Sibling's LoVe 37

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling just quiet along the way home. Changmin kinda weird with his sister. Xin Ling replied to his question by nod and shook her head.

“What happen? You seem not good. Anything bother you?” Ask Changmin while driving.

Again, Xin Ling shook her head. Changmin a little bit frustrated.

“If anything, you can tell me instead. By face like this, everyone will notice that you’re not okay. You want Jae hyung find out what happen to you?”

“Nothing oppa…I’m okay. I’m just a little bit tired.”

“Are you sure you only tired? And not because of something else?” Changmin ask again. He not satisfied until he knows what exactly happen to his sister.

Xin Ling nod. “I’ll be okay after get a rest. Don’t worry.”

They arrived at Villa Suri. After thank her brother, Xin Ling went directly to her room. Changmin just look at his sister blankly. ‘There is something wrong with this girl.’ Said Changmin in his heart.

Xin Ling drop her bag on the floor and lay down on her bed. She stares at ceiling with her blank look. Then suddenly she felt trembling and tears flow down slowly from her eyes.

‘I’m afraid.’

-Flashback-

After a morning class, she skip the next class and went to the toys shop that she found when she accompany Junsu for an interview several weeks ago. Without tell anybody, she went there by herself.

Xin Ling came out the shop with a paper bag in her hand. She smiles looking at it.

“Huh, finally.” A few days before, she already came to the shop to pass her brothers photo in order to make the faces pottery. And today, the pottery done and she come to pick it up.

Xin Ling feels excited to see her brothers’ face when she handed their face pottery to them.

While waiting for a cab, Xin Ling being pushed by someone and make her fall on the street. The one who push her doesn’t stop and say sorry.

Xin Ling try to wake up. Her palm scratches a bit. But she ignores the pain and rush went to the paper bag. She opens it.

“Please don’t break.” She mumbles by herself. She opens the boxes one by one to check either the pottery broken or not. It kind of relieves to see there is no scratch or break on the pottery until she open the last box.

Jaejoong pottery breaks into half. Xin Ling sigh. She put back the pottery into the box.

“I need to go back to the shop to fix it.”

When she wanna put back the boxes into the paper bag, she saw a yellow piece of paper inside it.

‘You will die soon, Han Xin Ling.’The words inside the yellow paper make Xin Ling trembling. She was shaking while holding the paper. Without thinking much, she shreded the paper into pieces before throw into a trash bin.

Due to scared and nervous, Xin Ling forgot about the broken pottery. She walks blankly along the street. Her mind was wandering nowhere. She seems loss.

‘Nothing will happen. Xin Ling, calm down.’ Tell Xin Ling silently.

Without realizes how, she arrived Kyunghee. Xin Ling try to throw away all what happen just now. She try to smile at Mia and Jess when they asking where she going. She tries to act natural. Maybe it works on Mia and Jess but not her oppa. Changmin able to guess that there is something wrong with her just by a glance.

-End of Flashback-

“Junsu, call Xin Ling down. It’s already time for dinner.”

“Yea, Jae hyung.” Without waiting longer, Junsu run upstair.

He knocks the door twice but no answer. He then just opens the door and saw Xin Ling on the bed.

“Xin Ling…dinner time baby.” Junsu shake Xin Ling shoulder a bit. But, Xin Ling not moving. Junsu can feel that Xin Ling’s body was shaking. He pull Xin Ling and make her face him.

Xin Ling face was full of sweat. Junsu put his hand on Xin Ling’s forehead.

“Yah, you are too hot.” Junsu without hesitate run to the bathroom and wet a towel.

He then gently wipes Xin Ling’s face. Xin Ling still too weak to move but she opens her eyes a bit.

“Junsu op-pa…”

“Shhh…just rest. You’re too hot. Want me to call your Jae oppa?” Ask Junsu with concern. Everyone knows that since a kid, Xin Ling more prefer Jaejoong to be at her side when she was sick. That doesn’t mean she abandoned her others oppa but Jaejoong was the one that always by her side when she was sick. Jaejoong will never leave her even a second.

