Sibling's LoVe-35

Sibling's loVe

Villa Suri crowded with people who attending the party. Junsu seems busy with his friends. Yunho and Changmin greet the guests. While, Yoochun checked out his staff for the entertainment for the party. Jaejoong awhile ago talk with Robin but now, he just stand alone and looking from far.

“Jae oppa, what are you doing here?”

“Waiting for my princess…What take you so long?”

“Well, I need to dress up well.”

“I thought this is Junsu party…”

“Wae? I can dress up for my party only?”

“Well, you know that I’m just joking, right? Why taking it seriously?”

“Who is taking it serious?”

“Let me check my sis first.” Jaejoong look around his sister. His faces seems not satisfied.

“What are you doing? You don’t like my dress?”

“It’s not that…But, is it…seems to short?”

“Aniyo…Jae oppa, you cannot argue with me about my dress, okay. Anyway, Junsu oppa bought me this.”

“He did? Maybe I should talk to him about this.”

“Jae oppa…you just like an old man. Not interesting at all.”

 

-Junsu POV-

He saw Xin Ling and Jaejoong enter the hall. He smile and walk to them.

“Wah, my baby sis looking great.”

“Really? But, Jae oppa seems doesn’t like my dress.”

“Wae?” Ask Junsu blankly.

“Junsu, you wanna put our sis into danger by wearing this damn short dress?”

“Mian hyung.” Junsu give his angelic smile while scratch his head.

“Jae oppa, I just wear this for this party only. Nobody can do badly to me as long as you are around me.” Said Xin Ling in order to make Jaejoong not argue about the dress anymore. She seems success to make Jaejoong feel relieves.

‘Huh…lucky me that among my brothers, Jae oppa only the one that a little bit ‘old fashioned’. If all 5 of them like Jaejoong, I will never get a chance to wear dress.’ Said Xin Ling in her heart. She smile suddenly when imagine if all her brothers argue about her dress.

“Why are you smiling? Teasing me in your mind?” Ask Jaejoong suddenly. Xin Ling back to reality.

“Huh? Aniyo…” Answer Xin Ling. She cannot look at Jaejoong’s face. She afraid she will burst into laugh. How can Jaejoong know what was in her mind? Xin Ling try to hide her smile.

“Ah, oppa, I’m hungry. Can we start the party?” Xin Ling try to change the topic. Gave a short

Junsu give a short speech by thanking the guests and express his feeling about winning the National Coach places.

“My dear dream comes true. Thanks to my friends that give me an advice, support…thanks to Soccer Committee that giving me the chances…and last I wanna express my million thanks to my family, my siblings that always stand beside me and never give up…” Junsu stop his talk. He looks at Xin Ling who stands in front him together with the others.

“To my little sister, Xin Ling…oppa wanna say thank you for always give me a strength and walk together with me to achieve my dream…sometimes I fall down and almost give up my dream, but you there with me, gave me joy, support, congrat me…I want you to know that, oppa really appreciate that…Gumawo, Xin Ling-ah.” Junsu said with honest. Everyone can see from his face how he loves Xin Ling.

Xin Ling just smile look at Junsu. Her eyes almost shed a tear. Xin Ling nod.

‘I love my oppas very very much. Right what Mia said that I was the lucky girl in the world to have great oppas.’

-Teacyeon POV-

He cannot took his eyes from Xin Ling faces. The way she smile and talking make his heart beat more faster. Taecyeon surprised when someone tap his back.

"Well, have fun?" Jaejoong ask.

"Huh?" Taeyeon startled. Is it Jaejoong knew that he look at his sister? Taeyeon feel afraid suddenly.

"Thank you for coming." Said Junsu to Taecyeon. Taeyeon force a smile. He still nervous.

"Ah, yeah. Anyway, congratulation Junsu hyung."

"Thank you. I heard you are Xin Ling classmate. Well, you are the first boy Xin Ling introduces to us..." Said Junsu sounds a little bit friendly.

"I don't know what your intention but I hope you are different from the other boys." Said Junsu again. But now, it sounds a litle bit protective. Jaejoong who stand between them just smile. Junsu maybe look like a cute oppa compare to the others but actually he more alert with his surround and he will become overprotective with the certain cases.

