Sibling's LoVe 39

Sibling's loVe

“Ahjumma, what are you doing?” Ask Xin Ling weird after she saw Ahjumma and other two maids were busy packing her clothes. Xin Ling just back from Kyunghee.

“I’m packing your things.” Reply Ahjumma.

“But why?”

“I just follow your Jaejoong oppa’s order.”

Xin Ling then walk out and heading to Jaejoong’s room.Without knocking the door first, he just enters the room.

“Jae oppa…” Call Xin Ling right after she enters the room.

“You already home.” Said Jaejoong simple. He took out his clothes from the wardrobe and put into his bags.

“Why you pack my things? What’s going on?”

“I want you to go and stay with Appa.”

“But why? Why you suddenly…”

“I already think it through and it is the right decision.”

“What right decision? What the hell is the right decision?”

“Xin Ling please…please does not question more. I’m really begging you. Please listen to me this time.” Jaejoong try to convince his sister. Honestly, he also doesn’t want to be apart from Xin Ling, but it is for Xin Ling’s sake.

“Jae oppa!!” Jaejoong ignore Xin Ling. He already finishes packing his thing. And at that time, Ahjumma appear.

“Jae, it’s done.”

“Thanks, Ahjumma. I will ask Robin to put it into the car. Is Yunho and others already home?”

“Not yet. I will call you if they here.”

“It’s okay, Ahjumma. I will ask them to directly go to airport.”

Ahjumma then leave. Xin Ling still not satisfied with what happen.

“I don’t wanna go!!”

“Xin Ling…”

“I said I don’t wanna go!!! Are you deaf or something?” Protest Xin Ling.

Pang!!! For the first time ever, Jaejoong land his hand towards Xin Ling’s face. Honestly, when his hand reaches the smooth cheek, his heart stop beating for a second. To see Xin Ling’s tears, Jaejoong almost lost his soul.

Xin Ling never think that today was the day that she will receive her beloved brother slap ever. Xin Ling stand with shocked.

Jaejoong grab Xin Ling’s hand and heading out from the house. Xin Ling just follow his brother step blankly.

“Jae shi.”  Robin already waits them outside. He get Jaejoong’s bag and rush to the driver seat.

Jaejoong open the door for Xin Ling.

“Get in. Please…” Beg Jaejoong. Xin Ling still feel hurt with Jaejoong. However, she still follows her brother’s order.

-At Airport-

Right after they arrive at airport, there are two men come and talk with Jaejoong. Xin Ling stay in the car until her brother finish talk with them.

“Robin, please tell me what happen?”

“I’m sorry, Miss…I don’t know anything.”

“Do you know the guys who talking with Jae oppa?” Ask Xin Ling again. Robin just quiet.

“So, you know.”

“I’m sorry, Miss. I cannot say anything.” Xin Ling give up. After a few minutes, Jaejoong come back with those two men.

“Let’s go. We will be boarding anytime.”

“Jae oppa, please tell me what happen.”

“I will tell you everything in the plane.”

“Aniyo, I wanna know it now.”

“I already told you that I will tell you in the plane. Now, please don’t ask me anymore.”

Jaejoong drag Xin Ling while the other two men follow them from behind. Robin also follows from behind with a trolley.

“But, how about the others?”

“They will be here soon.”

“Are they following us too?”

“Nope. Just two of us.”

“No. I don’t want to go without them.” Xin Ling stop walking. Jaejoong also stop. He took a deep breath. Jaejoong try to calm himself. He doesn’t want let out his anger again towards Xin Ling. It will be the first and the last he slap his sister.

“Jae oppa, please…I don’t want stay away from you and the others. I wanna be here.”

“Xin Ling...” Jaejoong not finish his word. He hugs Xin Ling and turns her around.

-Xin Ling POV-

She stares at Jaejoong. Jaejoong collapsed in front her but she just look at her brother blankly. Robin run to Jaejoong whiles the other two men chasing the one with hood shirt who stab Jaejoong.

Xin Ling can feel hot tears flow at her cheek. She feels her surrounding is spinning. She cannot hear the crowded around her.

“Xin Ling!” Suddenly she saw Changmin in front her. Shaking her shoulder.

“Chang-min oppa…Jae op-pa…” Said Xin Ling while pointing at Jaejoong who was on the floor with several people that help to stop the bleeding.

Then, she saw nothing. Her world becomes blank and unsound. She can feel a hand softly hold her body. But everything was black.