Iris

Twin Generation

The members started bringing food. They were all delicious the problem is that they’re all rice and noodle. I don’t eat rice in the morning and noodles.  Siwon signaled everyone to keep quiet and we prayed. I noticed something though Hangeng and Heechul hyung are just looking at each other. They are not paying attention to the prayer.

          They started passing the plates in one line from Kyuhyun to Leeteuk. Kyuhyun was the last one to get a plate. The foods are all on the table all arranged just waiting for us to dig in them.

          Still I couldn’t believe that I am going to have my first meal with Taemin along with Super Junior. I looked at my brother not wanting this to just be a dream. He noticed me looking at me so he smiled.

          “What is it noona?” he asked pinching my cheek.

          “Where is Yoona?” I asked him.

          “She’s in Japan right now. Leeteuk hyung and I texted her, She replied only to me though.”

          “What did she say?”

          “She said that she’ll you as soon as she can”

          I just nodded and looked at the food in front of us. I looked at Taemin’s face and I knew that we were both looking for something.

          “do you want something else?” Ryeowook asked us both.

          Taemin and I looked at each other and nodded.

          “I want milk” Taemin squealed with an aegyo.

          “I want coffee” I stated.

          “I’ll make you guys just wait” Ryeowook said and stood up and went to the kitchen and I followed him there.

          “Oppa are you all leaving for today?” I asked.

“Well most of the members are. You will be here with Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk and I” he replied.

“Is Oppa the first Korean word you learned?” he asked me.

“Yes” I replied and nodded.

“Do you do aegyos?” he asked me.

“What’s that?” I asked him.

“Something like this” he replied.

He put the spoon down on the saucer and clenched his fist like a cat and lifted it close to his face then he gave me a puppy look. He brushed my cheeks with the tip of his index finger.

“Stop it Oppa!” I squealed and laughed.

“Hahaha. It’s kinda embarrassing to do it in front of a stranger” he told me.

“Me stranger? No, were friends now! Silly!”I told him as I patted him.

“I guess so” he told me and smiled.

“Let me try then” I told him giggling.

“never do that again” he told me then a sea of laughter came from the two of us.

 

 

*SIWON POV*

“Stop it Oppa!” she squealed and laughed.

“Hahaha. It’s kinda embarrassing to do it in front of a stranger” he told me.

“Me stranger? No, were friends now! Silly!” she told him as I patted him.

“I guess so” he told her and smiled.

“Let me try then”  she told him giggling.

“Never do that again” he told me then a sea of laughter came from the two of them.

 

What are they doing in there? They’re alone inside our small kitchen. I’m getting dizzy. I need to do something.

          “Are you okay hyung?” Taemin asked me.

          “Yeah”

          “But your face, its burning” he said.

          “What?”

          “It’s red”

          “Excuse me” I said running to the kitchen.

          As I ran to the kitchen the first thing I see Ryeowook pinning her to the kitchen counter. They even used the door of the cabinet to hide their scandal. I can hear her giggling and he laughing. They must’ve heard me since they closed the cabinet but I heard her sigh.

          “What are you guys doing?” I asked them but before they answered they looked at me first and Ryeowook leaned in and whispered something to her. It must be their alibi.

          “Searching for coffee” he responded giggling.

*END OF POV*

          “Call everyone ‘OPPA’ except Siwon and surely he’ll get jealous” Ryeowook whispered to me giggling.

          Too bad they ran out of coffee. I can’t start a day without coffee. I just sighed. His aegyo is really funny.

          Siwon is looking at us weirdly. He must be thinking of something about me and Ryeowook hyung then he approached us.

          “You sure there’s no more coffee” he asked approaching us.

          “I’ll just bring this milk to Taemin” Ryeowook said as he left Siwon and me alone in the kitchen.

          “Why are you here?” I asked in a grumpy mode.

          “I want water and coffee as well” he replied.

          He’s bad at lying. I can’t see it in his face that there’s something else he wanted to say.

          “anyways there’s no coffee” I said as I made my way to the kitchen.

          I left him all alone there in the kitchen. I sshhed~~ the camera.

