Morning JOG

Twin Generation

When I woke up the members of 2NE1 are still asleep. So I crept quietly and tried cleaning the room without creating any noise. To my surprise after 30 minutes I was able to clean the room. I brought our left over to the fridge. I decided to go out for a jog so I left a note on their fridge after I prepared 2NE1 their break fast. After cleaning myself I made my way to the door. The sun was just starting to rise lucky I thought to myself.

          I made my way to the streets. To my surprise a guy suddenly held my shoulders from behind. It’s been a while since I last used my taekwondo techniques when I recognized the voice of the man behind me.

          I looked back to see if I was right. I saw T.O.P. holding his hand in pain. I went to him and looked at his hand. I was so worried when I saw him screeching in pain. I took his hand that clenched a while ago. He allowed me to look at it when I noticed that the moved his face to my forehead and blow me his breathe.

          “Gotcha~~~” he cheered as he pat me in the head.

          “That’s altoids and of course I brushed my teeth.” He added.

          No wonder his breathe felt cold and oddly ticklish. I saw him grin when he caught my gaze. I was so worried that I accidentally broke his hand and he did that. I am so pissed!

          “I hate you!” I screamed at him and started jogging.

          Although he started yelling sorry I didn’t bother looking at him. I continued jogging. I have to take my revenge on him I thought. So I kept on jogging as I jogged I kept on thinking of ways to get my revenge on him. Suddenly an idea came to me. I must have been so immersed on thinking of ways to serve him right that I didn’t notice that we were near the river already. I just continued to jog and I heard him coming closer to from behind so I closed my eyes and faked a fall.

          “aww~~”  a husky voice squealed.

          “What the heck?” I opened my eyes when I suddenly felt that it was soft instead of the hard and stony texture of the road.

          “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” T.O.P. asked me as he sat properly on the road moving a step away from me. He looked at my arms and knees for possible wounds and found nothing then he sighed.

          His left hand came out nowhere and he pulled me closer to him and gave me a hug.

          “I never thought you would be this clumsy” he commented.

          “Let me go, people might~~~” I said but before I could finish my sentence he pinched me on the cheeks and pulled me up.

          “You must still be sleepy. People might what? See us? Not much people jog in this part of the river so I was surprised when you went here.” He replied as he helps me remove dust on my clothes.

          “Give me your hand” I commanded him.

          “It’s nothing.” He argued.

          I knew that he wouldn’t follow me so I just pulled him to the direction of the river. He was so sneaky that he hid his hand on his pockets. I pushed him to make him sit down without saying a word and I pulled his hand out and soaked it in the water.

          “You are so stubborn!” I exclaimed at him.

          “Pretty nosy, Very different from the woman I saw on the streets yesterday” he stated.

          He willingly held out his hands for me to clean. I noticed that his left hand incurred a small wound. I felt guilty for what I did. I didn’t think that he would try to catch me like that.

          His hand it was cold. Somehow I liked the feeling of holding onto it. I felt something different for the first time. It felt warm. I never knew I was longing for this sensation. He looked at me and I just saw him smile.

          “Don’t worry. I won’t die from this wound, it’s far from the stomach” he sarcastically told me.

          “Bad grass won’t die that easily” I nodded in agreement.

          To take his revenge he started splashing water on my face. At first I decided not fight back but he kept on doing it. Finally I snapped and started chasing him and when I caught him he tripped and we both fell.

          I fell on top of him again but this time it was awkward. My face was so close to his that I can already feel coldness of his breathe due to the mint candies he ate. I found myself in between his legs as he used his wounded left hand to balance his body. Immediately I tried standing up but he pulled me with his right hand and kissed me on the lips.

          A sudden rush of feeling sent tremors to my whole body. To my surprise I liked the feeling of that smooch. It was a kiss that was not horrid but the total opposite a gently one. I broke off from the kiss ran back to the direction of 2NE1’s dorm. I felt my face and it was warm I guess I blushed.

          He ran after me again. Still we were in front of the narrow river. He pulled my hand again and turned me to face him. He was panting before he could even say a word. When he finally caught up with his breathing he said “I’m sorry, please forgive me”

          But how can I forgive a person when I never thought of him doing something wrong to me. So I just nodded at him and then we jogged back home together quietly.