Sibling's LoVe 52

Sibling's loVe

Xin Ling and Jaejoong wait at the table in the waiting room. After a few minutes, they could see Yoona enter the room with two women wearing uniform. Yoona look miserable with the orange shirt and messy hair. She also looks pale without the makeup.

“Hye. How are you doing?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t bring anything. I afraid I’m not being allow to.”

“I thought I had killed you.” Said Yoona after a long silent.

“You should be grateful because you didn’t kill her. If not, I will not allow you to see the world as well.” Said Jaejoong in harsh. Xin Ling hold her brother’s hand under the table. She tries to calm Jaejoong. Jaejoong then make his mouth shut.

“I’m sorry for my brother. He is too protective.”

“Yes, I can see it. If not because of your brother, I’m able to kill you that day.” Yoona word really makes Jaejoong piss off.

“Oppa, I think you should wait me outside.” Said Xin Ling. But Jaejoong seems hard to leave Xin Ling alone with Yoona.

“You afraid I will hurt your beloved sis again? Don’t worry, maybe not today. But I will try it after I get release from here.” Yoona really crazy with her words. Her eyes show how serious she is.

“You really know how to get my nerves, Yoona-shi.” Jaejoong already stand from her seat.

“Jae oppa, please.”

“Xin Ling-ah, could you see that it is unworthy to give her a visit. She even threatens you.”

“Oppa!”

“...I still have something to tell her. Can you wait for me outside? I will be okay.” Convince Xin Ling. Jaejoong rub his hair. He then obeys. Jaejoong walk outside the room. Yoona just give a smirk.

“Yoona-shi, I know you think I come here to laugh at you and said that you deserve to be here. But, that is not my intention...”

“So, what is your real intention, Han Xin Ling?” Cut Yoona.

“I come here to say sorry for you. I know I had done wrong to you. I make your life miserable. I’m sorry.”

Xin Ling is shock with the Yoona’s laugh. “You are so kind. So, you come visit me today to let me see how kind you are? If you really so kind hearted, how about you release me from here?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t.”

“Then leave! You better not show your faces again in front of me.”

“Well, I hope both of us can start a new life. God give a second chance to me to start my life so as you. After release from here, I really hope you can find your new life. Maybe we cannot become a friend neither an enemy. We should take our own path.”

“You know what, I will get my life after I make you disappear from this world. I rather die if I cannot make you die.” Xin Ling take a deep breath. She nods.

“I forgive everything what you had done to me before. I never put it in heart. If before I really hope that we can be a friend, but now I hope that we should not meet each other. Not because I afraid you will kill me, but I afraid that you will hurt people around me. If that happens, I will make sure that you will disappear from this world as well.” Xin Ling seriously said before she takes a leave.

Xin Ling and Jaejoong just remain silent along the way home. As soon as they reached Villa, Xin Ling directly go to her room. Jaejoong just look at Xin Ling blankly. He then drive to the office.

-At Office-

“Hyung, how’s the visit?” Ask Yunho after the discussion.

“Terrible.”

“What you mean?”

“Yoona don’t deserve to be kind.”

“What she did?”

“Even in that way, she still has a gut to threatening Xin Ling.”

“You mean...”

“She said she will find a way to make Xin Ling really disappear next time after she gets release from jail.”

“She said that? How dare she could be? So, what do you plan, hyung?”

“I don’t know yet. We could not charge her to stay forever in jail so we should make Xin Ling stay away from her.”

“You mean, send Xin Ling to stay with Appa again?”

“I don’t know, Yunho. I could not think any best way now. Xin Ling must be refuses to stay with Appa. Or maybe all of us have to move to Macau?”

“Are you serious with that? There must be a lot of thing to do if we really make a decision to move there. This company, all the projects here, Villa Suri, and the others. Well, Changmin already finish his college and maybe he could follow us. But how about Yoochun and Junsu? They belong to here. Their career?”

“Yunho, I don’t say we really need to move there. It’s one of the plans. We could find another best plan.”

“I hope you are not serious with that plan.”

“So, you should help me to figure it out. I’m a bit loss now.”

-At Cafe-

Taecyeon take Xin Ling out today after a long time stay at home.

“Why you looking at me like that?”

“I have not seen you for a long time. It is one way to release my miss to you.”

“Haish, you really know how to talk sweetly. Sorry, I don’t eat sweet words.”

