Kyuhyun's confession?

Twin Generation

 

 

When I woke up I was already at a room. I slowly opened my eyes due to the lights that were blinding me. I heard Heechul hyung singing and it waked the daylights on me.

 

“Is that Heechul hyung?” I asked.

 

“It is” Kyuhyun said as he approached me with a laptop in his right hand and a glass of milk in the other.

 

“You’re still drinking milk?” I asked him.

 

“It is for you dumbo! But yeah I still drink sometimes. Is it bad if drink milk?” he asked me.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

 

“This place is the most peaceful place around the house and I want to concentrate on playing Star craft so it brought me here” he commented.

 

I just nodded and heard the screams from outside.

 

Eunhyuk was laughing so hard I bet he is dancing. I heard Donghae trying to stop his Eunhyuk but Eunhyuk telling him to join them as well. Hangeng hyung is screaming at Kangin and Heechul who were singing like it’s the end of the world. They seem to be having a lot of fun. Then suddenly the music changed.

 

“What song was that?” I asked Kyuhyun.

 

“You didn’t know that? It’s rokkugo, a song of super junior trot. That is why they are singing it. Kangin hyung, Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk hyung” he replied.

 

“That was the first time I actually heard those guys sing” I retorted earning a sea of laughter from him.

 

We were sitting in the futon that I slept in. he suddenly fell due to his laughter raising the laptop in the air so that it won’t get damaged. I tried pulling it from him but I also fell with them and now I am on top of him.

 

“Sorry” I said as I was getting off him.

 

“Don’t worry it’s fine” he said as he rolled over and now he’s on top of me.

 

“Let me go!’ I screamed.

 

Before he could move the door opened and we saw Sungmin hyung looking at us shocked.

 

“What are you guys doing?” he asked.

 

“Nothing. He accidentally fell on top of me and he was about to get off me but then you opened the door and we were shocked.” I replied kicking Kyuhyun off me.

 

“But why did you kick him?” Sungmin asked.

 

Everyone saw us. They all stopped singing and looked at the open door. I can Heechul’s face change from a happy grin to a vicious looking glare.

 

“Get off my dongsaeng!!” he squealed storming into the room.

 

“Hyung I’m off her already and we were not doing anything” Kyuhyun replied as he tries to free himself from Heechul.

 

Kangin went inside the room. He reached for his phone and started dialing a number.

 

“Hello every? Kyuhyun did something wrong to our guest what should we do to him. Oh. That okay. Bye thanks for the time” he said and then closed it.

 

He called everyone. Most of the members came and looked at him. He took him from Heechul who was choking the poor guy to death.

 

“Indian bab everyone!” he screamed.

 

Everyone started patting Kyuhyun’s back mercilessly. Finally when they stopped Kangin locked Kyuhyun in his legs lie a pro wrestler would and pulled his arms. The poor guy was screaming in pain. Kangin called Ryeowook and Ryeowook came in. Sungmin was holding Kyuhyun to stop him from wiggling.

 

“Go for it wookie!” Sungmin squealed giggling.

 

I just watched and laughed as Ryeowook tries to plant a kiss on Kyuhyun’s forehead. Kyuhyun was laughing too begging for mercy at Ryeowook not to kiss him but his hyung did the deed and rolled on the floor laughing.

 

 

          “Are you okay?” I asked Kyuhyun and went to him.

 

          He was still unable to stand up so I pulled him properly to the futon.

 

          “Rest for a while” I told him.

 

          I looked at Ryeowook and he smiled at me.

 

          “Nice smooching hyung” I commented him.

 

          He just giggled and gave me a high five. Everyone returned to the living and they continued singing and partying like there’s no tomorrow.

 

          “Wash up and get changed already. Wear your sleeping clothes” Ryeowook told me.

 

          “Okay” I replied and nodded.

 

          I looked at my baggage and noticed that there are other things in my room.

 

          “Am I sharing a room with someone?” I asked Kyuhyun.

 

          “Yes” he replied as he rolled over to my side.

 

          “Who?” I asked him again.

 

          “You’ll find out later. They wanted it to be a surprise” he replied and slightly dozed off. I looked at his face closely and smiled. I tried poking the rice cakes under his eyes and smiled again.

 

          “Handsome right?” he asked me.

 

          I just giggled. Ryeowook left the door open in case anything might happen again.

 

          I just giggled again. He took my hand and brought it to his philtrum then to his lips.

 

          “Why?” I asked him.

 

          He moved his head and rested it on my lap. I was kneeling and all they could see outside is my back and Kyuhyun’s lower body. Were like a mother and son.

 

          He spoke even though my index finger is on his lips.

 

          “I had double eye lid surgery” he said chuckling and it tickled my finger.

 

          “Now I know why Yesung Oppa loves touching your philtrums” I said chuckling.

 

          “It’s feels good right?” he asked and touched my philtrum before I could say anything and then he touched my lips.

         

          “These lips are sweetest kissers I ever tasted” he murmured.

 

          “Yuck so erted!!!!” I said biting his hand.

 

          “Oh. The monster is becoming feisty again” he retorted sounding really arrogant.

