P A R T Y A N I M A L rawr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :PPP

Twin Generation

After the managers left the girls came running to me cheering. They were all happy I made it to their company. We were all surprised when Mr. Yg went back he looked and approached me.

          “You guys can go to a bar tonight! But Suujin you can’t drink” he told us.

          Everyone was surprised. I knew they needed a break, I mean they’re celebs and they must be tired of pleasing their fans sometimes. They need social life too and thus their manager gave it to them but just for a night.

          “But I’m just 17, I guess I’ll be staying with Minzy at home.” I said after that I heard her sigh.

          “Unnie you go with them. I’ll be fine” Minzy assured me.        

          “don’t worry she won’t be alone, I’ll be with her at the recording studio so noonas and oppas should go to a club and party like there’s no tomorrow before the appa changes his mind.” teddy stated as he placed his arm on top of Minzy’s shoulders.

          “CL is getting Jealous” Bom cooed. Everyone laughed at her joke she then received spanking from their mature leader and just walked away.

          It was around 7:00 pm when we decided to out. We dropped Minzy first at the recording studio with teddy hyung. The clothes I am wearing for the night are once again sponsored by 2NE1. I can’t believe how poor I am. Anyways Bom unnie gave a black dress with a micro skirt. Thanks to her my thighs are seen. I just sighed but still thanked her. Then Dara unnie gave me a black purse which matched the dress. CL unnie gave me a head dress that was like really awesome. It didn’t cover my face but she helped me wear a wig which gave me a blond apple bob hair cut. They were really surprised with how I looked. To finish it off Minzy gave me a gladiator 3 inch heel shoes. Talk about tall shoes.

          When we saw Big Bang they were also waiting for us at the studio. They were pleased at how we all transformed but they were all looking at me and my blond hair. I received good grades from them so the girls are pleased with their job and took a picture of me on their Polaroid camera as a souvenir they also called Minzy to inform her about the men’s reaction.

          “So where are we going?” I asked as I seat with T.o.p. and G-Dragon. To my surprise I was in the middle of them. Bom, Dara and CL unnie seats were facing us while Taeyang, Daesung and Seung-ri hyung are behind us.

          “To a club Dummy!” my seatmate retorted.

          “You really liked calling me names huh?” I asked him spanking his shoulders.

          “You guys are really close already” G-Dragon commented.

          I couldn’t really deny it. Among the guys I am closest to T.O.P. after all it was him who brought me here.

          “Well yeah” I just said as I scuffed G-Dragon’s shoulders.

          “let’s play some music” Dara squealed.

          We all looked as she plugged her i-pod to the music player of the van. To my surprise the first song that played was a TVXQ song Mirotic. I couldn’t stop dancing and my seatmates were all looking at me animated.

          I looked back and saw the three guys laughing mimicking me. I just laughed at them too. It was so funny, I was riding an idol’s car while dancing to another idol’s song.

          “Are you sure she entered the correct agency?” G-Dragon asked to tease me.

          “I guess she really loves TVXQ” Dara commented.

          “I love TVXQ” I squealed then I started chanting their names and everyone laughed at me again.

          “Do you know what the song means, the lyrics and everything?” T.O.P. asked looking curious for my answer.

          “I don’t need to know I am just enjoying myself listening to them” I retorted and everyone laughed at my answer. He just scratched his head in disbelief.

          The next song was Paparazzi by Kang Miyoun, I noticed G-Dragon and I mimicked his dance moves and then we were all dancing with the hand gestures that he thought me when we hear the lyrics paparazzi.

          The song that played next was Last farewell by Big Bang. To my surprise it was English. G-Dragon hyung explained to me that it was for their international album. I really liked it a lot. I was really amazed when I heard T.O.P.’s rapping skills. Wow this dude’s voice can really melt a woman’s heart and his skill is no joke.

          “may I borrow your phone” he whispered to me.

          I just nodded and handed him the phone. I was watching the other guys singing their parts as if they were on the stage then he handed me the phone back I didn’t look at it. Dara unnie borrowed the phone so I gave it to her but before he could even react she already saw something.

          “waaaaah~~~ This is so cute” Dara squealed as she showed it to bom and Cl.

          “Nice merong hyung” Cl said as he teased T.O.P.

          “they are really a nice couple” Bom commented.

          I looked at the phone and saw the wall paper. I almost fainted from shame. To my surprise it was the request he asked me before we went home.

 

*FLASHBACK*

“let’s go home” I told him.

“wait, can I make a request” he told me.

“what request?” I asked as I turn back and looked at him.

“let’s take an aegyo picture!” he squealed.

“a what?” I asked

“cute picture” he told me in English.

“Ohhh~~~ sorry not interested” I answered back and then made my way to the care.

“Please” he exclaimed with his puppy eyes. To be honest it really freaked me out.

“Why?” I asked him

“Because I never seen you act cute before” he told me capturing me into a hug again. I hate myself for always allowing him to hug me.

“I don’t act cute and I am never cute so let’s go home. I’m tired already” I told him as I tried to remove his hands from my waist.

