Sibling's LoVe - 9

Sibling's loVe

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling stand under the shower. She let the water pour to her body. After a long trip from Uk back to Seoul, and take care for Jaejoong, her body a little bit tired. After she get to know from Junsu that Jaejoong was sick, she directly took a decision to fly back to Korea. Yoochun willingly to drop his conference and back home together with her but Xin Ling don't want Yoochun to miss his conference. So, he back home alone without Yoochun. Evenhough she know that Jaejoong just get a fever, but he still worried and took that as a big matter to her. Jaejoong never sick as bad as this time before.

Xin Ling hug both his legs. She feel sad. She feel horrible. This is not because of Jaejoong fever but due to something else. Her Jaejoong oppa was talking in his sleep. He keep talking nonsense. Jaejoong keep calling Omma. Jaejoong also cry in his sleep.

Xin Ling never thought that her brother was suffered so badly. She thought that she know her brother well but today she realizes how cruel she is towards her brother. She regret that she never want to know and understand her brother. She also regret that she keep gave problem and headache to Jaejoong.

"Jae oppa, Mianhe." Xin Ling cried. The cold from the shower will not able to make her guilty feeling vanished.

"Omma..Omma..don't leave me!"

"Omma, I miss you."

"Omma, bring me along with you. Don't leave me alone."

"Nobody understand me..nobody..nobody.."

The words that jaejoong have been said in his sleep keep remind in Xin Ling head. Xin Ling was sobbing. She keep crying.

 

-Jaejoong POV-

After Yunho went out to his room, Jaejoong slip down from bed and walk out from his room.His fever already gone but he still feel dizzy. He without hesitate walk to Xin Ling bedroom. He just wanna check her sister and make her to rest.

After knocking twice, there is no answer from his sister. Jaejoong then open the door slowly. He doesn't want to disturb her sister sleep. But Xin Ling not on her bed. Jaejoong hear the water from bathroom. When he want to move out from Xin Ling room, he hear someone crying. The sound comes from the bathroom. He get close.

"Xin Ling-ah.." He call Xin Ling's name but no answer. The crying become louder. Jaejoong feel not good.

"Xin Ling, open the door." Jaejoong knock the door.

"Jae oppa..." Jaejoong heard his name being called. But the door still close. He can hear Xin Ling shaking voices.

"Xin Ling, wae? What happen? Are you hurt or what?"

"Jae oppa, mianhe.."

"What?"

"Jae oppa, mianhe.."

"I said open the door. I couldnt' hear you." Jaejoong become wild. He keep knock the door.

"If you want to say anything to me, open the door first so we can talk."

"Aniyo...I cannot talk if I see you. I don't have courage once I face you. Jae oppa, please forgive me."

"Why you keep saying sorry...You don't do anything wrong, didn't you?"

"Aniyo, oppa..I did wrong to you..I never know how you feel..I keep giving trouble to you..I'm not a good sister..I'm bad..."

"Xin Ling-ah, listen to me now..you are the best sister that I have..I proud to have you as my sister..you never do wrong to me..Now, be good and open this door."

At the moment, Junsu and Changmin rush to Xin Ling's room after heard the noise. After a few seconds, Yunho also appeared.

"Wae? Wae? Wae, Jae hyung?" Ask Changmin. They all look confuse. Jaejoong already loss his patience. He kick the door.

"Jae hyung..." All of them were shocked with Jaejoong's action.

After kick it twice, the door was broke and open. Jaejoong rushly enter the bathroom and find Xin Ling still squat under the shower. Jaejoong pull off the shower. Yunho came in with the bathrob and cover his sister wet body. Jaejoong lift her up and sat Xin Ling on her bed. Changmin take a towel and dry Xin Ling's hair. While Junsu pull the comforter and cover Xin Ling body when he see his sister was shaking coldly.

Jaejoong seem to be so angry. He kick the broken door. Everyone was startled looking at Jaejoong. They never saw Jejoong so mad before. They also never knew that Jaejoong will become this fierce when he angry.

Xin Ling still sobbing. She unable to face Jaejoong in this moment. She know that Jaejoong so angry towards her.

"Pabo!!" Once again Jaejoong kick the door. He need to release his anger.

"Jae hyung, calm down..." Yunho go near Jaejoong to make he calm.

"Wae? Wae, Xin Ling?" Even in angry, Jaejoong still keep his voices low when he talk to his sister. But his tone sounds hard and strict.

"Jae hyung, you scare Xin Ling. " Changmin turns to back up his sister. Xin Ling was shaking because of cold as well as afraid of Jaejoong.

"Then, ask your sis why she did this stupid thing..."

"Couldn't we just discuss it tomorrow? Xin Ling not in a good condition. You as well, Jae hyung. Even if what matters we will discuss it tomorrow." Changmin said again. Junsu who always cheer up the environment couldn't dare to talk at this moment. He just loss his words.

-End of Jaejoong POV-

Jaejoong throw his heavy breath before he went out from Xin Ling room. Yunho glance at others before he follow Jaejoong.

"Xin Ling-ah, if you want you can tell me what's wrong." Changmin try to convince Xn Ling. His hand still rubbing Xin Ling's hair. Junsu sat quietly on the other side.

"Jae oppa.."

"Why with Jae hyung?"

"Changmin oppa, I'm not a good sis."

"Why you said that? What's bothering you? I'm with you here, so you can share it with me."

Xin Ling tell Changmin and Junsu what was in her mind. She cried when she tell the stories. Junsu hug Xin Ling to calm her down. After that, they put Xin Ling to a sleep. Changmin went to his room and take his pillow and comforter.

"I will sleep on the couch. Junsu hyung, you can go sleep. I will be here until morning."

Junsu then walk to his room. The clock shows 6.30 am in the morning. They have another half and hour to sleep. Xin Ling went to sleep already. She must be tired and cold after what have happened. Maybe they will came down late for breakfast. And the day surely will be dark. Xin Ling of course will not joking around anymore like usual.

Before Changmin went to sleep at the couch, he check his sister. Pull the comforter properly. He gave his sister a kiss on the forehead. Since a child, both Changmin and Xin Ling always seen being quarell and argue with almost everything. But, thruthly Changmin who always watch out and take care of Xin Ling at school until they were in university. When anything bad happen to Xin Ling, he will get the punishment first from his appa and Jaejoong hyung. Eventhough, he never feel angry towards Xin Ling. He loves Xin Ling like Jaejoong and the others did. He already set in his mind that it was his responsibility as a big brother to take care of Xin Ling.

"You have been through so many things today. I will took some of the burden from you. Sleep well."