“Really? So, what you like to eat?”

“Hm...ice cream.”

Taecyeon laugh as soon he heard that. He know that Xin Ling just joking.

“Where we are going next? Watching movie?” Xin Ling shook her head.

“Then, how about give a walk at beach?”

“I like that idea but not today.”

“So, where you wanna go? I will bring you there.”

“Seriously?” Ask Xin Ling and Taecyeon just nod.

“I wanna go home.”

“Aigoo, already wanna go home? We just meet for 2 hours.”

“Well, I think it is enough already.” Taecyeon pull his sulking face.

“Alright then...how about we go stadium? Junsu oppa have a training today.”

“Okay!” Said Taecyeon with bright smile.

-At Stadium-

Taecyeon and Xin Ling take a seat at audience place. They could see Junsu is training his player.

“Wah, I never imagine that my oppa have such charisma.”

“Junsu hyung is scary to me.”

“Why? I thought you scare to Jae oppa.”

“Jae hyung sometimes look friendly to me. But your Junsu oppa, since the first meeting, he never shows his friendly face to me.”

“Junsu oppa is cute. You will find him so kind after you know him well.”

“But, Taec...you should not underestimate Jae oppa. He might be friendly but among my oppas, he is the one who you will find hard to capture. Yunho oppa as well. You can capture Yoochun oppa and Changmin oppa’s heart easily but not those two.”

“Really? But they seem kind to me.”

“The one who you think is easy actually in opposite.”

“Are you helping me in how to capture your oppas’ heart?”

“Well, I’m just warning you. You will not get me easily. Even I like you so much but my oppas didn’t, so we cannot proceed with my relationship.”

“So, you wanna tell me that if you have to choose either me or your oppas, you will choose them?”

“Bingo. That is exactly my point.”

“But, you should know that you cannot stay with them forever. You also need someone that loves you forever.”

“I had enough love, Taec. Love of my brothers. More than enough for me.”

“But that not the same.”

“What is the different? I believe that I will never get hurt with my brother’s love. But, I will get hurt with ‘other’ love.”

“I will never hurt you.”

“Taecyeon-shi, you can say about it now. But, can you assure me that I will never get hurt in the future?”

“You cannot, right?”

“So, you reject me? You don’t love me?”

“I don’t mean that way. I just wanna let you know that in my heart, my family is my first priority. If you love me, you must accept that fact. My brothers are everything to me.”

“Then okay...I will just satisfy to be in second place.”

“Well, you are in third place actually. Mia and Jess are in the second place.”

“Are you kidding me? You are serious?”

Xin Ling smile to him before stand and scream calling for Junsu name. Taecyeon still sit unsatisfied.

Xin Ling kiss Taecyeon’s cheek before say something to him that make him crazily happy.

“I’m just joking. You are in the special place in my heart.”

Xin Ling run down from the audience seat and enters the field. Taecyeon follow from behind.

“Xin Ling, careful.” Shout Taecyeon. They run to Junsu.

“Junsu oppa.”

“Why are you here?”

“We come to support you. And Taecyeon wanna ask you for lunch.” Taecyeon show his shock face but then he smile to Junsu.

“Yes, when Junsu hyung finish? We can go lunch together.”

“I have a discussion with my players while having our lunch. I’m sorry I cannot join you.”

“No, it’s okay. Maybe next time.” Said Taecyeon with polite.

“Xin Ling-ah, you should not run like that. I bet you will have a great pain tonight.”

“It’s okay because I have you, Junsu oppa.”

“Aish, this kid. If I can share the pain, then okay. But, you need to suffer that pain alone. Don’t run and walk too much.”

“I’m sorry hyung because I am the one who ask her out. I promise to you that I will send her home after the lunch.”

“Hm...Make sure that.”

“Couch, everything is done. We will start back the training.” Said a man who wears jersey number 12.

“Then, you lead your team. I will be there in a minute.” Said Junsu. The man then gives a bow to Junsu and run to their team.

“Oppa, then we make a move first. Please back home early okay.”

“Arasso. Take care.” Xin Ling get a kiss in the forehead before she leaves.

Taecyeon bring Xin Ling to Japanese restaurant for their lunch. Taecyeon also behave like her brothers. He takes care of what Xin Ling should eat and what she should not eat. Xin Ling just eat what Taecyeon order for her.