Flashback...

Twin Generation

*author’s note: please try to listening to ugly while you’re reading the latter part. Thanks ;)*

 

Ten months ago….

 

The sounds of the club kept banging my head. The smell of smoke and alcohol intoxicated me. I find it hard to retain my consciousness as I try to forget about the loneliness I am feeling.

 

 

Everyone left...

 

 

 

I was in this dark crowded bar. I can feel different hands touching me and different bodies brushing against mine but I still feel alone.

 

 

Trying to immerse myself into this world of bombarding music I kept moving as try to go along and drift with it. The bass it produces seemed to pierce my body deeper but it doesn’t seem to be enough to erase the pain I am experiencing now.

The feeling of numbness absolute freedom from all the emotions there is that is what I want to feel.

 

 

After finishing 6-8 bottles of different liquors still my consciousness still is intact. I can’t seem to forget the horror reality I am currently in.

 

 

Someone from the crowd suddenly pulled me into a hug. He was there standing watching for quite sometime. I noticed him ever since before. He was always there to follow me. He was there always watching me.

 

 

I was always physically alone…

 

 

 

Emotionally alone…

 

 

 

And also spiritually alone…

 

 

 

I didn’t have real friends.

 

 

Everyone…

 

 

They all….

 

 

 

HATED ME…

 

 

I am just a nobody that lived in this world, a creature that seemed to exist just for the benefit others who enjoyed seeing someone get hurt.

 

 

People surrounded me. They were all there praising me…

But I only felt their presence physically…

 

 

At the end of the day I would always feel lonelier than I was before.

 

 

 

Because I realize that no matter how much “friends” I encounter at the end of the day they will all betray me.

 

 

Just like that….

 

 

Every single one of them vanishes from my sight..

 

 

I will sleep all alone on this lonely world.

 

 

 

But then this person out of nowhere came and hugged me…

 

 

For once…

 

 

 

 

Somebody…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Somebody finally…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Somebody finally actually…..

 

 

 

 

 

NOTICED ME…

 

 

Someone knew that I was here….

 

 

That I actually existed…

 

 

 

 

 

 

          His long slender arms wrapped his way around my body. He removed from me the noise of the crowded bar. He took me to place which seemed to be an underground house. The place was like a paradise I never thought actually existed.

 

          Different paintings of diverse kinds of flowers adorned the walls. The place feels warm the vibrant walls arouses the feeling of being at home. It was the exact difference of the bar where I practically lived trying to forget all the hurt I feel.

 

          He carried me to a huge bed overlooking a painting of a rainforest from across the room. It relaxed me. He tried to leave but I pulled him closer. He hugged me tighter than we were in that bar. For a while I felt safe and secured. He never left me alone.

 

 

          Days passed and I stayed on that place which what seemed to be paradise. Although he never talked to me, he was there. He took care of me and yet he never took care of me. He would give me clothes to wear and even spoon feed me. He also plays my favorite classical music. Whenever I couldn’t sleep he would stay beside me until I finally sleep and he would always do these things with a smile flashed on his face.

 

         

          After a week I finally had the courage to ask him for his name and his reason for taking care of me. One day after he was done feeding me, when he was about to leave I tried hugging him as he stood up and asked him.

 

 

          “What’s your name?” I asked shyly not letting him go.

 

         

          “call me Minwoo, but my full name is No Minwoo”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

annyeong ;D this is your author SUPERSUJUHOLIC.. ;D

i've been updating so much more than before.. haha LOL..

we are all busy with school now i guess ;(

 

i miss writing stories.. ;D

i miss your comments..

 

i just want to inform you guys that i already decided on how to end the story.. ;D

fighting ;D i hope you will keep your coming because they are LOVED by me ;D

 

take care always and focus on school okay ;D