Sibling's love -33

Sibling's loVe

Today, Mia and Jess follow Xin Ling back home to Villa Suri. They have another 2 weeks to finish their project paper that is still 65% incomplete.

“Thank you, Changmin oppa because give us a ride,” Thanks Jess with polite.

“How come I leave my beautiful guests alone at the road?” Reply Changmin jokingly.

As for one and half year befriends with Mia and Jess, this is the first time Xin Ling brings her friends to her house. Usually, if they wanna discuss anything, they just met at café or Kyunghee.

Mia and Jess impress with the house. They do not surprised with the house size but its exclusive interior. Right when they enter the entrance hall, everything was in white. They expect something likes royal concept with gold and bronze colour. But, the white couture makes the house looks modern and show how harmonize the family.

Xin Ling invites her friends to her room. Mia and Jess still look around the house.

“Xin Ling, where is Jaejoong oppa's room?” Whisper Jess.

Xin Ling smiles. “Just on the other wings. Just went straight and turn left. Why? You wanna give Jae oppa a visit?”

“He’s home?” Ask Jess in surprise.

“Aniyo. Still at office. I’m not sure when he will back home. Jae oppa always back late recently. Mian...”

“How about the others? Yunho oppa, Junsu oppa, Changmin oppa and Yoochun oppa?” Now, it is Mia turn to ask.

“This is Junsu oppa room and there is Changmin oppa room. While, Yunho oppa and Yoochun oppa at another floor. But, sometimes Yunho oppa and Yoochun oppa don’t sleep here.”

“Wah, now I know how lucky you’re Xin Ling.”

“You’re lucky too, Mia. We all lucky.” Reply Xin Ling. They already enter the room.

“Yeah, I am lucky to have you as my friend…Ah, don’t misunderstand me, I say with honest.”

“I know. If not, we will not become best friends.”

Xin Ling opens the curtain. She don’t let the sliding door open because it kinda cold. Mia lay down on the bed while Jess wandering around the room.

“Owh, this is your teddy collection that you have told us?”

“A’ah…Steiff Mohair. I just collect this brand of teddy only.”

“Can I open it?” Jess asks Xin Ling permission to open the glass cabinet.

“Why not?” Xin Ling help Jess with it. She opens the cabinet and Jess get one of the Teddy.

“This is the latest one. Yoochun oppa bought it when he have conference at UK last month.” Show Xin Ling. She takes out ‘Lady Lana’ Steiff teddy and gives it Jess. Mia then also joins them.

“It must be expensive, right?”

“Well…yes. Because it was limited brand and don’t be sell at regular store.” Explain Xin Ling. Jess look excited compared to Mia.

Already two hours have passed. Xin Ling, Mia and Jess were sat on the carpet on the floor with their laptop and books are everywhere. Ahjumma serve them juices and FruitFlan cakes as for the snack.

They still have another 20% to complete the project paper. This project is for their marketing subjects. They are a lot of research paper that still need to be read.

“Hi girls…anything that I can help for?”

“Jae oppa, we have guests here. Can you at least knock the door?”

“Mianhe…I just wanna check what my sis doing until she ignore me.” Jaejoong enter the room and sit together with them. Jaejoong still in his formal clothes.

“Jae oppa, why you back early today?”

“Jess, Mia…you know what, your friend always nag me. If I home late, she said that I do not care of her. But if I back early, see what she have said…aigoo.”

“You suffered a lot Jae oppa.” Said Mia jokingly. Jaejoong just smile.

“Owh, you already know how to complain to my friends?”

“Well, still a lot of things to do?”

“If you do not come and disturb us, then we already finish it.”

“Really? I just wanna give a help incase you wanna know something.”

“Really oppa can help?”

“Of course I will help my sis. So, what’s your project paper all about?”

“Marketing.”

“Hm…your Yunho oppa is an expert in marketing field. But, you still can ask me anything.”

Xin Ling takes this opportunity to ask anything from Jaejoong. Mia and Jess also give some idea on how to make the project paper more intensive and perfect. Jaejoong sit down together with them to finish up the assessment.

“If we know, we will come here and ask for Jaejoong oppa along time ago. So, we do not need to rush to finish up this project. We thought we do not able to finish it on time.” Said Jess after they have done doing the paperwork as well as for the presentation.

“Well, you should blame Xin Ling because she do not bring you meet me.” Jaejoong reply. Jess a little bit blushes when Jaejoong smile at her.

“It almost dinner time. Why not both of you have a dinner here?” Invite Jaejoong.

“It’s okay, Jae oppa.” Said Jess. She feels shy actually.

“Or how about you sleep here with me tonight?” Xin Ling looks at her friends with hope. She really wanna spent a night with Mia and Jess. She wants to have a girl talk before sleeping. She never has that experienced before since she was the only girl in her family.

“We still have a class tomorrow…” Reply Mia.

“Well, that’s small matter. You can borrow my clothes. Nothing to be worried about. Your parents? Why not you call them now and ask their permission?”

Mia and Jess look at each other. They then give Xin ling a smile.