"Taecyeon-shi, why you dont join Mia and Jess?" Xin Ling suddenly appeared among them.

"Ah...well, I don't want to interrupt you girls just now." 

"What are you guys talking about?" Ask Xin Ling again while looka at Jaejoong, Junsu and turn to Taecyeon.

"Your Junsu oppa give a little bit advice to Taecyeon...a valuable advice!" Reply Jaejoong while smiling looking at Junsu.

"What kind of advce?"

"Well, how to shoot a ball straight into a goal." Said Jaejoong before he make a move towards his friends. Before he leave, he tap Taecyeon shoulders and give him a smile. Taecyeon know what Jaejoong wanna said. He nod to Jaejoong.

"Huh?" Xin Ling confuse. She cannot catch up the meaning of Jaejoong words. She then turn to Junsu.

"An advice why an ant should not mess up with a giant." Reply Junsu. Again, Xin Ling show her confuse faces. Junsu make his move as well.

"What are they talking about?" Ask Xin Ling blankly. now, leave her with Taecyeon alone.

Taecyeon just smile.

"Your Junsu oppa is scary."

"Who? Junsu oppa? Aniyo, he is my adorable oppa. He never look scary to me if compare to Jae oppa."

"Not with you, but with the guy who get near with his beloved sister." Reply Taecyeon make Xin Ling understand everything. Then, she smile.

"As long as you didn't do wrong to me, so don't be afraid. Junsu oppa is not a person that will hit people without a reason."

"I got enough just by watch your Jae oppa hit people. It more than scary movie."

"What? Jae oppa hit...who? When?"

'Ah...crap. What I'm doing?' Said Taecyeon in his heart. He try to find a way to avoid from answering Xin Ling.

"Owh, suddenly I feel hungry. Shall we get our food?"

"Taec. You better tell me..." Xin Ling said in serious. Taecyeon took a deep breath.

"He get you a revenge...He hit Kim Hyun Joong on the day you unconcious."

"What?"

"Xin Ling, please don't say a word to Jae hyung. I can understand what his feeling at that time. If I was him, I will do the same things. And afterall, it was my fault from the start. If I don't ask you...."

"Don't worry, Taec...It's not your fault. Well, everything already happen. and I alrady forget those bad things."

"What a relieves to hear. Thank you."

"Let's go and get your food. You hungry, do you?"

"Huh...yeah..."

They both walk towards Mia and Jess. And take a place with them at the round table.

The night cut off with Junsu and Yoochun sing a victory song. The party was end well. Everyone seems enjoy.

-Xin Ling POV-

Xin Ling cannot sleeps. She don't know what was in her mind. She just trying to shut her eyes and went to sleep but cannot.

 Xin Ling still feel disturb with what Taecyeon have said about Jaejoong at the party just now.

'Should I ask Jae oppa about this?'

'Ah, maybe not. Jae oppa will feel bad if I open up about this.'

'But...Argh!!! I should just go sleep.' Xin Ling grab her comforter to her head. She wandering in the comforter and again try to sleep.

After a while, she wake up and look around. She already make her decision.

Xin Ling move from her bed and walk out from her room with her steiff mohair teddy on her hand. She make steps to Jaejoong's room.

Without klnockng, she enter the room. As expected, Jaejoong already lay on his bed.

Xin Ling walk slowly and climb on Jaejoong bed. She put her body into Jaejoong's comforter and faces his brother.

Jaejoong still sleep in sounds. Xin Ling smile looking at her brother sleep faces. So natural and adorable.

"Jae oppa..." Call Xin Ling almost whisper. She use her teddy's hand to pinch Jaejoong's nose. Jaejoong move a bit. However, he still sleep.

"Oppa, Taecyeon told me about...you hit...Kim Hyun joong..."Xin Ling stop. She still look at Jaejoong.

"I know why you don't tell me about that...you afraid I feel bad...but oppa, you seems right. I feel bad after I know it. I feel bad to know that my beloved oppa dirt his hand by hitting that bad guy."

"Jae oppa, please don't do that again. I afraid you will be hurt. I don't want to loss my oppa. Promise to me don't do it again..."

Xin Ling give a kiss on Jaejoong forehead. "I love you."

She put her teddy in Jaejoong's arm before she make move out from Jaejoong room.