 

          He sat up and kicked the door to close it. I got surprised so I slightly fell backwards and then he caught me.

 

          “what are you?~~~~” I asked but before I could say anything more he placed his index on top of my lips again causing them to shut up. I felt chills again.

 

          He smiled at me sweetly. So sweet that is intoxicating. Then he started to caress my hair and still his smile is plastered on his face he scooped me up and landed me on his lap. He was just like that. Then started singing me a song.

 

Title: Richard Marx - Now and Forever lyrics

Artist: Richard Marx Lyrics

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage
in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity
hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seam to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see

I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given
to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever
I will be you man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the @me
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the
sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

 

          I just looked at him. His face was so calm and he would smile at me while singing. It was like a lullaby but it was me who felt at ease in that moment.

 

          “your voice … it ‘s amazing …” I commented.

 

          “thank you” he said as he smiled as reached for my cheeks.

 

          That was the first time someone did that to me. I immediately flushed bright red and I heard him chuckled.

 

          “you were in the U.S. right? I thought people who lived there are liberated.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

          “I went to parties and stuff. I even drink but I don’t flirt. I just drink and when I am almost at my limit I would stop and go home then continue it at home. No freakin’ guy could touch me except Kibum” I told him removing his hands from my face.

 

          “Who is that?” he asked as he played with my hand.

 

          “He was the guy that picked me up after Siwon and Yoona crashed my life. He brought me here to Korea” I retorted.

 

          “Is he your boy friend?” he asked me again.

 

          I was surprised by his sudden questions. I did not expect him to be that interested in my life.

 

          “He’s not but told me that he loves me. I rejected him though but still his whole family, his brother Hyun Joong and pet dog Choco took care of me” I replied As I looked at him and stuck out my tongue.

 

          “Why are you found in the streets by T.O.P. hyung?” he asked me again.

 

          “I ran away from Kibum. I feel so ashamed to his family already. They were the ones who were feeding me, clothing me and gave me everything I could ask for. I sometimes wish that I am a real part of their family. I envy the warm happy spirit that have” I replied.

 

          After I spoke he just looked at me. I can see that he felt really sorry and devastated for me. And then his face plastered a very warm smile.

 

          “I promise that you will never be alone”

 

          “Really? Why?” I asked him as I smiled back at him.

 

          “Because I love you” he said and moved his head like in sit up position and kissed me deeply in the lips.

 

          I felt my eyes almost falling out from its sockets. My eyes were wide open from the surprise I felt when kissed me. His kiss was gentle. He then released me and smiled.

 

          “you didn’t kiss me back and you didn’t hug me either. Because I love you I know that I can wait for you” he said as he kneeled in front of me and picked up his things from the floor and left.

 

          It took me awhile before I could go back to reality. Yesung hyung entered the room which surprised me.

 

          “Suujin”

 

          No response

 

          “suujin~~~~”

 

          No response

 

          “suujidako”

 

          “SUUJIDAKO!!!!!”

 

          “LEE SUUJIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed shaking me back and fort.

 

          “oh yes!?????????????” I screamed back at him.

 

          Ryeowook came and stopped Yesung from shaking me.

 

          “What happened?” he asked his hyung.

 

          “Her mind… it is off to somewhere from far here maybe outside Korea” Yesung retorted with his arm crossed in chest.

 

          “sorry” I retorted.

 

          “you still haven’t changed?” Ryeowook asked and I just nodded.

 

          Ryeowook then took off the hat and glasses I was wearing. He placed it on the floor and pulled my bag. He watched me opened my bag.

 

          “is it okay if I help you?” he asked. I’m sure he is just worried about seeing my under garments.

 

          “it’s fine” I said as I ped my bag.

 

          I heard him of relief when he didn’t see anything. I scanned my bag for the stitch kirugumi that I was supposed to wear. I knew I kept it here before we left but it was nowhere to be found inside my bag.     

         

          I found a small pink clothe bag. I know that I didn’t put it inside my bag and it isn’t mine but I just opened it. I found a note inside it saying

 

          Wear this kimono for me. I want to see my dongsaeng be pretty like me. I’m sure you’ll look lie the princess that you are if you are going to wear this instead of that stitch costume. I know you look cute in that but being y is better.

                                     

p.s.: you now how much I love you right?

                                                                                                                                                                                                          Love

                                                                             Kim Heechul aka Cinderella

 

          Ryeowook got surprised when I immediately scrunched the paper in my hand. I quickly rushed outside but there is nobody outside. I ran back inside the room and saw him opening the bag. He took out the black kimono that Siwon gave me and the slipper was in it too.

 

          “Are you going~~~” before he could he could finish his question I glared at him.

 

          “Do you have extra pajamas?” I asked him.

 

          He just shook his head in fear.

          “Where is KIM HEECHUL?” I asked him again not changing the angry evil tone in my voice.

 

          “Outside. He went shopping with Kangin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon hyung” he replied.

 

          Yesung just sighed and pulled the scared wookie out of my room. I just sighed at them and apologized. I took the kimono and went to the bathroom. I pulled my hair in a messy bun and washed my body with the not so warm water.