a day with kyuhyun

Twin Generation

“Where should we go? You said that you are going to play with me.” Kyuhyun asked as he went in front of him. He is excited like a little child.

“can we go somewhere we could clean up first?” I asked him.

“sure I know a place” he replied.

We walked on the streets. He heard people whispering about our identities so he stopped and fixed my scarf.

“Is that Cho Kyuhyun?” a teen ager asked.

“I don’t think so. They should be in a show or something right now” the other girl replied.

“Look at the girl she looks familiar. She must be Yoona’s twin. I am watching her show with Super Junior, that girl reminds me of her” the first one stated.

“Are you blind? She doesn’t look like Yoona at all. She’s too pale and thin to be like Yoona. Yoona is way, way and thousand way prettier than her” Retorted the other girl.

I looked at Kyuhyun and saw him clenched his fist. I just sighed at him and he stopped to fix my scarf and cover my face.

“Better. Now no one would recognize you” he whispered and winked then smirked.

The girls who were gossiping all squealed. He was really handsome even though you won’t be able to see his face clearly because of the hat that is covering it. This gives him mysteriousness which really can make a girl melt. We walked more until we reached a sauna.

“were here!” he cheered.

“a sauna? Is this a bath house too?” I asked him.

“yes” he said and cutely nodded.

“We have a bath house in Japan too!” I squealed.

“You own one?” he asked me.

“No silly. But we have houses there that has hot springs connected to the mountain” I replied.

“You are really rich. Are you richer than Siwon?” he asked me.

“It’s not me who’s rich it’s my parents. My father and grand mother runs series of hotel and schools in Japan while my mother’s family business is also hotels and stuff. We have hotels here in Korea and Japan then there’s one in New York. The last time I got involved in I heard that they are going to Las Vegas and Los Angeles as well and branch out there.” I replied.

“You get involve in business at a very young age. Wow. How about Taemin and Yoona?” he asked me.

“Well. Since I’m the oldest in our family even though were twins I became the sacrificial lamb. So I went through a lot of things while the other two lived their lives like a normal person would” I replied coldly.

“How?” he asked me.

“Let’s enter the sauna first before I tell you that since it’s a very long story” I replied.

 

After he paid everything we went to sauna room. We were alone in there then he left me alone to get something. When he returned he was carrying a tray of boiled egg in his hand with soju and juice drink on it.

“Here” said as he also lay on the floor.

“Can I drink soju too?” I asked him.

He looked at me as if he was angry by my question so I apologized to him but then he winked and chuckled.

“You know that I spoil you right? Then drink if you want but don’t tell them that I allowed you to” Kyuhyun responded as he gave me the other glass of it.

“yay~~! I squealed as I took it from him.

“Cheers!” he squealed as he hit my glass with his and we drank.

I gulped it down in one shot and it was great. He peeled an egg and gave it to me.

“Here” he said as he fed it to me.

I was trying to take it from his hand but he want to feed me so I just opened my mouth.

“Good girl” he said as I finished the egg.

“Now continue you story” he said as he rolled on the floor to listen to me.

“My grand mother actually does not want to approve my parent’s wedding. My mother is full blooded Japanese while grand father is a Japanese Chinese man. He wanted my father to marry a full Japanese woman if possible but he ended up loving a Korean Chinese woman who is my mom. Since she knew that she couldn’t stop the feelings of my parents she just made them a deal, a deal that if their first born will be living in Japan after birth and will train and master the family’s tradition in martial arts and flower arrangement then she would agree and give them blessing to their marriage. Expecting to have a baby boy as their child they agreed but my gave birth to twins and what’s worst is that were both girls so they decided to hand me to my grand mother while I was 6 years old. We used to live in Japan before they left me and they lived here in Korea after leaving me with my grand mother my mom gave birth to Taemin.” I told him then drunk another shot of soju he poured in my cup.

“How is that unusual to others?” he asked me.

“At a very young age Yoona started ballet while I study taekwondo. When Yoona started learning singing I study kendo. I also trained judo and karate plus archery. I studied flower arranging. My parents want me to be their prodigy in music so along those other areas I also study music in a prestigious music academy. I have to balance all those things with my academic life. My grandmother didn’t want me to pursue music and arts so I have learned how to manage our business but although they made me work like a slave there I loved my grandmother. She was there for me unlike my parents who only took care of Yoona and Taemin because they didn’t have the time to visit me. When Taemin grew up my grandmother wanted him to train like me as well, since he is the only boy in our family but I defended him. I told her that I’ll help her run things around our dojo and train more about family’s special martial arts techniques in trade of Taemin’s normal life. She agreed so I also learned how make Kimono and Japanese dolls.” I replied to him and ate the egg that he peeled for me again.

“But they do they know about this things, I mean Yoona and Taemin?” he asked me.

“No they don’t. They just thought that I wanted to be with our grand mother in Japan and they understood that she needs someone to be with her since she’s already old and our grand father is dead already”

“They think that I enjoyed a life of a princess while I was there training my stupid off just to satisfy both my parents and grand mother” I added and then I laughed.

Being reminded of my lonely past certainly makes me cry before but now I would end up laughing about it.

“How about your social life?” he asked me.

“Well I didn’t really have friends. I met both Siwon and Jiwon in an accident. Jiwon is my only friend. People would regard me as geek, nerd or freak since I don’t socialize with other people any more. I take private lessons so I am always alone. I don’t have the time with all the learning I had to go to please them. At parties organized by my grand mothers friend’s or business parties I would often hear people gossip and mock me behind my back.” I retorted and smiled at him.

“I don’t need friends like them any ways” I added.

“How did you meet Siwon hyung and Jiwon?” he asked me.

“We met in a party” I replied.