Sibling's loVe 40 -

Sibling's loVe

Jaejoong just enter the emergency room. Everyone is waiting outside the room except for Yoochun. Yoochun accompany Xin Ling in other private ward. She still unconscious.

Everyone looks worried. Worried with Jaejoong’s condition. Worried with Xin Ling’s acceptance about her beloved brother being stab in front of her eyes. Yunho walk forth and forward in front the emergency room. He felt guilty. If they arrive at airport a little bit earlier, might be this will never happen.

Changmin just sit blankly. Junsu also cannot say a word. Nothing he can do to calm everyone.

After waiting for 2 hours, there two person wearing blue gown coming out from the emergency room. Everyone rush to them with worried faces.

“Is he okay? Is everything gone smooth?” Ask Changmin.

“Doc, hurried tells us what happen to him? Is he will be okay?” Then, Yunho ask again. Everyone seems impatient.

“Calm down. Please come with me. I will explain it in my rooms.” Then, they followed to the room. The lead doctor’s name Dr. Henry, based on the tag on his white shirt. And his assistant, Dr. Kang took out the X-ray film and put it at the light board.

“The patient’s injury quite deep. What we afraid of are that it could be injured his spinal cord. After diagnose it through x-ray, he suffered level C of spinal cord injury. Its indicates an "incomplete" spinal cord injury where motor function is preserved below the neurological level and more than half of key muscles below the neurological level have a muscle grade of less than 3, which indicates active movement with full range of motion against gravity.” Explain Dr. Henry while pointing at the x-ray film.

“Mian. We’re not really understood about the medical things…can you simply explain it in the way we could understand?” Ask Yunho.

“Hm…simply said, the patient might be paralyze or…worst he will never wake up from his coma.”

“Is there anything that you could do?”

“Actually, the spinal cord injury due to stab wounds is relatively rare and almost zero reported in Korean medical history. I think this is the first and the worst incident. However, we already do our best. For a moment, we can do nothing until the patient conscious.”

“What you mean you cannot do anything? So, how about him?” Said Yunho in anger. Dr.Lim who together with them try to calm Yunho. Junsu and Changmin also try to calm their brother.

“Yunho-shi, we really cannot do anything until Jaejoong conscious. We just need to pray for him to stay out from his coma. If not, we cannot do anything.”

All of them shocked with the fall sounds from outside. They become more shocked when they saw…

-Xin Ling POV-

Jaejoong loose his hug. His face look likes he suffered from a great pain. Xin Ling still doesn’t know what happen until she saw a blood at her hand. At that time, Jaejoong already collapse.

“Jae op-pa…” Whisper Xin Ling. She could saw Jaejoong’s face full of sweat.

Everyone rush to Jaejoong. People at around comes to help. But still, Xin Ling stands there without move an inch.

Xin Ling saw nothing. Everything was black. She tries to find a light. Until she heard a voice called for her name. She could see something bright and she doesn’t want to loss it.

“Xin Ling…” She can hear her name being called again. She could see someone face on her side.

“Yoochun oppa…”

“You awake. Thank god.”

“Where am I?”

“Ah…you at…”

“Where is Jaejoong oppa? I have a bad dream about him.” Yoochun couldn’t finish his word.

“Jaejoong hyung…”

Xin Ling hardly try to wake up and sit. She then could see everything with clear.

“This is not my room. Where am I? Aniyo…where is Jae oppa? Is he still at his office? Aniyo…we suppose to go see Appa, right?” Xin Ling looks loss her control.

“Xin Ling, you still weak. How about you get some more sleep?”

“Aniyo, Yoochun oppa…I need to see Jae oppa…I just wanna see him.”

“Xin Ling…” Called Yoochun. Xin Ling already heading to the door. Yoochun just follow.

“Where am I? Hospital? Cannot be…” Said Xin Ling in nervous.

“It couldn’t be…Aniyo, it just a dream…nothing will happen to my oppa.” Xin Ling run hysterically. She doesn’t know where to go. Yoochun grab Xin Ling’s hand.

“Yoochun oppa, please tell me that it just a dream. Nothing happen to Jae oppa, right?”

“Shh…I promise, nothing will happen to your Jae oppa.” Yoochun took Xin Ling’s body closer to him. Even though he also doesn’t know what Jaejoong’s condition, but he need to calm his sister.

Xin Ling then push Yoochun away.

“I need to see Jae oppa, so I could be relieves. If you don’t want to bring me to him, I will look at my oppa by myself.”

“Xin Ling…” Called Yoochun again. But Xin Ling already away apart from him. He run again.

Xin Ling then saw Robin was on the phone outside a room. She runs to Robin.

“Where is Jae Oppa? Where is he?” Ask Xin Ling. Robin a little bit surprised after being suddenly questions.

Xin Ling hear someone talk about Jaejoong in the room. She open the door.

“What you mean you cannot do anything? So, how about him?” She could hear Yunho’s voice.

“Yunho-shi, we really cannot do anything until Jaejoong conscious. We just need to pray for him to stay out from his coma. If not, we cannot do anything.”

Xin Ling fall on the floor. She doesn’t want to accept all those word. She close her ears with her both hands. Xin Ling could feel a pair of hand on her shoulders. She open her eyes and saw Changmin. She then hug Changmin and cried on his brother shoulder.

"Jae oppa..."

"Shhh..."

"It's my fault. Everything is my fault. I'm sorry."

"Aniyo...it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

Changmin tried to calm his sister. He knew nothing that he can do to make Xin Ling feel relieves. Even himself also doesn't feel okay.