“Just stick out your tongue and that’s it” he whispered to me.

“NEVER!” I screamed at him still I couldn’t escape his grip.

“I’ll leave you with something you wouldn’t want the girls to see if you won’t take the picture with me” he threatened me jokingly as he moved in to my neck.

“okay!!!” I screamed again. I don’t want a stupid hickey from anybody especially him. I just sighed and he knew it was a yes then he took both our phones and took a picture. He only got one phone with a picture because I said I would only do it once so he let me go.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

         

 

“I just passed our photo to your phone and made it your wallpaper since you don’t have a picture here yet” he explained to him.

          I just glared him and looked out of the window. I’m so angry. I don’t want someone to see me like that. I trusted him that he won’t show it to anyone. Everyone was laughing and teasing us. I am so pissed so I just looked at a different direction from him.

          Everyone passed the phone around and looked at our picture even the manager saw this and commented that it was really cute.

          Not long we reached our destination. Seung-ri clapped as we opened the door. He really loves to party. When we got there he practically ran to the entrance but G-Dragon held his collar before could even do that. I giggled at the Tom and Jerry fight.

          “Are you still angry?” T.O.P. asked me.

          I didn’t answer. I just gave him a deadly glare. I followed G-Dragon and Taeyang who were walking towards the bar already. Cl just patted his hyung’s back and said “not now, I guess she really felt embarrassed about the picture”

          For a bar it looked really classy. It’s not really the type of bar you would consider dirty. It’s very far from that. It’s very decent. There are girls and bouncers waiting outside ready to welcome the costumers.

          “Why are there only few people?” I asked Cl.

          “Today is a Wednesday so only celebs and high society people are allowed inside. No press people are allowed in ParaKiss, only Celebs and their friends and rich people are allowed here” she told me.

          “So I am not allowed to enter?” I asked.

          “Don’t worry. You’re with us” she assured me.

          “Are normal citizens allowed here too?” I asked her again because the place really makes me curious.

          “Yes, but not on Wednesdays and the entrance and the food plus drinks are really expensive so only few can come here” she answered as we looked for a cubicle.

          A waitress wearing a corporate y uniform guided us to a cubicle. Apparently Mr. Yg reserved us a place here already. We are inside a see through room. It was small but enough to accommodate us all. From our place we could view the dance floor that was below us and I saw some familiar faces but I don’t really know the names. Some faces were from movies while others are from commercials. To my surprise T.O.P. didn’t seat beside me. He was looking else where when I looked at him which was good. A waitress came and asked for our orders.

          “juice here!” I said and everyone looked at me.

          “what? You’re only drinking juice?” G-Dragon asked me.

          “yeah? Why? Manager said that I’m not allowed to drink” I told him. he just nodded.

          The guys ordered beer while the girls ordered some snacks and liquors as well but not hard but looking at them I can tell that they’re not really interested in drinking because their eyes are glued to the dance floor ever since we came here.

          “Oh~~~ there’s 2PM and 2AM, then there’s MBLAQ too, I wonder if my brother’s here too. What if he’s drinking? I have to find him!” Dara squealed as she stormed to the door.

          “There goes the protective sister again” Bom sighed.

          “we are going to follow her so just stay here for a while but if you want to dance just go down there okay” Cl told me. I just nodded knowing that they need to calm unnie down.

          The guys who were left with me started drinking. They were exchanging stories and then sometimes they would laugh and then get serious again and then laugh again. But before they get drunk Seung-ri squealed.

          “let’s dance! That’s what we are here for to dance, drink and hook-up with hot girls”

          I just sighed and shook my head. I sipped my juice and looked up when I saw T.O.P. looking at me. I just gestured him that I’ll be fine there. Taeyang pulled him away and I just smiled at him so he went with his friends. I took my phone and looked at the picture and laughed at how I looked. I look stupid I thought. But the guy with me is really cute though.

          While staring at my phone I didn’t notice that someone was already behind me.

          “nice photo” he hissed at my ear.

          I looked back to see where the voice that was familiar coming from and I saw Siwon.

          “What are you doing here?” I asked him and moved away from him.

          “We came to party. How about you?” he asked me.

          “I came to party as well. What do you want from me? Why do you keep following me?” I asked him and growled.

          “Nothing. I just want to bring you back to your family”
 he told me.

          “What do you know about me?” I asked.

          “Did you totally forget everything about me?” he asked in a very sad tone. I looked at his eyes and saw how lonely he was asking me that question.

          I just stood still. My whole body froze. I didn’t know what to do. He approached me and then hugged me tightly. His right hand caressed the back of my head while his hand went on my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulders and then I heard him crying and felt my shoulders wet. I wanted to hug him back but my body is not responding. I just allowed him to do what he wants. My heart was filled with different emotions. Very different from when we first met. My hearts feels somehow happy and sad. I felt reunited with a part of my past that I don’t even remember but sad knowing that there is something wrong.

          What we didn’t know is that T.O.P. saw us from below. He was just looking at us not knowing what to do. He clenched his fist in anger. A suddenly rush of anger is boiling inside his body even though he doesn’t know why.