Sungmin's Aegyo

Twin Generation

 

A little trivia about myself, I took psychology as my course right now in college because of OH MY LADY! Do you know Boram the ahjumma’s best friend? I want to be like her too. I want to be someone who helped children like Ye-eun recover

BACK TO THE STORY

 

Knowing that this will be a long day I went out of my bed to check if someone is going to use the bathroom. You know, I don’t want to enter the bathroom while someone is peeing or worst pooping or taking a bath again.

“Oh Suujin-ssi you didn’t sleep?” Heechul hyung asked.

“No, I wanted to take a bath so I went to check if someone is using it” I replied looking at the room.

Heechul kept quiet and called someone and immediately he came beside us.

“Siwon guard this CR with your life, make sure after Eunhyuk used it nobody uses it except Suujin. Stay near the door and watch it” Heechul commanded.

“But hyung she’ll get mad at me again” he whined.

“Doesn’t look like she’s angry” Heechul commented looking at me.

I was just looking at them nothing really coming into mind. Maybe the tea calmed me done but still so I just looked at them.

“Are you angry?” Heechul asked.

I just shook my head with a cute pout in my face making sure they both see it.

“Good” Heechul said as he pats my head like he would so her daughter and walked away.

“Are you sure you’re not angry?” Siwon asked me.

I just nodded again and looked the other way as I heard him sigh. We saw Kyuhyun passing our way.

“Oh Suujin” he said.

“Hi!” I replied.

“Thanks for the flower by the way” he said as pinches my cheeks.

“Welcome but that hurts” I said and formed a pout on my chubby cheeks.

You know if there’s one great difference between the facial features I have and Yoona has it would be the location of our baby fats. Yoona’s rice cake can be found under her eyes while mine is displayed on my cheeks.

“Sorry can’t help but pinch your manjus” he said as he knocked on the door.

“Hey what do you think you’re doing?” Siwon asked glaring at Kyuhyun.

“Knocking on the door hyung, I need to use it” I heard Kyuhyun replied.

“Heechul hyung told me to guard this door with my life and make sure that ONLY SUUJIN USES IT after Eunhyuk” I heard Siwon scowled.

“But I really NEED TO USE IT and I’m the maknae here” Kyuhyun replied using his aegyos on Siwon.

Siwon smiled but ignored the maknae’s aegyo and blocked the door with his whole body.

“I need to do this for her or else Heechul hyung won’t talk to me” he replied and blocked the door closely.

“But I’m the maknae here, the EVIL MAKNAE’s for pete’s sake” Kyuhyun squealed as he started pulling the glued Siwon on the door.

They looked like idiots there. They were making so much noise but still I just watched them kick each other’s . I just walked away from them going to the living room where the other members are watching the t.v.

“ah~~I’m going to pee soon!! Hyung please stop and let me use it” I heard Kyuhyun screamed.

“no even if you use your EVIL moves on me!!” Siwon replied panting in between his breathe.

“yah~~~ open the door!! I need to go out of this room!!” Eunhyuk screamed pleading.

Donghae who was seating beside a few moments ago quickly vanished I looked back and saw him talking to the idiots in front of the comfort room. Another 10 minutes passed and still they were fighting. I just sighed and went to them.

“excuse me oppa” I said to Sungmin.

“you’re calling everyone here oppa?” he asked.

“well almost except Siwon” I retorted.

“why?” he asked.

“cause Ryeowook told me so” I replied bluntly.

He just sighed then he gestured me to come closer to him since he was seating on the floor while I was standing up. He kept wiggling his index finger telling me to come closer.

“closer” he said looking at me while I kneel on the floor.

“closer!” he said as I start to lean on him.

“enough” he said now I am and inch away from his face. I think my eyes are crossed eyed cause I can hear him giggle.

He shifted his body using his right hand to balance on the floor moving closer to my ears.

“don’t call us Oppa if you don’t really have feelings for us. You’re teasing us” he said ily.

I gulped at his sudden move. His iness is enough to make me feel drunk. I’m way too dizzy right now. I heard him smirked my face must have been so flushed. Who would have thought that this cute angle could turn into a devilishly y guy? I’m so dizzy that I faint.

“don’t faint on me!” he said still in his y voice. I thought I was falling on the floor but he caught me by holding on my waist.

“oh you have a very tiny waist, what’s your waist line?” he asked me as he helped me sit back straight.

“18 and a half” I replied.

“ooh.. you should model ask Siwon to take you to a modeling studio” he replied looking at something behind me.

“we all saw what you guys did!” Siwon exclaimed.

“what?” Sungmin asked sarcastically.

Donghae just sighed.

“are you done?”I asked Kyuhyun.

He just nodded and I just sighed and went to the kitchen.

“Suujin!” Sungmin squealed.

I looked back at him and stopped.

“remember what I told you” he said and winked.

I felt my knees melt. Oh that guy! Seriously he must be bored doing too much aegyos all the time that he developed a dark side.