Evil Man

Twin Generation

The door opened and I saw the man who brought me to Korea. He was wearing black clothes, a suit everything in corporate attire. He looked at me with an evil smirk in face.

 

          “Do you think that YG will still accept you after everything that happened?” the old man asked as he slowly approached me on my bed chuckling.

 

          “What do you want? Why do you know the things that are happening?” I asked angrily as I tried sitting up straight but my aching body did not permit me to do so.

 

          “I am quite powerful, more than YGpapa. I want you to know that he asked someone to do a background check about you but don’t worry. I know that you’re a powerful person so the facts he found about you are probably just the things for the public.” He sarcastically replied as tried touching my face. I spanked his hands away before he could even do so.

 

           I looked away but I can still hear his laughter. I echoed across the room. I looked at him with deadly glares but it just made him laugh even louder. He suddenly stopped and just smiled at me.

 

          “How about I help you with your little problem with Super Junior? I will make them disappear… for awhile only so that you can focus on Big Bang. After all I heard that the Evil maknae has seriously caused you problems, right?” he offered me smirking devilishly. Looking at his eyes I know that he is definitely someone I can’t trust.

 

          “What do you want in return? Just like when you brought me here. I know that you would want something in exchange.” I barked at him.

 

          “You paid me just the right price. You entered YG just like I wanted you to do. You were amazing I kept on wondering why you didn’t like my company but when he offered it to you, you immediately accepted it.”  He retorted as he looked outside the window.

 

          “He may have doubted me but I know that YG will take care of me.” I replied with a conviction in my voice.

 

          “Let’s make it short and sweet. You will leave YG and go to my company and be with your siblings. In exchange I will make Super Junior temporary disappear from your sight and fix things between you and your love but after that you will never be allowed to talk in anyone from YG company again. Or stay in YG and I’ll make sure that things will be worst for you and your siblings. I promise you that SNSD will be a there to destroy 2NE1.” He hissed in my ears.

 

          I just snarled at him. I looked at him but I could see not see his eyes. He was wearing shades in the middle of the night which totally did not make any sense to me.

 

          “You can go back to your old ways, live like a drunkard again. I can send you back to America or in any other country that you want. Just name it and make sure that nobody will recognize and ever find you again. Once you make your choice come and find me. You know where to call me right?” he added as he left the room.

         

          There I was alone again in that white room which seemed to be emptier than it was before. I couldn’t go back to sleep everything that is happening in my life right now is just like a dream. The emotions I felt the thing I experienced, everything seemed unreal to me. I have to make a choice things have to end, one way or another. That man, how dare he threat me like this. I have to think, I have to escape. I have to go somewhere he couldn’t find me. In there I should formulate an idea as to how I should I face my future. The time to face everything is now. The more I get closer to the people around me, the more emotions I feel the more things are becoming a part of my reality.

 

          I tried standing up and was successful. I was also able to walk around and reached the nurse’s station to ask about the location of Kyuhyun’s room. They guided me to where he was and I saw him there asleep with a bottle of wine in his hand. I asked the nurse to leave and I saw the other Super Junior members there sleeping on the chairs.

 

          “Are they all allowed to stay here?” I asked the nurse in a monotone.

 

          “Well their leader practically begged the doctor to left them all stay and they each made a promissory note that they will all try their best to keep quiet. They all visited you as well while you were asleep. They all came running to the hospital as soon as you and Kyuhyun were brought here.” The nurse replied and left.

 

          Eunhyuk and Donghae are sleeping beside Kyuhyun’s bed holding his hand while Sungmin was there on the other side as Ryeowook leaned on him. Siwon was beside Leeteuk who sat on a big arm chair. They all look very tired and wasted but still as they slept smiles are still plastered on their rosy healthy cheeks.

 

          I looked at Kyuhyun again and saw that the expression of his face is different from the expression of the people with him. His face shows a dark sad expression. I hated seeing him like this. Even though I know already what he did, still I don’t want to see him like this.

          I move quietly and removed the bottle from his hand. He slightly moved but he remained asleep. I fixed everyone’s blanket and looked at them again.

 

          While looking at them I realized how peaceful their life was when I was not yet involved in it. They all lived happily with each other focused on their music never having to worry for a worthless person like me. These thoughts flooded my mind and then suddenly I had a flashback.