          “Don’t tell him that Ryeowook hyung and I did an aegyo while we were searching for coffee okay?” I asked and winked at the camera.

          When I returned I saw the members almost finished eating their break fast. They all looked at me.

          “What took you so long?” Kyuhyun asked.

          “There’s no coffee” I replied and sighed.

          “You want it that bad?” he asked me.

          I nodded while on the spoon that I have in my mouth.

          “Here drink my milk” Taemin offered handing me his glass that is almost empty.

          I just smiled at him and drank the remaining milk left on it. He saw so happy that he did an aegyo again. I kissed him and the milk left an sticky mark on his face. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, taemin and I laughed at his disgusted reaction. We all stopped laughing when we saw Siwon glaring at us specially me and Ryeowook.

          “I want it bad. My day won’t start without it.” I told Kyuhyun and I sighed.

          “Do you want me to get you some?” he asked me.

          “But I don’t want to bother you anymore” I replied.

          “It’s not a big deal, I want some anyways” he told me and smiled as he fixed his bed hair.

          “I’ll go with you” I told him and mimicking his actions by playing with my hair.

          “Let’s go” he told me standing up on the table.

          “No, let her eat first! You can’t do that until she eats something” Ryeowook nagged us.

          “What is it?” Siwon asked me.

          “None of your business” I replied looking at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook who are laughing.

          “Noona don’t be like this” I can hear Taemin whispering.

          “ in Taemin and I promise you you’ll never see me again after this show” I threatened my younger brother. He looked at me scared and zippered his mouth. I smiled seeing him cutely do those aegyos of his.

          “Are you guys fighting?” Hangeng asked then I noticed that are looking at us.

          “No were not” I told them and then they returned back to eating.

          Taemin handed me a hotdog which I ate at Siwon’s face. At my surprise he bit at the other end of it and smirked.

          I shoved the remaining hot dog to him after that bite.

          Ryeowook just sighed and allowed us to go. I pulled Taemin from the table and went in front of them.

          “Hyungs we’ll just go out and buy something” I told them.

          “Be careful. Pull someone with you. Taemin’s manager texted me he said that taemin has an appointment” Leeteuk responded.

          “I’m comi~~~~” Siwon squealed but before he could finish Kyuhyun went to my side and pulled me to the door.

          “Were going hyungs!” he screamed as we leave them.

          He opened and closed the door for me.

          “Thank you for that” I told him.

          “Erase those wrinkles on your forehead” he said as he cupped my face and used his thumbs to erase the wrinkles forming on my forehead.

          “They might become permanent” he said pinching my cheek.

          “Silly gamer!” I told him and spanked his arm and we both laughed.

          “ehem.. I’m still here” Taemin coughed.

          “Sorry” we both said at the same time and looked at each other and laughed.

          I pulled Taemin so that he would be between Kyuhyun and I but Kyuhyun pulled him as well. He locked Taemin into his arms as we walked around the neighborhood.

          “It’s good that people don’t go crazy when you pass by here?” I asked.

          “They’re used to seeing us already” he retorted.

          “Were here” he told me as he opened the door for me. We are right now at seven eleven store.

          Taemin was the first time who entered. He quickly ran to the chocolate sections. The two of us are left alone.

          “I’ll buy you star bucks later” he whispered.

          “neh!” I squealed running towards Taemin.

          “Here coffee!” Taemin said pointing to a huge stall of instant coffee. I just sighed at the thought of it.

          “Do you really want star bucks right now? We can go there right now if you want” he told me.

          “no, its just that I don’t know which one to pick” I told him.

          “here” he told me. He picked one for me.

          As I was taking the cup of coffee on his hands I accidentally touched his hand as well. We both were startled and looked the other way from each other.

          “Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone” Taemin told me.

          I just shook my head and hugged Taemin. We looked around the store.

          “do you want something else?” he asked me.

          I just shook my head. I looked at Taemin who was paying his treats. He had chocolates, chocolate bread and candies. Kyuhyun paid for my coffee and chocolate bread.

