Kyuhyun to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin Generation

“Hyung I’m going out Kyuhyun” after he changed his clothes and took an extra coat and went to the door.

          “Don’t follow her. She needs time to be alone and think about things.” Leeteuk replied as he held Kyuhyun’s arm.

          “She’ll freeze to death! She is just wearing her comfy clothes and just slippers how can you expect me to just let her go like that?” Kyuhyun retorted angrily to Leeteuk.

          Leeteuk just sighed and looked at the other members. They all just nodded and Kangin said

          “Let him go, the boy is right. If he won’t be able to bring her back here, we might not see her again”

          “Take this umbrella with you” Leeteuk said as he handed it to Kyuhyun then Kyuhyun left.

         

 

I left the house feeling sad and yet I didn’t cry. I cried yesterday when I saw those rings not because I am jealous of Siwon thinking it was for another girl but it is because those rings symbolizes the past that I am trying to run away from.

I walked and walked, not knowing to go I just sat down on the playground where Kyuhyun brought me yesterday. I left everything on the dorm so I am penniless person right now. I can see young children going to school with their moms while they walked holding hands. I envy them. I never got to experience them all. I was all alone in Japan with my grand mother while Taemin and Yoona stayed here with out parents.

 One of the children approached me then she hugged me asked “Are Yoona unnie?” then flashed a smile on her face.

Before I could speak her twin approached us too.

“I like her twin I think her name is Suzy or something. She is very pretty and nice plus she is funny too.” The twin said.

“Are you twins?” I asked although I know the answer.

They nodded at me and smile. Their mother approached us and asked for a photo. I obliged and then I hugged them.

“I’m sorry but I’m your Yoona unnie, I’m her twin Suujin. I hope someday you’ll learn to appreciate things. Remember that nothing should come between you two just your love for each other” I said and waved them good bye as they went on their way.

The girl who said that she liked me came back to the bench where I was seating.

“Unnie it’s cold so keep this. It’s yours” she said as she kissed on my cheek and wrapped a pink scarf around my neck.

I hugged her again then her twin approached us and placed me her purple earmuffs and said “I hope you won’t be sad anymore. You and I are alike when my twin and I are fighting”

Soon the playground became quiet. I was alone and it started to rain again. I went inside the dinosaur again to keep myself from getting wet.

“aigoo~~~ it’s raining again! The skies sure knows how to join my mood huh?!” I screamed as I laughed.

My stomach grumbled as I started to feel really cold.

 

 

Kyuhyun did not know where to go. He went to a plaza, to the fountain then to a church and still he didn’t find me. Then he walked past a convenience store and saw a couple sharing their ramyon.

“She doesn’t have money right now! Now where would I go if I were a penniless person?” he exclaimed then an idea popped into his head.

He kept on walking until he was back at the play ground. He knew she would be here because of these reasons: she is not familiar in Seoul, she has no phone or money with her and she has no sense of direction.

He looked around and tried to hide at first, from a far he saw a girl wearing baggy clothes with a pink scarf and purple ear muffs and he that must be Suujin.

 

 

 

I was curled up in a ball trying to keep my body warm. Nobody can see me and I was getting sleepy. I can sleep 24 hours straight without waking up. Suddenly someone covered me with a coat.

“Why are you here sleeping?” he asked as he sits beside me.

“I’m a penniless person” I replied without looking at him because I knew who he was.

Then my stomach grumbled and I laughed.

“Why are you laughing? You’re supposed to be crying right now right?” he asked me surprised.

“Before people used to call me suujiDAKO (Suujin-sadako) because of how I looked after what happened to me and Siwon. But then after Jiwon fixed me, I cried and cried I promised my self that I would never cry again if it’s only about that” I replied to him.

“But to be honest I think laughing became my body’s defense mechanism when I am angry. When I get agitated instead of crying I would laugh and be very violent later” I added.

“Really, you must be really a freak then.” Kyuhyun stated.

“Why?” I asked him clueless.

“because only a freak would often buy rated murder flicks and watch it on her room. Her room has thick red curtains which makes light not able to pass through it. She would stay away from sun light and hide away in that room. She has collection of dissected frogs and other animals. Before she was like Henry but worst, if he bathes every other day or every two days, she doesn’t bathe at all” he replied.

“Did he tell you that?” I asked.

“Yes, he is still crying and staring in the wall.”

“I don’t want to hear anything about him right now”

“Yes madam!”

Then again my stomach grumbled.

“aigoo~~~ the baby is hungry…” he said with an aegyo.

“By the way where did you get these?” pointing to scarf and earmuffs.

“Someone donated them to me, twins gave them too.” I replied.

“I guess twins really has a strong connectivity with each other”

“Corny kyu…” I said as my new nickname for him is born.

“Let’s go” he said as he helped me wear the coat.

“Where?” I asked when he finished.

“To eat ramyon” he said then he carried me bridal style as I held the umbrella for him.