Morning Doodles :)

Twin Generation

 

After the morning rituals a woman has to do every day I went out of the bathroom to eat breakfast.

          “Good morning sleepyhead!” Yesung greeted me while caressing his turtle.

          “ohayo gozaimasu” I replied.

          “ohayo” Sungmin exclaimed.

          “neh!” I retorted and giggled.

          Taemin pulled me quickly to his side. To my surprise I was already at the living room when I opened my eyes. He and I seated in the middle.

          “Wow I guess everyone will be eating here today” I stated.

          “Well we decided to eat with you on your first day here so all the members prepared this” Kibum explained.

          “Thank you guys” I replied and bowed.

          “After your first night, what is your impression among the members?” Kangin asked.

          Everyone looked at me as if very curious as to what my answer would be.

          “First of all I’m really thankful to everyone for bothering to talk to me even though my Korean is way beyond poor. Still you try to understand me and you guys are treating me kindly.” I said and everyone clapped.

          “Who is the oldest member?” I asked.

          “Were seating according to age by now” Leeteuk hyung replied.      

          “Mianhe” I replied and bowed.

          “That’s alright” and he smiled at me.

          “My first impression of Leeteuk hyung is a very caring person. He really takes care of the members well. Not just their material needs but also their emotional needs. He would be willing to talk to them if they need someone to talk to.”

          “Heechul hyung, oppa~~ saranghae!” I squealed and covered my face with the hoodie.

          They all laughed. They were surprised when I said that. I tapped the table laughing. Taemin giggled and hugged me then I stopped and looked at Heechul hyung smiling suppressing his laughter.

          “Is this an early confession? It’s too early. Really you and Yoona has the same ideals on a guy” he snickered and everyone laughed again.

          Taemin whispered to me that Yoona used to ask Heechul hyung if she’s cute.

          “no! not that way!” I said to clear things.

          “I like Heechul as an older brother. His physical look is not really my type but I’m not saying his ugly. The reason why I don’t like his look is because I think that he’s prettier than me. I like him as a hyung. He is very wacky and fun to be with. I love him for his humor!” I explained.

          “You must be insecure” Kangin commented and sighed.

          “No I’m not” I shrugged laughing.

          “Are you saying that Heechul hyung is prettier than Yoona?” Eunhyuk asked and everyone laughed.

          “No. I said he is prettier than me not Yoona” I retorted.

          “But you and Yoona are identical twins” he defended himself.

          Everyone laughed because at first I couldn’t say anything. But I cleared my throat and started to speak again.

          “Yoona and I are still different. We are not cloned, were just twins so still there are difference betweens our faces. You are the one who said that so it must be you EUNHYUK hyung who thinks that Heechul hyung is prettier than my sister Yoona” I said and emphasized “on  EUNHYUK hyung who thinks that Heechul hyung is prettier than my sister Yoona” part.

          Everyone laughed and looked at Eunhyuk. He just sighed and looked at the ground.

          “Hangeng hyung is the sweetest guy---I think. He’s a good cook along with Ryeowook oppa! I think that the woman who would marry him would be extremely lucky” I commented.

          Hangeng blushed at my comment. Everyone started spanking him. He stood up and performed a short ballet dance to show his glee.

          Yesung hyung then looked at me after I described Hangeng and he paused playing with his turtle to listen. To my surprise he handed me the turtle. I took it and played with it then I talked.

          “I love Yesung oppa’s eccentricity. I think it would be a lot of fun to go out on a date with him. I mean he’s not like any other guy out there. There’s something about him and I would love to get to know him more” I explained and everyone spanked him.

          “She likes weird things and weird people because she is also weird” Eunhyuk concluded and sighed.

          To continue I looked at Kangin hyung. I remembered him telling me that he’s Korea’s number handsome guy and sighed. Taemin laughed at me when he saw me sigh.

          “Kangin hyung is a very confident and strong person.  He is so strong that think he’ll be able to protect all the members” I commented.

          “Whose next?” I asked Kibum.

          “Shindong hyung” he replied.

          I looked at him and he smiled at me. He did an aegyo but that aegyo freaked me out enough to make me laugh.

          “I think hyung and I will connect on a lot of things” I stated

          “You and hyung both love to eat” Siwon exclaimed.

          “what’s wrong with being in love with food?” we both exclaimed at the same time.

          “nothing’s wrong with that but the wrong comes out when it doesn’t show in your body. Other people eat little but their body grows easily” Ryeowook commented and patted Siwon’s elbow.

          I saw Siwon nod. I guess he must be like that.

          “I guess God blessed me.”I said with a smirk.

          The members are too many. I’ll describe each in a very brief statement. Leeteuk was writing sometime on piece of paper so I asked for a piece and started writing the name of the other members.

Siwon-I don’t like him. He bullies me a lot. I wish he would stop and just be nice or behaved.

DONGHAE-I LIKE HIM!!! KIDDING!! hearts <3 haha… too bad he’s taken…  >-< *sigh* he is a very sweet person.

EUNHYUK-HE IS ANOTHER BULLY! BUT HE’S CUTE AND INNOCENT so I PREFER HIM than a CERTAIN PERSON. *wink* >_<

KIBUM- HE IS MY IDEAL MAN BUT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN MARRYING RIGHT NOW so…hahahaha LOL… he is super sweet and a gentle man plus he can speak English so we won’t have problems understanding each other.

SUNGMIN-OPPA IS THE CUTEST GUY I EVER SAW ON EARTH!!! I WISH WE COULD GO COSPLAY TOGETHER SOMETIMES. >_< THEN WE’D DRESS UP AS HUSBAND AND WIFE BUT I’LL BE THE HUSBAND AND HE’LL BE THE WIFE…

hahaha >-< …

he’s too cute to be a husband J

 

RYEOWOOK-MY FAVORITE COOK ON EARTH!!! HE IS A VERY SWEET PERSON HE’S MORE LIKE A MAKNAE THAN KYU J *PEACE*

 

KYUHYUN-GAME MASTER KYUHYUN!!!

I WISH WE WOULD HAVE A MATCH SOMEDAY J STICK TO YOUR EVIL WAYS cause we all LOVE YOU for it … >_< …

          After writing I handed the paper to taemin and went to the kitchen and drink water. As taemin was reading it everyone crowded behind him and I heard Kibum laughing out the most pointing to my comment for Sungmin.