and half Japanese blood. The KorChi blood us from their mother while the Japanese blood is from their Father.  But out of the three of them I think Suujin is the one who looks more like Japanese than a Korean. I think” Siwon added.

“You haven’t told her anything about us?” Leeteuk asked.

“No, she doesn’t even know about SNSD and SHINEE why bother her about being a member of SUPER JUNIOR” Siwon retorted.

“how about you do you like her?” Leeteuk asked Siwon suspicious.

“NO WAY!!! My sister will shred me into pieces if ever I lay my hands on her most precious best friend” Siwon retorted.

“I like her… a lot!” Eunhyuk commented.

We all saw how Donghae glared at his frover. Get it? friend and lover

“Although there are things that she’s not telling us I can see that she has a really pure heart and she’s not annoying” Eunhyuk said.

“She does not do aegyo although it’s kinda makes her standout for me but if there’s one thing I’ll hate about her it would be her not telling us about her. I want to be her friend just like I am Yoona’s” Donghae stated.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun and I are near the dorm already. It was February so the weather it was still very chilly. I was wearing the stitch costume so I was fine but I pulled him out so he was not wearing loves and a scarf.

“Hyung!” I yelled as I come back to the kyu who saw walking behind me slowly.

“call me Oppa” he said as looked at me and blew some air to his hand.

“Sorry OPPA” I exclaimed. I took his hand and blew it with him. I saw it in his face he was surprised.

“oh … thank you” he said slowly.

“Welcome, used to this for Taemin too when we were young” I replied.

“But you’ve never been here in Korea before right?” he asked.

          “They used to visit me during winter in Japan before I turned 8 years old” I retorted as I slowly removed one glove and gave it to him.     

          “What? Why are you giving this to me?” he asked me confused looking at the left glove.

          “I want you look like stitch too silly!” I exclaimed and pulled his left hand then bit the bouquet of flower.

          “what a boy! Gosh you’re really different from Yoona” he said and took the bouquet with his free hand.

          “thanks, I’ll take that as a compliment. We grew up in a different way so we are not really the same only the looks. She grew dancing spending her time training for 7 years, while me I spent 7 years of my life training too, but I trained taekwondo, ikebana, archery, and different ninja techniques our family has to continue or legacy” I retorted without looking at him in the face and focusing as I ut the glove in his hands.

          “You’re kidding me right?” he asked me sarcastically.

          “Does this face looks like it’s kidding?” I asked giving him a serious face.

          “That means no” he said.

          “Good you can understand my face” I replied and laughed.

          We walked back home with me walking ahead of him. He carried the flower for me when suddenly he hugged me by putting his arm around my neck.

          “What?” I asked surprised.

          “This is your punishment for calling me a hyung instead of an oppa” he said as he took my left hand and blew on it. I just looked at him and then he slipped our hands in the pocket of my costume.

          “Flirt!” I squealed giggling.

          “What? Me? I’m just punishing you” he asked and snickered.

          “Oppa should I get a surgery?” I asked him.

          “a surgery for what?” he asked.

          “To look a little different from Yoona” I retorted.

          “Your eyes are enough to tell me that you are not the same as Yoona” he replied as he squished my hand and pulled me to start walking.

I think my eyes are fooling but I saw him blush and that really made me smile.

          “oppa kansamida!” I squealed giggling.

          Kamsahamnida idiot!!” he said laughing.

          “Anyways it was the nicest thing I heard ever since I came here to Korea” I said smiling back at him.

          I can see that he was really surprised.

“That you’re an idiot?” he asked and he sighed loud enough for me to hear.

“No that even though Yoona and I are twins you said that were different. I never thought you’d be this sensitive”

Again I saw him blush. This time he was suppressing his laughter too. He just pulled me quickly and I can tell he is starting to feel cold.

Everyone was looking at us when we reached the dorm.

“Were home” I squealed as we removed the shoes we were wearing.

“How sweet?!” Heechul exclaimed as he pulled Kyuhyun in his other arm.

“What?” he asked and I looked at Heechul hyung.

“He bought you flowers and you guys are holding hands now isn’t that sweet?” he asked and everyone started teasing us except Siwon.

“What took you guys so long?” Siwon barked.

“Hyung I texted Heechul hyung that we’d be going somewhere so don’t get mad at her” Kyuhyun said as he stood between me and Siwon.

Siwon was speechless. I even heard him sigh then Kyuhyun handed me the bouquet.

“Here now go and wash up” Kyuhyun said as he let go of my hand.

I tugged his shirt asking him to stay then I removed one flower from the bouquet and handed it to him.

“Thank you for treating me like a real gentle man today” I said as I handed him the flower and kissed him in the cheek. We were standing in front of Siwon so he could us clearly. My face felt hot so I quickly ran to my room and hid under the pillow then I heard them all teasing Kyuhyun.

“wow our maknae sure is starting to grow up!” I heard Eunhyuk squealed.