“Yah Junsu hyung, what taking you so long?” Ask Changmin who suddenly appeared at the door.

“What happen to Xin Ling?” Changmin then rush towards Xin Ling’s bed when he saw Junsu wipes Xin Ling hands with white towel.

“Shhh…she have a fever. She seems back to sleep.”

“Ah…No wonder she looks pale this evening.”

“Yah, Changmin…why you keep silence even you know your sis not feeling well?”

“I...I didn’t know she was sick…”

Junsu pull the comforter up until it covers Xin Ling’s chest.

“Changmin, go and wet the towel once again. I will go downstairs and prepare the medicine.”

Without saying anything, Changmin rush to bathroom. While Junsu walk out from the room.

“Junsu, where is Xin Ling?” Ask Jaejoong when he saw Junsu went down alone.

“Jae hyung, your sis have fever.”

“Fever?”

“Don’t worry, she already went to sleep back. I wanna ask Ahjumma prepare the medicine and some porridge for her.”

“I will go and look for her.”

“Jae hyung, why not we eat our dinner first…I afraid that your gastric will back if avoid your dinner.”

“It’s okay, I will eat with Xin Ling.” Said Jaejoong and walk to Xin Ling room.

Junsu just shook his head. As expected, Jaejoong will never take others advice. After a while, Changmin came down.

“Jae hyung asks us to eat dinner first.” Changmin and Junsu take their places at dining table.

-Jaejoong POV-

Jaejoong wet the towel again. While looking at Xin Ling, he wipe his sister face and neck. Then, Ahjumma come with the medicine and a bowl of poridge.

"Thanks, Ahjumma."

"Is she still hot? Why not we just call Dr.Lim?"

"It's okay, Ahjumma. Xin Ling fever seems to cool down a bit. If her fever become worst, I will call Dr. Lim."

"If you want anything, just call me, okay?" Jaejoong nod to Ahjumma words.

"Ah..Ahjumma..before that, can you do me a favor? Can you change Xin Ling clothes?" Ahjumma just smile and she directly went to Xin Ling waredrobe to take out her pyjamas.

"Why you don't change it? If before, you do it everything."

"What to do? My baby sis is not a kid anymore." Said Jaejoong who was in a bathroom to wet the towel again. After change Xin Ling clothes, Ahjumma move out to kitchen. Still have works she need to do before go home.

Jaejoong wipe his sister hand. and when he wanna wipe Xin Ling's palm, he saw some scratch on it. It still red. Fortunately not bleeding.

"What the hell?" Jaejoong then walk to Xin Ling cabinet and look for first aid.

With gentle, he clean the scratch with iodin. Due to the pain, Xin Ling move a bit.

"Mian." Said Jaejoong soft and give a blow at the palm. Then, he applied some cream.

"Oppa..."

"Ah, you awake already?"

"I'm hungry."

Jaejoong smile and took the the bowl of porridge.

"Come, I feed you. This is your favorite porridge. Ahjumma make it special for you." Jaejoong help Xin Ling sit before took a spoon of porridge into Xin Ling mouth.

"It's taste good." Said Xin Ling soft.

"Really? So, you need to eat more. After this, you can take your medicine." Jaejoong put another spoon of porridge to Xin Ling mouth.

"Oppa, you already eat?"

"Ah...of course I am." Lied Jaejoong. He took a glass of water and pass it to Xin Ling.

"I'm full already." Said Xin Ling after drink the water.

"You only eat 2 spoon of porridge...eat more. Here, open your mouth."

"Nah, I cannot take it already. I'm full."

"Aniyo. I want you to eat more." Demand Jaejoong. Xin Ling took the spoon and try to feed Jaejoong instead.

"I know you don't take your dinner yet. Now, listen to me and open your mouth.Ah.." Jaejoong cannot say anything.

Jaejoong don't ask about the scratch or anything. He don't want to change his sister mood.Just enough for him to see Xin Ling smile even he know there are something that she was hiding.