Sibling's loVe- 7

Sibling's loVe

-Jaejoong POV-

Jaejoong look blankly through his office window. He don't know why today he felt a little bit loss and lonely. Eventhough he still have a lot of work to do but he just cannot concentrate on it. Jaejoong rub his chest. His heartbeat not beating like usual.

There is smoeone knock the door. Jaejoong just ignore it because he know whose will come in.

"Jae-shi, I already cancel all the appointment and meeting for today." Tell his secretary, Monica.

"Thank you, Monica." Jaejoong said but his syes still being at the beautiful scenery in front him.

"You want me call Robin for you?"

"Nope. It's okay. I will drive home." But this time, Jaejoong slightly look at his secretary and presented to her a smile.

"If that so, I will return to my place."

"Thanks again Monica."

"That's my job, Jae-shi. Don't mention about it. By the way, you need go home and rest."

"I will stay here for a while. Monica, you can end your work earlier today."

"It's okay. I will go home after you." Right after a few seconds, Monica move her way out. Jaejoong still keep standing near to the glass window.

Jaejoong never felt like this before. He closed his eyes and try to calm himself.

“Oppa, you should married then you will never feel lonely.”

“I know you will say, ‘ Xin Ling-ah, I have you and I will never feel alone.’ Right, Oppa?”

“Jae oppa, I know you love me more than anything but you know that I love you more than myself. I love you more than Yuno oppa, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa and Changmin oppa...Opss, I will get hit if others hear this.”

All those memories come to his mind. He smiles just to think about his sister. He knew that all Xin Ling has been said are true. But, honestly, he never once thinks about his own life. As the oldest one the family, from a child he already sets in his mind that family will come first. Business is the second. Jaejoong put Xin Ling as his first priority. Then, other family members in the second and the family business in the third. His life always being the last. But, after Xin Ling open up the marriage matters, he start to think is it the right time for him to build his own happiness that will swept away his principle that he hold tightly before.

Jaejoong then took his briefcase and suit before he leaves his office. While walking to his car, he received a call.

“Jae oppa…” Jaejoong smile when he hears Xin Ling voices. Some kind of release to hear that cheerful voices.

“How are you doing? Everything is okay?”

“Jae oppa, I miss you so much.”

“Me too. Let me see you. Make a video call then I can see you.”

“Okay oppa. Wait a minute.” After a few minutes, they able to see each other. Jaejoong can see Yoochun is sat beside Xin Ling.

“Everything okay there?”

“Yeah. We just have fun. Yoochun oppa have brought me around London. Now, we make a rest at Café latte House.”

“Your face looks red. Is it too cold there?”

“A little bit windy here. But, its okay I wear a thick clothes.”

“Don’t catch a cold. I don’t want to see you sick when you back.”

“Arasso, Jae oppa. I can take care myself well. Don’t worry about me.”

“Hyung, your sis going crazy with shopping. I think I cannot handle it anymore.” Yoochun suddenly make his appearance. He complain about Xin Ling to Jaejoong make he get a hits from his sister. Jaejoong already enter to his car. He put the briefcase at the seat while holding his phone.

“Jae oppa, I really wish you and the others are here with me right now.”

“If you want, I will fly to you right now.”

“Aih…you seem busy. It’s okay Jae oppa, I just joking.”

“Hyung, andwae. You better not come. If you here, she will absolutely make you bankrupt just in a minute.”

“Yoochun oppa…” Xin Ling anger to Yoochun interruption.

“Jae oppa, I will call you back tomorrow. Please take care of yourself. Don’t awake until morning. Rest a bit. I love you.”

Jaejoong smile with his sister’s concerns. Xin Ling always keep remind him about the same things.

“Arasso. You take care of yourself. Watch out your cold. Take your medicine right away if you feel not good. I love you too.” Then, they cut the line. After get a call from Xin Ling, Jaejoong feel a little bit calm than before. He then start his Audi R8 engines and drove back home.