Sibling's loVe 38

Sibling's loVe

Again and again. It already 3 times Xin Ling receives the same note. Even scare that things really happen, however, sometimes she feel angry. She needs to find the one that write the note. Eventhough, no one knows about the existence of the note even Mia and Jess or Taecyeon. Xin Ling don’t want everyone worried about her.

She believes that as long as she careful, nobody can harm her. If not, the one who threatening her already have a chance to kill her. And why still there is nothing happen yet.

There are another 2 weeks before the mid semester break. She really busy with the final work and prepared for the final exam until she almost forgot about the note.

“Xin Ling, let’s have go have a cup of coffee. I cannot get through this all anymore. My eyes almost coming out after reading this.” Said Jess after she close her book. Mia also do the same thing.

“Yes, I’m so..so..tired. Can we have a rest? Just 5 minutes.” Back up Mia. She show her begging face to Xin Ling.

“Alright, just 5 minutes okay. After that we continue read economic.”

“Okay. Love you so much, Xin Ling.” They then walk to the cafeteria and each of them orders their favorite café latte.

“Hye girls, can I join?”

“Of course, Taec…why still bother to ask. Come, you sit here.” Said Mia. She wake up from her sit beside Xin Ling and give it to Taecyeon. She then moves to sit beside Jess.

“Thanks.”

“Done with your study?” Ask Taecyeon.

“Not yet. Just finish the political subject only. We will start reading economic after the break.” Reply Xin Ling before take a sip of her latte.

“If you want, I can help you with the economics.”

“Really? That’s great, Taec. Why not, right Xin Ling?” Ask Jess while looking at Xin Ling. She then just nod.

-Jaejoong POV-

"What have you find out?"

"What you are expected are true. Here, this is what we get." The man pass a piece of paper to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong's heart beating fast  right after he read the paper.

"Who? Who write this note?" Jaejoong scream with anger.

"I got this from the trash bin after Xin Ling throw it. I believe that this is not the first note she get. As for who write this, sorry, we cannot detect the person."

"So, how my sis got this note?"

"By the third party. Someone else pass this note to her."

"I want you get the culprit as soon as possible. This is about my sis life. I will not just sit here and wait something happen to her."

"Yes, sir."

"One thing, I want you inform me every detail or evidence you get all the time. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

After the men went out, jaejoong call for Monica.

"Monica, I want you get me all the file about the Empire project and call Junsu and Yunho for me. I want it right away."

"Okay. I will bring it to you."

"Thanks."

Jaejoong open all the file on his table and read it through before put his signature. After a few minutes, Junsu and Yunho enter his room.

"Wae, hyung?" Ask Yunho right after they enter the room. Jaejoong still focusing on the file. Yunho and Junsu look at each other. Then, Monica with her asistant enter the room with a bunch of file and document. Once again, Junsu and Yunho look at each other without knowing the real situation.

"Monica, I already check all this file. If any document that need my approval, just put it on my table before you go back today, okay?" Jaejoong handed the files that he just approved to Monica. Jaejoong then move to the another table that places in the middle of the room where Monica put all the files. Junsu and Yunho just followe Jaejoong's footsteps.

"What's going on, Jae hyung? Empire facing problem again?" Ask Junsu.

"Aniyo. I want to finish this work before I leave."

"What? Leave? Where are you going?"

"I will tell you at home. But now, I want both of you help me check all this files and read it. Junsu, please check the plan paper, I want to change the schedule a bit. Please check if anything that could posible be change."

"Yunho, I want you give me the report on the third phrase flow together with the financial report."

Without asking more, Junsu and Yunho start doing their part.

-At Home-

"What? Is it true, hyung?" Scream Yoochun after Jaejoong tell them about the threatening notes.

"You think I will joke about this? This is about Xin Ling's life."

"So, what we gonna do now?" Ask Yunho next.

"I don't think Xin Ling will safe here anymore. Why not this time, she really stay with Appa?"

"But before that, you know whose the culprit?"

"If I know, I will kill him first."

"Do you suspect anyone? Your business enemy or..."

"...Kim Hyun Joong?"

"Ah, I cannot guess anybody...I already ask someone to find the culprit. We will know soon."

"So, when you plan to go Macau?"

"Right after Xin Ling done with her final exam. If possible I want her to leave Seoul soon as possible."

"Jae hyung, do you want to keep this as secret to Xin Ling? I mean, about we know the notes?" Ask Yoochun.

"I don't know. But, for a moment, just act natural. I afraid that Xin Ling will feel bad about this."

"Arasso. I will tell Changmin about this secretly." Changmin was not with them right now. He still in Kyunghee with Xin Ling.