Taemin sneaks me in with Chicken :))

Twin Generation

Kyuhyun and I didn’t know that Taemin was waiting for me in the super junior dorm. It took him quite a few moments before he got over that I kissed him.

 

“So how do you plan to explain the thing I saw sis?” Taemin asked me angrily with a hand on his waist.

 

“Think what you want I don’t really care” I retorted earning me glares from every one in the room except Kyuhyun of course.

 

“We are not doing anything. We just kissed” he explained.

 

“I think this is for the better” Ryeowook commented.

 

“Why?” Taemin asked.

 

“Your sister needs to have a boy friend soon so that she’ll have a reason to stay here in Korea” Ryeowook explained.

 

“Am I not enough reason for her stay here?” Taemin asked as he hugged his sister and did a merong on Kyuhyun.

 

“Are you jealous Taemin?” I asked my younger brother as I hugged him tight.

 

“you just came here to Korea then I will see you with another guy when you haven’t been able to spend much time with me, how will I not get jealous?” he asked me still he’s hugging me.

 

 

“You will not allow noona to have a boyfriend?” I asked him as I pecked him a kiss on his cheeks.

 

“Not now, maybe later after I spend time with you” Taemin replied as he kissed me back.

 

“Taemin if your noona will have a boy friend and you can chose, who will you chose?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Siwon hyung” Taemin asked without split second of thinking about it.

 

Everyone who knew what happened earlier was shocked. They looked at me and anticipated my reaction but I just ignored them and looked at Taemin who was smiling brightly when said his name.

 

“Why do you want noona to be with him? How about me do you think you would consider me dating your sister?” Kyuhyun asked. I shot a glare at him but he just smiled.

 

“Siwon hyung is a good person. He respects women and he is a gentle man. He told me before he’ll help me find noona so that our family would be complete again. If you want to date noona I wish you play less with your computer and drink less wine as well” Taemin replied.

 

Everyone laughed at Taemin’s comment about Taemin. Taemin sat on my lap. I glared at him first but he just smiled at me sweetly I just allowed him to do what he wants. They all agreed at what he said about Siwon it’s just that we have an awkward situation around us.

 

“But what if noona loves a completely different person from your hyung? Example noona would like T.O.P. from Big Bang or Kyuhyun Oppa, would you still love me?” I asked Taemin as I fixed the hair that was covering his eyes.

 

“Of course noona. Whatever makes you happy? It is just that I wanted you and Siwon hyung to be together” he replied as held my hand tightly.

 

I just hugged Taemin. He is completely clueless about what happened between Yoona and me.

 

“So what brought you here?” I asked him as he sits in the middle of me and Kyuhyun.

 

“Yoona noona told me to come here and visit you if I have the time. I also wanted to visit you because of your birthday” Taemin squealed.

 

“What birthday?” I asked him.

 

“Silly! You forgot? Your birthday would be the day after tomorrow, I planned us to have a family dinner but mom and dad are in a business trip so they couldn’t come.” He replied.

 

“You forgot your birthday?” Eunhyuk asked me.

 

“I don’t really celebrate it” I replied as I looked out in the window.

 

“Yoona noona, Suujin noona and I will have a family dinner. I wonder if we should invite Jaejoong hyung because he seemed to be close to Yoona noona” Taemin announced proudly.

 

“Taemin but I can’t go” I replied.

 

When I said that I can see tears forming in his eyes.

 

“Why?” he asked me as he showed me his pout.

 

“I want to see the whole family after I become an idol too. Can you wait for me?” I asked my younger brother.

 

“You’re going to be an idol too?” he asked me as his expression brightened.

 

“I guess. But we can go out on that night just you and I” I replied unsure.

 

Everyone was again surprised but I can see the happiness in their eyes.

 

“Are you going to audition on SM as well?” he asked me.

 

“I already auditioned somewhere”

 

“Where?” Taemin asked me excitedly.

 

“At YG” I retorted.

 

“But SM is better so that we would be closer” he responded.

 

“But it was thanks to them that I am here with you today. They picked me up from the streets.” I replied.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked me.

 

“Nothing. Can I sleep with you tonight? Let’s stay at hotel or somewhere” I suggested diverting his attention.

“Sure, but we can’t stay at a hotel since we have a schedule tomorrow but you can sleep with me at our dorm” he retorted with an evil smile.

 

“But your manager and members might not approve of it” Leeteuk stated.

 

“Then I’ll sneak her in” he replied confidently pulling me to the door.

 

“yah~~! Lee Taemin comes back here! Bring back Lee Suujin here!” Leeteuk yelled.

 

Taemin ignored it and kept pulling me to the elevator. When no one is chasing us he calmed down already.

 

His phone rang.

 

“Oh it’s Kyuhyun hyung” he stated as he was about to turn off his phone.

 

“No wait I’ll answer it” I said as he glared at me but handed me the phone.

 

“Hello?” I asked him.

 

“Wait for me in front of the building, I’ll give you your phone” Kyuhyun said as he turned off his phone.

 

“Let’s wait for Kyuhyun Oppa, he’ll hand me my phone” I said and Taemin just nodded.

 

 Taemin watched closely the way I talked to Kyuhyun. He was Donghae and Eunhyuk when he went down. Donghae handed me a piece of paper while Kyuhyun told me to watch a video on my phone. With that I left with Taemin and went to their dorm.

 

Yesung came running for us. He told us to wait for him and then he handed me a paper bag. It has clothes inside.

 

“This is for you” he said as he gave it to me.

 

“For what? I can’t accept this if you are just giving this to me because you are feeling sorry for me” I replied pushing the bag back.

 

“It’s to thank you for taking care of my ddongkkama” he responded as he took my hand.

 

“Don’t worry about it. You don’t have to give me this. I had fun doing things for him.” I retorted.

 

“It’s yours, change into this so that the SHINee members will not mistake you for a guy” he said.

 

I just glared at him. I heard Taemin and the others laughed then I looked at them too and they stopped laughing.

 

“Tae-Tae are you sure about this?” I asked him.

 

“Don’t worry if ever we got caught nothing bad will happen” he retorted.

 

“Your fans will kill me, if they see me in your dorm” I replied as I glared at him.

 

“They won’t you’re my sister and I won’t allow them too” he said as he winked at me.

 

“We should buy something as a gift to your members” I said.

 

“For what?” he asked me.

 

“In case we get caught…” I told him.

 

“Oh yeah… sis you are mean!” he told me smiling evilly.

 

“What should we bring them?” he asked.

 

“Chicken?” I asked him.

 

“Good idea” he replied as he gave a high five.

 

“Do you like chicken too?” he asked me.

 

“I love chicken” I responded and smiled.

 

“Then we should buy 3 buckets. Onew hyung can eat a bucket of chicken alone and I don’t want you fighting with him” he said as he sighed.

 

He asked his driver to stop by a chicken store. There are only few costumers since it was almost midnight. Taemin was holding my hand when we entered the store. He bought the chicken while I went to the bathroom. He was waiting for his order when I went out.

 

“wow noona, it looks good on you. You are jjang!” he commented as he turned me around.

 

“Taemin stop people are staring” I told him.

 

“I don’t care. Let them think what they want” he replied and then he hugged me.

 

The girls were taking photos of Taemin. I don’t know if they’re also taking photos of me too.

 

When we got the order we went straight to their dorm and a new adventure waits for me there.