          After Taemin paid he kissed me goodbye and took his phone. He took a photo of me and then another one with him. Well he asked Kyuhyun to take it for us and then ran outside. We saw a van waiting for us.

          “I guess were all alone” I told Kyuhyun.

          “I guess so” he retorted.

          We walked back to the dorm slowly. I took my time watching the sceneries of the clean street. There were many people busy with their own thing.

          “Kyuhyun-ssi come here for a sec!” an ahjumma yelled causing us to look at her.

          “Yes!” Kyuhyun yelled back pulling me with him.

          The ahjumma is running a flower shop. She was watering her plants and the rest of the flowers when she called him.

          “Is she your new Yo-ja-chin-gu?” the ahjumma asked as she smiled at me and took my hand.

          “No she’s not, she’s just a friend” he replied blushing.

          I left them alone to talk. I looked around and found my favorite flower.  I found purple irises.

          “waah~~~ so pretty!” I murmured as I looked at the flower.

          I looked back at Kyuhyun and he was still talking to the old lady.

          “young miss come here!” she called me.

          I sat down to join them. She stood up and went to get something.

          “so you found something you like?” he asked.

          “no” I replied as I shook my head.

          “liar” he whispered.

          “really” I told him.

          “really?” he asked me.

          I nodded. Okay I am lying. I freakin’ want that flower. I mean we do have a lot of that in our garden in Japan. I planted them by myself so I guess their mine but I’m in Korea right now. Aww~~~ I miss my garden.

          “Okay” he said and gave up.

          I looked back and looked at them. The old lady came back with cups of hot water.

          “You’ve been drinking instant coffee? Try this one it is better” she said as she handed me a chrysanthemum.

          “Oh my gosh! It’s been like forever since I last had this!” I squealed in joy and hugged the old lady.

          “What’s that?” Kyuhyun asked.

          “Put that on the hot water and keep looking at it” I told him as I opened his hand and placed a chrysanthemum bud on it.

          He looked at the old lady and she just smiled at him. We tossed our flowers in the cup at the same time. We watched as the flower slowly bloomed and the aroma captivated us both.

          “Enjoy it while it’s hot!” the old lady said as she offers us cakes.

          “Wow” I heard him murmured.

          After we drank the tea I waited for him outside. He kissed the ahjumma goodbye and looked at. I was surprised when she called me back to her shop. Kyuhyun signaled me to go her so I did.

          “What is it ahjumma?” I asked her with a smile on my face.

          “Here” she said as she handed me a bouquet of purple irises.

          “What for?” I asked.

          “I like you for him” she said.

          “But were not like that” I replied and pushed the flower back to her.

          “it’s okay take it. if you don’t it would be a waste, take it as a sign of our friendship” she told me.

          “I don’t have money to pay you right now though” I replied and sighed.

          “it’s free” she said.

          “but”

          “just come back here when you have a free time that would be enough” she told me.

          My phone rang .. I got you under my skin~~~ . I looked at it read a text from Siwon.

          Come back already the members are worried.

          “I better get going then. The members are waiting for us” I said and kissed her in the cheeks.

          “Thank you mam!” I yelled as I ran back to Kyuhyun who was waiting for me.  

          Once again were back on the road walking. This time I’m carrying a bouquet of flowers in my hand.

          “So they’re your favorite huh?” he asked looking at the flowers that are in my hands.

          “Yes, I got a garden in Japan where I planted all the flowers whenever I’m lonely. They keep me company” I replied.

          “I want to see that garden with you” he said.

          “When you have the time, take a day off and visit me and my garden” I retorted.

          “they’re called iris, right?” he asked.

          “yes”

          “What is the meaning of that flower?” he asked as took my hand to get a closer look on the flower.

          “it means perfection, light, and life but in Japan it means heroism and loyalty. The color purple symbolizes royalty. It also means RAINBOW. I love the rainbow because they said that at every end of it there’s a pot of gold. So no matter how much I struggle at my journey when I reach the end there will always be a happy ending” I said.

          “a friend of mine gave me an iris before to prove his loyalty to me but still until now I’m waiting for a happy” I added and chuckled.