how i met Siwon and Jiwon

Twin Generation

I was around 6 years old when I met Siwon and Jiwon. It was through Siwon that I met my best friend in the world Jiwon. My parents were asked to play at a party organized by the Choi family to celebrate their annual visit in their house in Japan. Yoona with Taemin was in Korea while in was in Japan.

          “Suujin be a good girl and stay here. Mom and dad will just perform for the guest okay? Will be back after we perform” mom told me as kissed me the cheek and dad smiled at me.

          I was alone. No one wanted to play with me, being the town nerd that I am they all avoided me.

I was just seating down by the door. An old fat lady wearing so much jewelries and too much make up passed me. She smells like alcohol and obviously she’s drunk, with the glass of wine in her hand she accidentally slipped and blamed me for her fall.

“stupid little child. This is your fault!” she yelled at me.

I was not speaking and just looked at her. I did not apologize to her. Why would I? I am not the one who caused her to get soaked with the wine.

She was about to slap and I didn’t plan to do anything against it. I mean I don’t want to get involved with this stupidity more so I just closed my eyes and waited for her hand to touch my face.

“Please stop!” a young boy yelled.

The fat lady looked at him. She studied his face and recognized him.

“It’s not her fault. I saw everything you tripped on your own. Please don’t hurt her” Siwon said as he stood in front of me and the lady.

She apologized to him but glared at me then poured a glass of wine on me that she took from the woman beside her. Everyone laughed at me. My parents couldn’t do anything because they were not yet finished playing their piece.

Siwon pulled me away from the crowd. I heard group of girls whispering to each other about me being lucky or what and being hated more by them but I don’t really care. When we are finally alone he stopped and looked at me.

“Are you okay? That lady is really mean” Siwon asked as he pulled out hanky and started wiping the spilled drink on me.

And at that my moment my heart started beating fast. He was the first boy who protected me.

“I’m fine thank you. Thank you for doing that. I really appreciate it. It’s just that I’m soaked” I replied at him looking away from his face.

“What’s your name?” I asked him blushing.

“Choi Siwon, my parents organized this party” he responded as he took his coat off and put it on me.

“What are you doing?” I asked him as I blushed even more.

“My father told me that I should be gentle with girls. You’re Suujin right?” he asked me.

“How did you know about me?” I asked him surprised that he knows my name.

“Well I asked them about you. You were alone in that one corner of the room. You kinda stand out because you were just sitting there while watching your parents and I kinda heard the girls mock you so I accidentally eaves dropped from them” he replied shyly.

“I’m used to it. Anyways I better get going. My parents might be looking for me. Thanks again” I said as I turned around.

“Wait!” he said as he held my wrist from behind.

“Let’s go to my sister. She has spare dresses from her closet. I’m sure she can give you one” he said as he started pulling me to a room.

“Wait~~~~…” I trailed off and just sighed.

“No more waits and buts! You should show those people that mocked you that you are pretty.

Siwon knocked on the huge door he said next to his room. When the door opened a beautiful girl in a yellow dress appeared.

“What are you doing here? What happened to her?” she asked.

“Can you fix her? Someone spilled drinks on her” he replied.

“Come in then. You know how much I love doing make over” she replied as she pulled me into her room.

Her room is color pink. Every single thing in the room is pink adorned by white linings. She dolls and bears and pictures every where. A Completely different room from my room, My room is just a traditional Japanese room (well I live I huge and old traditional Japanese house) with books and different musical instruments plus bow for archery inside.

“Nice room” I commented.

“What’s your name?” she asked with a smile on her face.

“Suujin” I shortly replied. As I scanned her room, I saw Siwon lying on her bed.

“Oh you are the girl they were all talking about. It’s about time we show them they’re wrong. It must be fate that brought you here” she said as she smiled.

Before I could talk about she started fixing me and appearance. She threw Siwon out of her room and made change clothes. He said that he would tell my parents what happened and what we are doing so that they wouldn’t worry about me.

 It took me a long time before I could agree to the dress she is giving me. I was not allowed to see the mirror until she finished.

“Nice hair. It’s so pretty, soft, long and black” she commented.

“Thank you” I said as I blushed.

“You hair is pretty too” I told her.

“But it is short.” She said as she winked at the mirror.

“Let’s curl your hair!” she squealed excitedly.

“Why?” I asked her. It was the first time someone attempts to do that.

“Because I couldn’t curl mine. I envy your hair it is so pretty and long.” She commented and then she just did it anyway.

 After that she took a big scissor which scared me.

“We need to cut some things” she told me.

“WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

“Two things, First your bangs and second this ribbon” she said as she took a roll of lacy ribbon in her other hand.

“The ribbon is fine but not my bangs!!!!” I yelled.

“It’s too long already. It is hiding your face! I bet you, Siwon wouldn’t recognize you after this because he didn’t see your face” she replied as she started to chase me. I was running around her huge room.

I don’t want anybody to cut my bangs. I use it to hide away from the people around me. But what can I do? She caught me and I was crying when she chopped it into a full bangs.

“Stop crying like a baby! That’s the reason why they mock you!  I really got pissed off that’s why I went out of that stupid party” she told me.

  After that she designed my hair with the ribbons she got gave me she shoes too. She made me wear a hot pink dress with a big ribbon after I looked at the mirror I couldn’t recognize myself anymore.

          The two of us waited for Siwon to come back. When he entered the room he started looking for me.

          “Where is Suujin? You brought a new friend? Suujin must’ve escaped from you. Did you scare her?” he asked. Jiwon and I looked at her.

          I walked to him and tugged his shirt. I saw him blushed. Jiwon giggled and went farther from us. I couldn’t help but blush as well when I saw his face.

          “I’m here” I said as I looked down on the floor.

          “Suujin?” he asked surprised.

          “Wow! You’re so pretty!” he commented as he touched both my hands.

          “Thank you” I whispered as I looked away from him. He was the first boy who touched my hand like this!

          “I’m great right? I know!” Jiwon praised herself and stood near us.

          “Hyung would you be so kind and her to the party later?” Jiwon asked.

          “It will be my honor” he replied as he looked at Jiwon and then me. He held my face up and smiled.

          “You look prettier when I people can see those eyes of yours” he commented.

          I went to Jiwon and bowed to her. She was trying to tell me to stop when she pointed to Siwon who was behind me.

          “This pink rose will make your beauty complete” he said as offered me his hands like a prince charming would do in fairy tales.

          After the make over we went back to the party.  Jiwon went down the stairs first. She called everyone’s attention.

“what is she doing?” I asked Siwon.

“relax! It’s fine you look pretty!” he said as he intertwined our arms in case I slip on the stairs.

Everyone looked at us when Siwon and I went down the stairs. They all kept quiet. They couldn’t believe that I was the girl with him. The girls who were mocking me a while ago all smiled at me. The guys are also looking at me. The two of us went to the piano where was waiting then he handed me a piano.

For the first time I performed in front of a crowd and it was the first time that some one else accompanied my piano playing, normally it would just be my parents.

I was scared since we didn’t practice. I haven’t heard her play so I didn’t know if I could match up with her but she gave a confident smile that erased my fears away. The first piece we played was Canon by Pachelbel then Siwon joined us for our next piece which was Ave Maria.

The night ended with that and I met both my first love and my best in friend in the world.